Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Requests for everyone

Post by PeplumParadise » 24/01/2023, 17:58

Ciavazzaro wrote:
24/01/2023, 16:42
Hello anyone still have the hd/good looking copy of the movie Io, io, io... e gli altri (1966)

This is a movie it should have a topic of his own because there are hundres of generici, and every time i watch it i found new generici that we did not post before.
Infact it was today shown on italian television and i found new friends who did have pics posted in their topic, plus the cast list is very big with some interesting names (with few film credits), so is possible we can identify more generici/little knows actors.

For this reason i ask if anyone still have that copy and can do a topic, i remember Nick and Carlos have the good quality copy i don't know if ther are more ?
I have a reasonably good quality copy and I agree the film should have a topic, but to make topics for identifying actors you really need HD prints and this title has not yet appeared in HD or on blu-ray (L'oro di Roma is another one I am waiting for an HD copy to appear to do a topic with all our previous ID's). Maybe the Italian TV broadcast you saw was in HD and someone recorded it?

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Requests for everyone

Post by Ciavazzaro » 28/01/2023, 23:38

Personally (only my opinion) if we need a movie to identify actors, we could also use a non-hd copy because if we wait to have only hd copies
i think in 100 years we will still be here waiting :D especially considering often generici are credited in movies very obscure which few people
knows.
Especially since from what i can see also your copy is very good even if not HD, but again is only my opinion, we can see what the other thinks too.

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Requests for everyone

Post by Ciavazzaro » 28/01/2023, 23:42

And for anyone who have the movie Buona Sera, Mrs. Campbell (1968)

Can you see if there are other pics of the dark haired woman on the left behind the black actress
generica buona sera.jpg
She is another one who i found in many fotoromanzi and finally it looks like im fouding her in movies too, she is very easy to spot because she have like many a particular charateristic in the middle of her dark hairs she have a white topknot.

PeplumParadise

Requests for everyone

Post by PeplumParadise » 28/01/2023, 23:56

Ciavazzaro wrote:
28/01/2023, 23:38
Personally (only my opinion) if we need a movie to identify actors, we could also use a non-hd copy because if we wait to have only hd copies
i think in 100 years we will still be here waiting :D especially considering often generici are credited in movies very obscure which few people
knows.
Especially since from what i can see also your copy is very good even if not HD, but again is only my opinion, we can see what the other thinks too.
Well we are not attempting to create topics for every movie, that would be an impossible task so, so far, we are posting pretty much all topics of titles that are available in HD - there is little point in posting a film topic with small images, or else you have to enlarge the images which loses picture quality and makes identification more difficult. There are new films appearing in HD every week so we are not going to run out of titles, but creating film topics is very time consuming and there are only a few of us with the time and inclination to do it. If you want to create topics for these films using DVD prints that would be welcomed, but I prefer to choose from what is available in better quality.

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Requests for everyone

Post by Ciavazzaro » 29/01/2023, 0:03

I absolutely understand your point, but i can promise that when finally i will have the time to make new movies topics i will not use bad or less quality copies off course.
Maybe and i say maybe Colpo di stato (1969) which is still a cursed film, but with the entire cast made of generici, so a very important movie, even if no hd copy around, but maybe in the next months we will have an hd copy of it too so i will still wait, you never know !

PeplumParadise

Requests for everyone

Post by PeplumParadise » 29/01/2023, 0:13

Ciavazzaro wrote:
28/01/2023, 23:42
And for anyone who have the movie Buona Sera, Mrs. Campbell (1968)

Can you see if there are other pics of the dark haired woman on the left behind the black actress
generica buona sera.jpg

She is another one who i found in many fotoromanzi and finally it looks like im fouding her in movies too, she is very easy to spot because she have like many a particular charateristic in the middle of her dark hairs she have a white topknot.
The only other shot where you see her she's almost completely hidden behind
Buona.Sera.Mrs.Campbell.1968.720p.jpg
Buona.Sera.Mrs.Campbell.1968.720p2.jpg

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Requests for everyone

Post by Ciavazzaro » 29/01/2023, 0:34

Thank you for searching ! that's enough anyway since we saw her face

And i think it should be her also here from Silenzio si uccide with Anna Maria Perego at the beach in the video at minute 11'10 what do you think ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs7Cm6IugRU

I also add another pic i have of her from a fotoromanzo for comparison:
generica dark-min.jpg

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Requests for everyone

Post by van den bremt rudy » 29/01/2023, 0:48

Hi Mauro, yes, i think you're right, is she older in the fotoromanzo ?
Nice finding for a topic if you have some movie titles.

FatmanDan
Name: Daniel

Requests for everyone

Post by FatmanDan » 11/02/2023, 20:22

Since Nick just has posted a "Mr Chinny" find for ´El Rojo` (1966), I went through the entrances for this film and found that there are credits (here: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=686&p=22550#p22550) that list Andrea Fantasia as well as Fortunato Arena (*plus* the elusive "Elio Angelucci" who long time was believed that he could be Big Black Beard - who is appearing in this, too....) - to make it short:
Fantasia and Arena are not listed or pictured in this one, before. Shall we list this one as "credit only" (for I don't think they were overseen so far) or as "Title to check" or as... (your proposal)?

PeplumParadise

Requests for everyone

Post by PeplumParadise » 11/02/2023, 21:56

FatmanDan wrote:
11/02/2023, 20:22
Since Nick just has posted a "Mr Chinny" find for ´El Rojo` (1966), I went through the entrances for this film and found that there are credits (here: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=686&p=22550#p22550) that list Andrea Fantasia as well as Fortunato Arena (*plus* the elusive "Elio Angelucci" who long time was believed that he could be Big Black Beard - who is appearing in this, too....) - to make it short:
Fantasia and Arena are not listed or pictured in this one, before. Shall we list this one as "credit only" (for I don't think they were overseen so far) or as "Title to check" or as... (your proposal)?
Very curious, I'm not sure who added that credit shot to my post as they didn't take credit for it. It's not from the Italian credits, as neither Fantasia nor Arena appear in the Italian, neither does Franco Gula, who we currently have as uncredited. Gula does appear in the film , but I'm pretty sure Arena and Fantasia don't, unless the print this credit comes from has some extra footage.