Update reminder Topics in preparation
PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Re: Requests for Carlos

Post by PeplumParadise » 15/06/2021, 23:53

van den bremt rudy wrote:
15/06/2021, 23:38
Hi Carlos, i have a little question to ask you
How can i make a link to let's say Youtube make visible to our other users, i don't know how to do that, can you explain me ?

thanks for your information
You copy the URL at the top of the You Tube page and paste it into the text of your post. As long as it is not touching any other text on either side then it should automatically make a link.

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 27/06/2021, 13:49

Hi Carlos, maybe you can help us sort out some confusion between Anche per Django le carogne hanno un prezzo (1971) and La colt era il suo dio (1972).

Rudy has posted some images from La colt era il suo dio in Franco Daddi's topic, which are identical to my images posted for Anche per Django le carogne hanno un prezzo, including an identical credit shot, but as far as I can find Daddi should not be credited in La colt era il suo dio, so we are unsure if he has downloaded the wrong film under the title or if there are indeed shared footage and credits between the 2 films.

I hope that isn't too confusing :tears_smile:

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 27/06/2021, 15:47

PeplumParadise wrote:
27/06/2021, 13:49
Hi Carlos, maybe you can help us sort out some confusion between Anche per Django le carogne hanno un prezzo (1971) and La colt era il suo dio (1972).

Rudy has posted some images from La colt era il suo dio in Franco Daddi's topic, which are identical to my images posted for Anche per Django le carogne hanno un prezzo, including an identical credit shot, but as far as I can find Daddi should not be credited in La colt era il suo dio, so we are unsure if he has downloaded the wrong film under the title or if there are indeed shared footage and credits between the 2 films.

We have partially solved the problem in that the images posted by Rudy were from the wrong film. There is still a question of whether or not Franco appears in La colt era il suo dio - and if he does whether it is new or re-used footage.

carlos
Name: Carl

Post by carlos » 27/06/2021, 18:17

PeplumParadise wrote:
27/06/2021, 15:47
PeplumParadise wrote:

We have partially solved the problem in that the images posted by Rudy were from the wrong film. There is still a question of whether or not Franco appears in La colt era il suo dio - and if he does whether it is new or re-used footage.
Batzella :) Like Dan said he was not adverse to re-using his footage! I guess Rudy's post has been removed? As far as I know he is not credited in La colt era il suo dio (Italian, German or English) but he does appear in re-used footage from both of the other films. A short scene from Quelle sporche anime dannate where he is in a gunfight with Cameron
FrancoDaddi (hired killer) DioColt.jpg

and much later an even shorter scene from Anche per Django le carogne hanno un prezzo
FrancoDaddi (gunman) DioColt.jpg
I think they are different characters, I have the first labelled 'hired killer', the second 'gunman'

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 27/06/2021, 20:19

carlos wrote:
27/06/2021, 18:17
PeplumParadise wrote:
27/06/2021, 15:47
PeplumParadise wrote:

Batzella :) Like Dan said he was not adverse to re-using his footage! I guess Rudy's post has been removed? As far as I know he is not credited in La colt era il suo dio (Italian, German or English) but he does appear in re-used footage from both of the other films. A short scene from Quelle sporche anime dannate where he is in a gunfight with Cameron
FrancoDaddi (hired killer) DioColt.jpg

and much later an even shorter scene from Anche per Django le carogne hanno un prezzo
FrancoDaddi (gunman) DioColt.jpg

I think they are different characters, I have the first labelled 'hired killer', the second 'gunman'
Thank you for clearing that up! :clap:

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 28/06/2021, 12:05

Carlos, i need your help to identify Franco Daddi in a few westerns (i couldn't find him)
Could be important findings if he is in those westerns that's the question

1971 W Django! as Carranza henchman
1971 La vendetta è un piatto che si serve freddo (role ?) maybe a henchman
1972 Tutt fratelli nel west per parte di padre (aka Miss Dynamite) as a gangster (according to Western spaghetti database)
If you have the time, thanks

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 28/06/2021, 16:05

Carlos and for closing do you have a better copy of the western 20 000 dollari sul 7 (1967) (the one on youtube is atrocious)
where Franco Daddi has a little role as a woman attacker at the water
He is seen around 38 minutes 56 seconds, till 41 minutes 52 seconds

here the bad pictures
vlcsnap-00225.jpg
vlcsnap-00226.jpg
vlcsnap-00227.jpg
these are the more closeups

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 29/06/2021, 12:37

Italian Wikipedia lists Sergio Sagnotti as appearing in all 5 of Sergio Leone's westerns. Since Wikipedia's film listings can be very unreliable and since these films do not appear in any other Sagnotti filmographies, do you happen to know if this is correct or maybe just some confusion caused by them both being called Sergio?

carlos
Name: Carl

Post by carlos » 29/06/2021, 15:30

PeplumParadise wrote:
29/06/2021, 12:37
Italian Wikipedia lists Sergio Sagnotti as appearing in all 5 of Sergio Leone's westerns. Since Wikipedia's film listings can be very unreliable and since these films do not appear in any other Sagnotti filmographies, do you happen to know if this is correct or maybe just some confusion caused by them both being called Sergio?
Interesting! I didn't find him in any! BTW in El Zorro I think that is Mario Dionisi...
MarioDionisi (Cachito, bandit) ZorroFox.jpg

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 29/06/2021, 15:32

carlos wrote:
29/06/2021, 15:30
PeplumParadise wrote:
29/06/2021, 12:37
Interesting! I didn't find him in any! BTW in El Zorro I think that is Mario Dionisi...
MarioDionisi (Cachito, bandit) ZorroFox.jpg
I don't know Dionisi, but it was an ID made by Dan based only on that one small image I think. If you think it's him then I'll delete the post