Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Re: Requests for everyone

Post by PeplumParadise » 27/11/2021, 13:05

FatmanDan wrote:
27/11/2021, 12:23
In a feature about Bombolo [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lz9IP1EcVs], there is a quite long scene with Franca Scagnetti and Eolo Capritti (the image below as an example). At a quick check through Scagnetti's topic, I couldn't assign a film to the scene. Does somebody know from which film this is?
Screenshot (1139)-min.png
Sfrattato cerca casa equo canone (1983) seems likely as it features all these actors

FatmanDan
Name: Daniel

Post by FatmanDan » 27/11/2021, 13:44

Yes, but it doesn't fit with the pic.

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 27/11/2021, 14:19

FatmanDan wrote:
27/11/2021, 13:44
Yes, but it doesn't fit with the pic.
Well it's quite possible they appear in more than one scene, anyway I need to look at the film for images of Capritti, so I'll check it a little later on. I can't see any other films where this combination of actors appear and it's not from any of the films I've got images for Capritti so far (around 12 titles)

FatmanDan
Name: Daniel

Post by FatmanDan » 27/11/2021, 14:23

Bombolo is a Butcher in that film, Capritti a real estate manager. Scagnetti is living (as is Pippo Franco and many others) in a bus. Been through it via little-pic-preview three tomes now; I'm convinced the scene is not in the "Sfrattato...." movie.

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 27/11/2021, 14:31

FatmanDan wrote:
27/11/2021, 14:23
Bombolo is a Butcher in that film, Capritti a real estate manager. Scagnetti is living (as is Pippo Franco and many others) in a bus. Been through it via little-pic-preview three tomes now; I'm convinced the scene is not in the "Sfrattato...." movie.
I can see 2 other films that feature Bombolo and Capritti, it's definitely not from I carabbinieri, so maybe Miracoloni (1981)?

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 08/12/2021, 11:22

Can someone help with the CREDITS of the movie "Roseanna's grave (aka For Roseanna)" (1997) for Romano Ghini see his pictures in his topic
I couldn't find the credits on the copies i found
thanks

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 11/12/2021, 1:59

Has someone a much better print than this for Attilio Pelegatti as member of the jury in Carcerato (1981) ?
Almost not visible in my copy i've found
He is standing on teh right with the other jury members with their scarf
vlcsnap-2021-12-11-01h37m31s974 (2).png
thanks

Cinema Italiano
Name: Sergio

Post by Cinema Italiano » 11/12/2021, 12:40

van den bremt rudy wrote:
11/12/2021, 1:59
Has someone a much better print than this for Attilio Pelegatti as member of the jury in Carcerato (1981) ?
Almost not visible in my copy i've found
He is standing on teh right with the other jury members with their scarf
vlcsnap-2021-12-11-01h37m31s974 (2).png
thanks
Unfortunately I have an even worse copy
01.jpg

ChristofferSlotte

Re: Requests for everyone (filmographies of peplum movies)

Post by ChristofferSlotte » 26/12/2021, 20:32

Not sure if this is the right place for this post: I have gone through the cast lists for the peplums here and am impressed. You are the greatest experts there are on Italian actors! Every writer should consult you before he does anything else, ANICA should consult you too. I wish that some of the famous Hollywood epics would also be included, such as Ben-Hur, Quo Vadis, El Cid and Fall of the Roman Empire. Are there plans to include filmographies of these epic peplums in the near future?

PeplumParadise

Re: Requests for everyone (filmographies of peplum movies)

Post by PeplumParadise » 26/12/2021, 20:50

ChristofferSlotte wrote:
26/12/2021, 20:32
Not sure if this is the right place for this post: I have gone through the cast lists for the peplums here and am impressed. You are the greatest experts there are on Italian actors! Every writer should consult you before he does anything else, ANICA should consult you too. I wish that some of the famous Hollywood epics would also be included, such as Ben-Hur, Quo Vadis, El Cid and Fall of the Roman Empire. Are there plans to include filmographies of these epic peplums in the near future?
I will get around to adding some of the Hollywood titles sooner or later, I only hesitate at doing them as having previously head-shotted most of them I know just how many hundreds of actors there are in these that I need to get images of each one, so most of them would be major time-consuming projects. I will definitely tackle Ben-Hur and Quo Vadis, as well as Cleopatra and The Agony and the Ecstasy, sooner or later. El Cid and The Fall of the Roman Empire are of less interest when it comes to identifying Italian generici as they were both shot predominantly in Spain. Other more neglected Hollywood titles shot in Italy such as Land of the Pharaohs, Helen of Troy and Francis of Assisi will be done whenever blu-ray or HD prints finally appear.

Thank you for the compliments :)