Requests for everyone

Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
Cinema Italiano
Name: Sergio

Re: Requests for everyone

Post by Cinema Italiano » 11/05/2021, 18:14

I noticed that for the movies "I contrabbandieri di Santa Lucia" e "La polizia accusa: il servizio segreto uccide", due to the poor versions available until now, the uploaded pics are small and of low quality. Having recently released the blu ray versions, I could repost the images with a better quality so that the moderators can replace a part of them or all. Please let me know if you wish me to do, and if so, where to post them. Thank you.

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 11/05/2021, 18:37

Cinema Italiano wrote:
11/05/2021, 18:14
I noticed that for the movies "I contrabbandieri di Santa Lucia" e "La polizia accusa: il servizio segreto uccide", due to the poor versions available until now, the uploaded pics are small and of low quality. Having recently released the blu ray versions, I could repost the images with a better quality so that the moderators can replace a part of them or all. Please let me know if you wish me to do, and if so, where to post them. Thank you.
Upgrades are always welcomed.

If the original images were part of multi-film postings then it's generally easier to make a new post and mention that they are an upgrade, giving credit to whoever made the original identification.

If the original was a single film post then you could post them here letting us know that they are for upgrades and one of the moderators will add them replacing the old images, giving you credit of course.

Cinema Italiano

Post by Cinema Italiano » 11/05/2021, 20:41

PeplumParadise wrote:
11/05/2021, 18:37
Cinema Italiano wrote:
11/05/2021, 18:14
Upgrades are always welcomed.

If the original images were part of multi-film postings then it's generally easier to make a new post and mention that they are an upgrade, giving credit to whoever made the original identification.

If the original was a single film post then you could post them here letting us know that they are for upgrades and one of the moderators will add them replacing the old images, giving you credit of course.
Thank you, Nick. I'll post them here in the next days.

FatmanDan
Name: Daniel

Post by FatmanDan » 20/05/2021, 20:00

In Fortunato Arena's thread (Site 26), Rudy posted a Radiocorriere snippet of Se te lo raccontassi, episode Rebus per un sedentario (1968), where Enrico Chiappafreddo is named, too. Somehow I can't manage that into Enrico's topic...

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 20/05/2021, 21:54

FatmanDan wrote:
20/05/2021, 20:00
In Fortunato Arena's thread (Site 26), Rudy posted a Radiocorriere snippet of Se te lo raccontassi, episode Rebus per un sedentario (1968), where Enrico Chiappafreddo is named, too. Somehow I can't manage that into Enrico's topic...
added

FatmanDan
Name: Daniel

Post by FatmanDan » 20/05/2021, 22:19

Thanks, the entrance for Chiappafreddo before should be added in his filmography, too.

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 20/05/2021, 22:23

FatmanDan wrote:
20/05/2021, 22:19
Thanks, the entrance for Chiappafreddo before should be added in his filmography, too.
done

Cinema Italiano

Re: Alfonso Giganti from La polizia accusa: il servizio segreto uccide (1975)

Post by Cinema Italiano » 21/05/2021, 12:55

La polizia accusa: il servizio segreto uccide (1975) as Policeman at car bombing
Alfonso Giganti 01.jpg
Alfonso Giganti 02.jpg
Alfonso Giganti 03.jpg
Already posted in his thread: perhaps they could be replaced with larger ones. In case, don't bother giving me credit: it's not really necessary.

Cinema Italiano

Re: Alvaro Tei from La polizia accusa: il servizio segreto uccide (1975)

Post by Cinema Italiano » 21/05/2021, 12:59

La polizia accusa: il servizio segreto uccide (1975) as Reporter
Alvaro Tei 01.jpg
Alvaro Tei 02.jpg
Alvaro Tei 03.jpg
Already posted in his thread: perhaps they could be replaced with larger ones. In case, don't bother giving me credit: it's not really necessary.

Cinema Italiano

Re: Attilio Pelegatti from La polizia accusa: il servizio segreto uccide (1975)

Post by Cinema Italiano » 21/05/2021, 13:47

La polizia accusa: il servizio segreto uccide (1975) as Attilio, crime scene investigator
Attilio Pelegatti 01.jpg
Attilio Pelegatti 02.jpg