Requests for everyone

Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
Johan Melle

Re: Requests for everyone

Post by Johan Melle » 17/02/2020, 15:42

While researching Kitty Swan, I've found an article about her burning accident in the German magazine Sex Report - Das aktuelle Magazin from January 1971. In addition to talking about the accident, the article also mentions some films she appeared in. The titles used are German, but it looks as though they didn't use the official German titles, but only German translations of the Italian titles. Now, I've identified a few, such as Massaker in der Sonne, which is surely the same as Agente 3S3, massacro al sole, and Technik eines Mordes, which must be the same as Tecnica di un omicidio.

But then there's a film called Karneval der Killer. Now, this is almost certainly the same as the German-Italian film Gern hab' ich die Frauen gekillt, which has Karneval der Killer as an alternative title. The Italian title is Spie contro il mondo. If Kitty appears in the film, she should be in the Rome segment featuring Pierre Brice and Margaret Lee, but I've looked and couldn't spot her there. Either I missed her, or she had a role that ended up being cut. Has anyone else spotted her in this one?

Finally, the article lists Kitty as appearing in a film referred to as Begegnung für ein Massaker, but I've not been able to figure out which film this could be. If translated into Italian, the title would be roughly 'Incontro per un massacro'. I can't find any film by that name, but it could be a shooting title and that was changed before the film was released. Any idea which film it might? I was thinking that maybe it could be Tecnica per un massacro (1967), which fits the time period and which is a Eurospy movie, and we know Kitty appeared in many of those....

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 17/02/2020, 17:15

Hi Johan, couldn't find Begegnung fùr ein massaker also, maybe another eurospy movie, but which one ?
but i found 2 more movies with Kitty

1967 Ballata da un miliardo as Valeria (no german title listed)
1971 Forza "G" as girl on motorcycle
maybe the german magazine was wrong with this information ?

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 17/02/2020, 17:23

van den bremt rudy wrote:
17/02/2020, 17:15
Hi Johan, couldn't find Begegnung fùr ein massaker also, maybe another eurospy movie, but which one ?
but i found 2 more movies with Kitty

1967 Ballata da un miliardo as Valeria (no german title listed)
1971 Forza "G" as girl on motorcycle
maybe the german magazine was wrong with this information ?
I've listed those two movies in filmography to check.

As I said, that German magazine is probably using a German translation of an Italian shooting title or something like that. In fact, it's very possible that the whole article is based on another article published in an Italian magazine or newspaper, so if we can find Italian articles about that fire, we might find more references to movies there.

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 20/02/2020, 0:50

I have just discovered that the website of cult movies Myduckisdead.com is no longer available on the net
it is now for sale
i knew this website a month or two ago from Nick an downloaded some movies (action, eurospy)
that is a pity for us, that this website dissappears

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 20/02/2020, 1:35

I was wrong, it still exists, my mistake it is not myduckisdead.com but indeed myduckisdead.org
sorry for the wrong information

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 21/02/2020, 18:12

Hello i ask your help for a possible new generico.

In this fotoromanzo a certain Renzo Lori is credited, you can see his face in pics n.2 and 3
of the french Magali n85

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/ROMAN-PHOTOS-MA ... SwEOJb3RTw

Despite the name it does not look like our new friend we identify a week ago, maybe they are relatives ?

Renzo Lori have also a sceneggiato credited role in La vedova e il piedipiatti episode 4: Parole di lode as Scardala
Sadly that episode was deleted from youtube (the other episodes are presents) but im sure we can easily found on emule or so on the episode, and then put a pic of his face here to see if we can found other movies with him, the fact he have only tv role credited and one sceneggiato makes me hopeful he can be a new generico.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 21/02/2020, 18:29

From what I can see, it looks more like he's a theater actor who also appeared a bit on TV.

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 07/03/2020, 23:49

Has someone a screen shot of Giulio Massimini in the movie Polvere di stelle (1973)
i can't find him at the moment
if so, thank you

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 08/03/2020, 0:01

van den bremt rudy wrote:
07/03/2020, 23:49
Has someone a screen shot of Giulio Massimini in the movie Polvere di stelle (1973)
i can't find him at the moment
if so, thank you
Emiliano posted a lot of pics from a very good version, but if he didn't post any of Massimini, I assume he didn't find him...

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 04/04/2020, 15:45

Finally i found the first giallo role for Severino D'Ottavi !

For anyone who have a good copy of it, Severino speaks some words at the funeral with Umberto D'Orsi in
Crimine a due (1964)
Here at minute 23'36:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2cvxPwmT8c