FatmanDan
Name: Daniel

Requests for Carlos

Post by FatmanDan » 19/07/2022, 22:43

carlos wrote:
19/07/2022, 22:12
FatmanDan wrote:
19/07/2022, 20:29
As always, I'm not Carlos, but like sometimes I may serve with minor quality pics:
No you're not! Maybe give me a chance to answer if there's no hurry...
Sure, sorry if I annoyed you...

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Requests for Carlos

Post by PeplumParadise » 20/07/2022, 1:28

Another one for you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Is this chubby black actor familiar to you at all? I had been collecting images of some black actors from Spanish films, including this one, in the hope of finding new generici and came across him in a bigger role in Terror en la noche where he is credited as "Pitt Besari". From IMDb he has one other credited role, in La rebelión de las muertas , where he is credited as "Pierre Besari". I have 6 other roles for him so far, which are all generico appearances, so it looks like he could be our first black Spanish generico. I'll start a topic for him once Robledo is out of the way, which will take a couple of days.
screenshot26.jpg
screenshot19.jpg

I also found Antonio Orengo in La rebelión de las muertas in a notable undocumented role where he gets an axe in the face! :scream: Orengo's topic is coming along nicely with plenty of new roles in addition to his 142 IMDb credits - his topic should be ready in about 2 weeks
screenshot11.jpg

Johan Melle

Requests for Carlos

Post by Johan Melle » 20/07/2022, 1:34

PeplumParadise wrote:
20/07/2022, 1:28

Is this chubby black actor familiar to you at all? I had been collecting images of some black actors from Spanish films, including this one, in the hope of finding new generici and came across him in a bigger role in Terror en la noche where he is credited as "Pitt Besari". From IMDb he has one other credited role, in La rebelión de las muertas , where he is credited as "Pierre Besari". I have 6 other roles for him so far, which are all generico appearances, so it looks like he could be our first black Spanish generico. I'll start a topic for him once Robledo is out of the way, which will take a couple of days.
screenshot26.jpgscreenshot19.jpg

Funny because I had the exact same thought, as I know some other roles for him. Maybe we should compare notes :)

PeplumParadise

Requests for Carlos

Post by PeplumParadise » 20/07/2022, 1:50

Johan Melle wrote:
20/07/2022, 1:34
PeplumParadise wrote:

Funny because I had the exact same thought, as I know some other roles for him. Maybe we should compare notes :)
Carlos will get to answer one of my requests eventually! :sob:

But yes, the other roles I have for him are...
Fray Escoba (1961)
Perseo l'invincibile (1963)
Che fanno i nostri supermen tra le vergini della jungla? (1970)
Sexy cat (1973)
Zorrita Martinez (1975)
The Last Remake of Beau Geste (1977)

If you have any other roles in addition to those then either let me know and I can put them in chronologically when I start the topic or else add them yourself once the topic is started if you prefer

Johan Melle

Requests for Carlos

Post by Johan Melle » 20/07/2022, 1:56

PeplumParadise wrote:
20/07/2022, 1:50
Johan Melle wrote:
20/07/2022, 1:34
PeplumParadise wrote:

Carlos will get to answer one of my requests eventually! :sob:

But yes, the other roles I have for him are...
Fray Escoba (1961)
Perseo l'invincibile (1963)
Che fanno i nostri supermen tra le vergini della jungla? (1970)
Sexy cat (1973)
Zorrita Martinez (1975)
The Last Remake of Beau Geste (1977)

If you have any other roles in addition to those then either let me know and I can put them in chronologically when I start the topic or else add them yourself once the topic is started if you prefer
Yeah, I see that's mostly the same roles that I have, but I do have him in Tarzán en las minas del rey Salomón (1973), though. I also have a credit for "Pedro Besari" in No quiero perder la honra (1975), but was unable to find him in the film, so will have to check again to make absolutely sure. Should be him, though, as he is also credited as Pedro Besari in Fray Escoba. According to IMDb he should also appear as Pedro Besari in an episode of Im Auftrag von Madame. I've considered buying the German DVD set of that, but haven't so far.

carlos
Name: Carl

Requests for Carlos

Post by carlos » 20/07/2022, 2:05

PeplumParadise wrote:

I also found Antonio Orengo in La rebelión de las muertas in a notable undocumented role where he gets an axe in the face! :scream: Orengo's topic is coming along nicely with plenty of new roles in addition to his 142 IMDb credits - his topic should be ready in about 2 weeks
screenshot11.jpg
Yep, I have those pics too, somewhere :D I know I have him in a couple undocumented roles but the only one I can think of right now is Fuera de la ley
PierreBesari (Carter hand) FueraLey.jpg

carlos
Name: Carl

Requests for Carlos

Post by carlos » 20/07/2022, 2:16

I got another one :) Per mille dollari al giorno, both of these I have better prints of now...
PierreBesari (Carranza caretaker) 1000aDay.jpg

PeplumParadise

Requests for Carlos

Post by PeplumParadise » 20/07/2022, 2:18

Johan Melle wrote:
20/07/2022, 1:56

Yeah, I see that's mostly the same roles that I have, but I do have him in Tarzán en las minas del rey Salomón (1973), though. I also have a credit for "Pedro Besari" in No quiero perder la honra (1975), but was unable to find him in the film, so will have to check again to make absolutely sure. Should be him, though, as he is also credited as Pedro Besari in Fray Escoba. According to IMDb he should also appear as Pedro Besari in an episode of Im Auftrag von Madame. I've considered buying the German DVD set of that, but haven't so far.
I didn't save any images of black actors when I got the images for Santiago Ontañón in No quiero perder la honra, but i'll take another peek before posting the topic.

If you do get Im Auftrag von Madame then there are also images needed for Jose Jaspe and Pedro Rodriguez de Quevedo (and, eventually, Luis Barboo, but he's still a good way off) - I guess it would depend what sort of price it is as to whether a purchase is justifiable.

Do you have the images saved for Tarzán en las minas del rey Salomón?

I guess if he has 3 credits as "Pedro" then that sorts out my dilemma of whether to call him "Pierre" or "Pitt" :laughing:

PeplumParadise

Requests for Carlos

Post by PeplumParadise » 20/07/2022, 2:24

carlos wrote:
20/07/2022, 2:16
I got another one :) Per mille dollari al giorno, both of these I have better prints of now...
PierreBesari (Carranza caretaker) 1000aDay.jpg
Between us we've got a good little selection to start his topic :clap:

Johan Melle

Requests for Carlos

Post by Johan Melle » 20/07/2022, 2:39

PeplumParadise wrote:
20/07/2022, 2:18
I didn't save any images of black actors when I got the images for Santiago Ontañón in No quiero perder la honra, but i'll take another peek before posting the topic.

If you do get Im Auftrag von Madame then there are also images needed for Jose Jaspe and Pedro Rodriguez de Quevedo (and, eventually, Luis Barboo, but he's still a good way off) - I guess it would depend what sort of price it is as to whether a purchase is justifiable.

Do you have the images saved for Tarzán en las minas del rey Salomón?

I guess if he has 3 credits as "Pedro" then that sorts out my dilemma of whether to call him "Pierre" or "Pitt" :laughing:
The Tarzan pics are here. I don't know if there's a better print around. He plays an expedition member (don't think he has a specific character name but I don't understand much Spanish...)
Tarzan Minas - Pedro Besari1.jpg
Tarzan Minas - Pedro Besari2.jpg
Tarzan Minas - Pedro Besari3.jpg
Tarzan Minas - Pedro Besari4.jpg

As for No quiero perder la honra, I really don't think he appears, but he is credited, so maybe he was cut out, or there is a longer version...
No Quiero Credit.jpg