Requests for everyone

Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
FatmanDan
Name: Daniel

Requests for everyone

Post by FatmanDan » 24/05/2022, 19:02

Johan, what do you think I have done wrong? I just showed the pics I could find. I didn't add, listed, I didn't beg, borrow or steal sth. I just posted 2 or 3 pics in this request section. What's the problem?

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Requests for everyone

Post by PeplumParadise » 24/05/2022, 19:38

Johan Melle wrote:
24/05/2022, 18:49
Rudy and Dan: why do you bother if the only print you can find is as terrible as this...? :dizzy_face:
Rudy's original post was asking if anybody had a better print, which is the best procedure if all you can find is a poor print - it's here in "requests for everyone", not in the topic.

Obviously a good print is always lovely to find, but if a poor print is all that can be found and the actors are still obviously identifiable then it's still better to post the poor print than not post at all, which can then be upgraded as and when a better print is found.

I'm not sure what the purpose of Dan's larger images from the same print was, but I'm sure it was meant with helpful intentions and they do at least correct the aspect ratio.

Johan Melle

Requests for everyone

Post by Johan Melle » 24/05/2022, 23:59

FatmanDan wrote:
24/05/2022, 19:02
Johan, what do you think I have done wrong? I just showed the pics I could find. I didn't add, listed, I didn't beg, borrow or steal sth. I just posted 2 or 3 pics in this request section. What's the problem?
It's not an accusation, it's a genuine question as I simply do not see the point in using pictures as awful as the ones posted in Boscariol's topic. I'm not going to tell anyone what to post or not to post, but I think it's worth looking over the "How to contribute topic", point 1b in particular: viewtopic.php?t=833

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Requests for everyone

Post by van den bremt rudy » 25/05/2022, 0:27

Shall we delete them in the topic of Boscariol ?
And for Buttaglieri the same thing ? (he is more visible i think)
Or can i put the smaller pictures, your choice Johan

Cinema Italiano
Name: Sergio

Requests for everyone

Post by Cinema Italiano » 25/05/2022, 15:35

Maybe I was able to find a decent copy of "Il marito in collegio" ...
1977 _ Il Marito In Collegio _ Insegnante Del Collegio _ Non Accreditato _ 01.jpg
1977 _ Il Marito In Collegio _ Insegnante Del Collegio _ Non Accreditato _ 02.jpg
1977 _ Il Marito In Collegio _ Scagnozzo Del Barone Filippo Pancaldi _ Non Accreditato _ 01.jpg
1977 _ Il Marito In Collegio _ Scagnozzo Del Barone Filippo Pancaldi _ Non Accreditato _ 02.jpg
1977 _ Il Marito In Collegio _ Scagnozzo Del Barone Filippo Pancaldi _ Non Accreditato _ 03.jpg
1977 _ Il Marito In Collegio _ Scagnozzo Del Barone Filippo Pancaldi _ Non Accreditato _ 04.jpg

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Requests for everyone

Post by van den bremt rudy » 25/05/2022, 17:38

Thank you, very nice indeed, i shall (if i can) remove the old blurry pictures and change them with these good ones

FatmanDan

Requests for everyone

Post by FatmanDan » 09/06/2022, 0:01

I'm preparing an entrance for Lone Fleming, which will be ready in 2 or 3 days. As far as I can see, I found all but 5 or 6 of her films till 1985, and some of her (extensive) later work. Will it be okay to include a amateur 50-minutes film, which a friend of mine did in Almería, where she took a (small) part for free? (So I was lucky to meet her then, for 2 days at least:-))) The film is on youtube.

And, finally and most significant, is it okay to do a topic for Lone?

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Requests for everyone

Post by PeplumParadise » 09/06/2022, 10:17

FatmanDan wrote:
09/06/2022, 0:01
I'm preparing an entrance for Lone Fleming, which will be ready in 2 or 3 days. As far as I can see, I found all but 5 or 6 of her films till 1985, and some of her (extensive) later work. Will it be okay to include a amateur 50-minutes film, which a friend of mine did in Almería, where she took a (small) part for free? (So I was lucky to meet her then, for 2 days at least:-))) The film is on youtube.

And, finally and most significant, is it okay to do a topic for Lone?
Absolutely OK to do a topic for her in my opinion. Even though she was born in Denmark I would include her in the Spanish section since that's where most of her films were made (and it would be good to have a female in there).

Of course include the amateur film, but it should be probably be listed among "Additional credits" which is where we list appearances in short films and TV interviews, etc.

FatmanDan

Requests for everyone

Post by FatmanDan » 09/06/2022, 23:15

Is that CSC actor Gianni Pulone?
vlcsnap-2022-06-09-23h13m03s805-min.jpg

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Requests for everyone

Post by Ciavazzaro » 15/06/2022, 0:45

Did anyone still have the episodes of L' ultimo aereo per venezia ?
I don't think i found it on raiplay and is not on youtube, if anyone have it can send me a link of it to download or any place where i can found it ?

Thank you a lot !