Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Requests for Johan

Post by PeplumParadise » 13/05/2022, 16:55

Johan Melle wrote:
03/04/2021, 14:24

It seems that the Italian actors appearing in this series are not very well documented as many of them go uncredited in the French titles. This is not really surprising in the case of Ravenna, but more well-known actors like Max Turilli and Jole Fierro also go uncredited.
You mentioned previously that Max Turilli appears in the series Corsaires et flibustiers. Do you happen to know which episode(s) he appears in?

Johan Melle

Requests for Johan

Post by Johan Melle » 14/05/2022, 15:11

PeplumParadise wrote:
13/05/2022, 16:55
Johan Melle wrote:
03/04/2021, 14:24

It seems that the Italian actors appearing in this series are not very well documented as many of them go uncredited in the French titles. This is not really surprising in the case of Ravenna, but more well-known actors like Max Turilli and Jole Fierro also go uncredited.
You mentioned previously that Max Turilli appears in the series Corsaires et flibustiers. Do you happen to know which episode(s) he appears in?
He appears in episode 3: "Le piège". I may have been wrong about him being uncredited, though, because the credits include a certain Massimiliano Turicci, which is similar enough that I think it could be him. I don't understand French at all so I've no idea about role or character name, but for what it's worth, French Wikipedia lists Turicci with playing the role of Borgne-Cœur.
Corsaires Ep 03 - Max Turilli1.jpg
Corsaires Ep 03 - Max Turilli2.jpg
Corsaires Ep 03 - Max Turilli3.jpg
Corsaires Ep 03 - Max Turilli4.jpg
Corsaires Ep 03 - Max Turilli5.jpg
Corsaires Ep 03 - Max Turilli6.jpg

PeplumParadise

Requests for Johan

Post by PeplumParadise » 14/05/2022, 15:47

Johan Melle wrote:
14/05/2022, 15:11

He appears in episode 3: "Le piège". I may have been wrong about him being uncredited, though, because the credits include a certain Massimiliano Turicci, which is similar enough that I think it could be him. I don't understand French at all so I've no idea about role or character name, but for what it's worth, French Wikipedia lists Turicci with playing the role of Borgne-Cœur.
Corsaires Ep 03 - Max Turilli1.jpg
Corsaires Ep 03 - Max Turilli2.jpg
Corsaires Ep 03 - Max Turilli3.jpg
Corsaires Ep 03 - Max Turilli4.jpg
Corsaires Ep 03 - Max Turilli5.jpg
Corsaires Ep 03 - Max Turilli6.jpg
Thank you, saves me having to search through the whole series :)

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Requests for Johan

Post by van den bremt rudy » 21/05/2022, 21:46

I have found a Tv production of 1958 in Radiocorriere TV magazine called "Le medicina di una ragazza malata" where Anna Perego is credited and i think this must be our Anna maria Perego, because in two cases in her topic when she was credited, she played unde rthe name Anna Perego.
This should be her most earliest role by 6 years. So i assume it must be her, because i didn't found another actress with the same name.
Do you think also that it is her ?
Download (1) La medicina di una ragazza malata (1958) maria perego 1.jpg
Download (1) La medicina di una ragazza malata (1958) maria perego 2.jpg
thanks

Johan Melle

Requests for Johan

Post by Johan Melle » 21/05/2022, 23:03

van den bremt rudy wrote:
21/05/2022, 21:46
I have found a Tv production of 1958 in Radiocorriere TV magazine called "Le medicina di una ragazza malata" where Anna Perego is credited and i think this must be our Anna maria Perego, because in two cases in her topic when she was credited, she played unde rthe name Anna Perego.
This should be her most earliest role by 6 years. So i assume it must be her, because i didn't found another actress with the same name.
Do you think also that it is her ?
Download (1) La medicina di una ragazza malata (1958) maria perego 1.jpg
Download (1) La medicina di una ragazza malata (1958) maria perego 2.jpg
thanks
But this credit is NOT for Anna Perego, but for Maria Perego. Hard to say if it's the same person as our generica. Could be, but it's impossible to say one way or another. Despite having looked at a great number of films and fotoromanzi from the late 1950s and early 1960s, I've never found Anna Maria or Filippo Perego in anything dating from earlier than 1965, so I'm thinking they really started acting at that time, though as always, it's hard to say anything with absolute certainty when it comes to our generici.

FatmanDan
Name: Daniel

Requests for Johan

Post by FatmanDan » 21/05/2022, 23:12

Sorry that I'm posting here: For this having been a theatre production recorded by RAI (https://www.teche.rai.it/teatro-1958-1958/), it's very likely another person (for example: https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Perego), cause we know nothing of a theatre career of Anna Maria.

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Requests for Johan

Post by van den bremt rudy » 21/05/2022, 23:23

Ok, thanks for the information Johan and Dan, i was doubting myself about this.

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Requests for Johan

Post by van den bremt rudy » 23/05/2022, 13:29

Can you check for Renato Terra Caizzi in the miniseries "Sotto il placido Don" (1974) (episode 1 as Il piantone (in English ; Guard or Orderly) ?
I saw that you had a good print of this in teh topc of Marco Guglielmi.
See his filmo to check title.
thanks

Johan Melle

Requests for Johan

Post by Johan Melle » 23/05/2022, 18:03

van den bremt rudy wrote:
23/05/2022, 13:29
Can you check for Renato Terra Caizzi in the miniseries "Sotto il placido Don" (1974) (episode 1 as Il piantone (in English ; Guard or Orderly) ?
I saw that you had a good print of this in teh topc of Marco Guglielmi.
See his filmo to check title.
thanks
The answer is still the same as when you asked this same question a month ago: I wasn't able to spot him when I checked this episode a while back. I don't have the episode anymore, so I'll have to download it again if I'm going to do another search of it.

PeplumParadise

Requests for Johan

Post by PeplumParadise » 25/05/2022, 11:16

Since you seem to be the only person who has it, whenever you have a chance could you please get me some images of Loris Loddi in I terribili 7 (1963). Thanks