Update reminder Topics in preparation
Cos10000
Veteran
Name: Cosimo

Requests for Rudy

Post by Cos10000 » 08/04/2022, 17:50

Hi Rudy,

I'm Cos!

Listen, I'm worried and you need to help me!

A few days ago I discovered an anomaly in the forum!

I wanted to post some appearances of films and dramas of the actor Guido Alberti along with his credits and after I entered the forum having entered my username and password and after I entered his topic, the writing "Post Reply" and the image of the editing pen had mysteriously disappeared!

And the word "New Topic" from the "Character Actors" list had also disappeared!
TECNIC PROBLEM 1.PNG
TECNIC PROBLEM 2.PNG
Instead, before entering the forum with my username and password, the words "New Topic" and "Post Reply" are there and even if you do not see the image of the editing pen, it is as if it were there!
TECNIC PROBLEM 3.PNG
TECNIC PROBLEM 4.PNG
So I asked Emiliano in "Forum Problems" why such a thing happened and how it could be remedied, since at that moment I could no longer modify or post!

And Emiliano gave me this answer!
TECNIC PROBLEM 5.PNG
I had violated some rules in the guidelines in "How contributions" (1b)!

I had put photos with very shadowy and blurry faces of actors and had put small photos of actors similar to stamps!
TECNIC PROBLEM 6.PNG
This is why Emiliano had decided to move these actors to the "Topics to be revised" list!
TECNIC PROBLEM 7.PNG
I thought I knew where I was wrong and so I immediately started correcting and making up for it, deleting both the small stamp-like photos and the photos with blurry faces!

And these photos I replaced with others all large with the faces of the actors sharp!

After I finished I went to "Admin tasks" to warn Emiliano and tell him that I had solved the problem, that everything was fine and if he could put the words "New Topic" and "Post Reply" and the image of the pen to edit again to be able to start posting and editing again!

My message is written here, in these two photos!
TECNIC PROBLEM 8.PNG
TECNIC PROBLEM 9.PNG
And Emiliano gave me this other answer!
TECNIC PROBLEM 10.PNG
He told me that the topics were still a bit far from sufficient and must be the same size, not a small and a large photo!

He also asked me if I was using a VLC to take snapshots and he told me that leaving these images means diminishing the work, instead of making them better and of quality!

And then I know that a blurry image (ie not clear) should not be put, since he told me at the end of the message!

And here's my problem!

Shortly after Emiliano gave me the answer we are back to point and start again, everything goes back to the way it was before, in the sense that I am always blocked and I can no longer post and edit!

You others post and edit normally and I'm the only one who can't!

I feel like the dupe of the forum, I feel like Fantozzi, they put me aside in a corner!

Do I have to start all over again to find even sharper images of the actors and to find the same size of the images ?!

So I just waste time and I don't know how many more days I have to be stuck doing nothing ?!

I would like to do it but I don't remember how!

It's as if I don't know how to do it anymore!

In short, I don't know how to go on anymore!

My fun is gone forever!

I feel lost, finished!

And then I don't have a VLC for snapshots, I only take pictures on the Internet normally!

I hope you understand me, Rudy and I hope Emiliano understands it too and the others too!

I never expected a block in this way but I have a great calm and I am strong even in this difficult moment!

I don't want to do like Dan did!

I always respect you, know it and we must always remain a team even in these absurd cases!

I'm so sorry for my huge outburst Rudy but that's it and I don't want to wait days for nothing yet!

The help I ask of you, Rudy is that if by any chance you would like to correct and restore my arguments of my actors in the "Topics to be revised"!

Either you, or Emiliano himself, or the others!

At least do it for me so I can finally get back to posting and editing the new topics of the new actors I create in the forum!

Posting and editing new topics with new actors is the only nice and fun thing I can do in the forum and then slowly I'll learn to do the other things too!

This forum (or this site) is a masterpiece and is the most beautiful and perfect in the world, concerning the little known and unknown actors of all nations and I love it!

Without this forum I would be very sorry!

Dear Rudy,

you tell Emiliano and the others what I feel, actually in this dramatic situation!

I know I can count on you because you are the only one who remains calm with me and who knows how to listen to these difficult moments like mine right now!

Waiting for your answer!

Bye bye

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Requests for Rudy

Post by van den bremt rudy » 08/04/2022, 19:52

Hi Cos, sorry to be later than normal and i have read your comments.
I know it is sometimes difficult to put pictures in the topics and some movies are indeed only to be found in not of the best conditions
That said, i go sometimes to a paying website to find movies to put on the topics like "RAREFILM.NET" (it costs 15 euros for a premium
for amonth) there you can find movies with better qualities but for the moment i'm not connecting.

Also "RARELUST.COM" is a very good website also you need to pay for a month.

For the other thing that you can't go on the forum i must tell you that i am not a COMPUTER WIZARD i'm the least perfect member to change things and to do more complicated things because i have no great computer knowledge.
So the best thing Cos is to ask again on the forum for help to Emiliano, Nick or Johan
I hope you will be able to go back with us on this forum
the best
rudy

Cinema Italiano
Name: Sergio

Requests for Rudy

Post by Cinema Italiano » 21/04/2022, 13:46

Please, fix this title, when you get a chance thank you: :sweat_smile:
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=100&start=20#p50798
Continuavano a chiamarli i due piloti più matti del mondo

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Requests for Rudy

Post by van den bremt rudy » 21/04/2022, 16:27

Thank you for the info, i have changed the title (My Italian isn't what it used to be) Lol !!

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Requests for Rudy

Post by PeplumParadise » 17/06/2022, 16:31

Hi Rudy, could you please take a look at the scene at about 1:05 in Le lit à deux places to see what the brief role is played by Alberto Cevenini - thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjGgrg-_3i0

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Requests for Rudy

Post by van den bremt rudy » 17/06/2022, 18:25

In the movie Le lit à deux places (1965) the role of Alberto is named as "MARIO", he is called that way by his friend with black hair.
The sound of thsi movie was not so loud but i had subtitles, but not very good translated.
I see that this movie was not listed yet in filmo to check.
Good luck

PeplumParadise

Requests for Rudy

Post by PeplumParadise » 17/06/2022, 19:05

van den bremt rudy wrote:
17/06/2022, 18:25
In the movie Le lit à deux places (1965) the role of Alberto is named as "MARIO", he is called that way by his friend with black hair.
The sound of thsi movie was not so loud but i had subtitles, but not very good translated.
Good luck
Thank you :thumbup:

PeplumParadise

Requests for Rudy

Post by PeplumParadise » 17/06/2022, 19:18

PeplumParadise wrote:
17/06/2022, 19:05
van den bremt rudy wrote:
17/06/2022, 18:25
Good luck
Thank you :thumbup:
I see now that Johan has already posted it, but without the French title and role name and under a different year - IMDb says 1965 but he has it as 1966 - anyway I added the role and alternative French title

FatmanDan
Name: Daniel

Requests for Rudy

Post by FatmanDan » 01/08/2022, 20:20

Hi Rudy. I did upgrades for Esteban Dalmases in ´Tu fosa sera la exacta...` ; so I had a look at the last IDs. I doubt that it's Dalmases in ´La rebelion de los pajaros (1982)` (way too young) and ´Samrtno prolece`(1973) (different facial figure, too slim). Maybe you want to have a second look at these two entrances.

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Requests for Rudy

Post by van den bremt rudy » 01/08/2022, 21:36

Thanks Dan for looking into Dalmases topic, you're the first to check it again i think and i will check again those two movies later on and maybe you are right with the last title.
Maybe there are better copies to be found, let's hope so.