Requests for Rudy

Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
van den bremt rudy
Senior

Requests for Rudy

Post by van den bremt rudy » 02/08/2022, 6:47

Dan i found Esteban Dalmases in La rebelion de los pajaros (1982) in a new print. Have corrected it in his topic.
You were right, it wasn't Esteban at all in the original pictures.
Can you change the role in filmography to "Man in crowd who gives money to the dancing children"
thanks for discovering it.
I will look today for the other title.

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Requests for Rudy

Post by PeplumParadise » 18/01/2023, 10:59

I'm confused by your entry for Daniel Boone episode "The Long Way Home". I looked at that episode and he was not in it, so which episode are the images from?

PeplumParadise

Requests for Rudy

Post by PeplumParadise » 02/04/2023, 11:24

I approved your post for Cianfriglia a bit too quickly without checking the title. "Totò Ciak" is the title of the episode, but it is an episode of the series "Tutto Totò", so should be entered as such (see my entry for Ivy Holzer for the same episode viewtopic.php?f=10&t=856&p=37450&hilit=Totò+ciak#p37450). Please make the necessary corrections.

FatmanDan
Name: Daniel

Requests for Rudy

Post by FatmanDan » 05/05/2023, 13:53

Rudy, few weeks ago youn asked me for a film to look up for someone (well, thet's not really a precise description of the request, but .... blame it on my old age). As you may see, I can't remember either the film nor which actor/actress was the object of searching....
I have time on Saturday, probably, so if you may fill the gaps....

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Requests for Rudy

Post by van den bremt rudy » 05/05/2023, 16:45

Yes i found it Dan, it's from 24th april and it was to search for Artemio Antonini in the western "...E il terzo giorno arrivo il corso" (1973)
Imdb listed him as a gunman (another source, which i forgot, he was named as prison guard !).
So this is my message from an other older guy, a pleasant one, to another older guy (don't blame the language) which has also some humor i found out. Within around 15 days i will be a year older again, against my will.

FatmanDan

Requests for Rudy

Post by FatmanDan » 05/05/2023, 20:51

Oh, I remember this. But wasn't there another thing: a pic you posted (probably in someone's thread) where I said I have the film downloaded from rarelust or something?

FatmanDan

Requests for Rudy

Post by FatmanDan » 05/05/2023, 21:56

Sorry, couldn't make Antonini out in my very worn old off-VHS copy. But found Meconizzi. So: was worth the try

FatmanDan

Requests for Rudy

Post by FatmanDan » 05/05/2023, 23:40

Rudy, finally found it. It was a post in Rosario Borelli's thread:
<quote>van den bremt rudy wrote: ↑01 Apr 2023, 17:32
posted a reply: Borelli, Rosario in Actors
Rudy, the film is/was on rarelust, and I downloaded it somewhen. Once I'll find the time, I'll look for Borelli (and the credited Severini and Streccioni [already pictured in his thread] plus the maybe other ones). These days, I have - according to the church year - heavy work schedules, so it'll last till Easter holidays are over. PLease send me a reminding post if I forget... :relieved:</quote>
Unfortunately, there's no mention of the title.

FatmanDan

Requests for Rudy

Post by FatmanDan » 07/05/2023, 18:28

Rudy, please put jpg-formatted pics into the threads, not png. I converted the Gigli ones, anyway. Thanks.

PeplumParadise

Requests for Rudy

Post by PeplumParadise » 03/06/2023, 15:35

Rudy, in your post for Rosita Toros you say she is credited as "Rosita Torosh", but then you also write "no credits found". How can you know how she is credited if you have not seen the credits?