PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Re: Requests for Carlos

Post by PeplumParadise » 31/03/2021, 9:54

carlos wrote:
31/03/2021, 5:00
PeplumParadise wrote:
29/03/2021, 16:49
Hi Carlos, Have you (or indeed anyone else on the forum) ever managed to work out which of the women in 7 donne per i Mac Gregor is Fernanda Dell'Acqua? They all have character names in the credits, but the only one I heard called by name in the film was Dundalks (Judith Chapman). I'm going to be starting topics for all the Dell'Acqua's, similar to the Ukmars, and want to include Fernanda, but I think this is the only film from where we have some chance of identifying her, but it's not easy with them all having similar orange wigs.
I've never got a handle on Ottaviano so anxious to see what you come up with. In 7 donne... I have 3 of the girls labelled with a (p), for probably, so I wasn't real sure. When I'm even more unsure I use a (m) for maybe. I would assume I found something for 2 of them and probably the 3rd was a process of elimination. I really can't remember the process, it was quite sometime ago. As you say they all have the same hair and I always have trouble with pretty young women until I learn them. Was the one called by name identified or referred to in passing? I can't remember any of these 3 being identified.

for Ana Maria Mendoza
AnaMariaMendoza (p)(Kilkenny) WomenMcGregors.jpgAnaMariaMendoza (p)(Kilkenny Donovan) WomenMcGregors.jpg

for Judith Shepard
JudithShepard (p)(Dundales Donovan) WomenMcGregors.jpgJudithShepard (p)(Donovan1) WomenMcGregors.jpg

for Fern Water (a clever take on Dell'Acqua?) on the right next to the youngest sister, on the right in the 3rd pic
FerrnWater (p)(Tralee Donovan, right) WomenMcGregors.jpgFerrnWater (p)(Tralee Donovan, river) WomenMcGregors.jpgFerrnWater (p)(Tralee, right) WomenMcGregors.jpg

in Johan's pic from Julie Fair's topic, using the above, the girl standing in back on the left would be Shepard and the one on the other side of the tree next to Julie would be Mendoza, maybe :).
Thanks for your reply. I'm still not very familiar with Ottaviano myself since he didn't start playing adult roles until the mid-late 70's, far too late to appear in peplums, but I have 3 or 4 roles to start his topic and I'm sure it will build from there.

The character Dundalks, credited to "Judith Shepard", who is identified as being Judith Chapman by IMDb, is called by name in the film, at least in the English version. As far as I heard none of the other Donovan girls are called by name, making identification of any of them without other images of them pretty impossible. even if you could tell them apart.

The only definite images I have for Fernanda Dell'Acqua come from a short interview with her found on Facebook, but it isn't really too much help as you only see her when she was quite old and quite young with no images from the years when she was making films. From the shape of her nose I eliminated a couple of the Donovan girls, though I had wondered if the one you have identified as Ana Maria Mendoza could be her. The one you have identified as Fernanda I couldn't really get a handle on at all as unfortunately she's never really seen clearly enough to get a good impression of her features. Her only other credited film appearance comes in the 70's peplum Le Amazzoni, but that film is only currently available in fairly poor quality copies and with no specific character to look for I was unable to find her among the multitude of amazons. I guess I'll have to keep Fernanda on hold for the time being and hope some more definitive images can be found in the future.
screenshot4.jpg
screenshot2.jpg
screenshot8.jpg

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 11/04/2021, 1:35

Carlos, do you have any pictures of Peggy Nathan in 10,000 dollari per un massacro (1967)? She is supposed to play Ms. Gardner, the shopkeeper.

carlos
Name: Carl

Post by carlos » 12/04/2021, 2:58

Johan Melle wrote:
11/04/2021, 1:35
Carlos, do you have any pictures of Peggy Nathan in 10,000 dollari per un massacro (1967)? She is supposed to play Ms. Gardner, the shopkeeper.
Is this her? If so I'll make better pics...
PeggyNathan (Ms Gardner, storekeeper) 10.000Massacre.jpg

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 12/04/2021, 10:24

Carlos, i think it must be Alberto in Sandokan
I found on Youtube a 10 minute video duration called FOTO FILME ROBERT WIDMARK and there are some pictures
of his movies
What is interesting about is, that this video is placed by a certain MASSIMILIANO DELL'ACQUA
it could be family of Alberto because all the other roles are correct
So i guess the input is probably a good one

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 12/04/2021, 16:27

By the way Carlos, on Facebook in the topic of Alberto Dell'Acqua amongst the facebook users there is indeed
again Massimiliano Dell'Acqua, so i think he is customed with Alberto
that's all i can say about this

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 12/04/2021, 16:35

carlos wrote:
12/04/2021, 2:58
Johan Melle wrote:
I think so, yes. If you do have better pics, then that would be greatly appreciated :)

carlos

Post by carlos » 13/04/2021, 4:09

Johan Melle wrote:
12/04/2021, 16:35
carlos wrote:
12/04/2021, 2:58
Johan Melle wrote:
I think so, yes. If you do have better pics, then that would be greatly appreciated :)
She's shot from the side, when she turns she is blur. Her name comes from the sign as she's the store proprietor.
vlcsnap-2021-04-12-20h59m16s345.jpg
vlcsnap-2021-04-12-20h59m24s236.jpg
vlcsnap-2021-04-12-20h59m35s136.jpg
vlcsnap-2021-04-12-21h00m46s401.jpg
vlcsnap-2021-04-12-20h58m43s980.jpg
vlcsnap-2021-04-12-21h05m10s983.jpg

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 13/04/2021, 18:24

Thanks, Carlos! That's very helpful! :)

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 17/04/2021, 19:13

Hi Carlos, do you have Giuseppe Monteverdi identified in Lo chiamavano King? I'm trying to identify him in Anthar l'invincibile where he's also credited (7 years earlier), so maybe you might recognise him among the unidentified actors in the topic?

carlos

Post by carlos » 17/04/2021, 20:50

PeplumParadise wrote:
17/04/2021, 19:13
Hi Carlos, do you have Giuseppe Monteverdi identified in Lo chiamavano King? I'm trying to identify him in Anthar l'invincibile where he's also credited (7 years earlier), so maybe you might recognise him among the unidentified actors in the topic?
No I don't! These are my unidentified who I would think might have a chance to be credited
actor (George Marley) King.jpg
George Marley

actor (waystation proprietor) King.jpg
waystation proprietor

actor (Sarge) King.jpg
Sarge

actor (Captain Rogers) King.jpg
Captain Rogers, it would nice to able ID this well known face

actor (Captain Johnson) King.jpg
Captain Johnson

actor (old sot) King.jpg
drunkard