Requests for Rudy

Error/Missing reporting
Update request
Admin tasks
Post Reply
User avatar
FatmanDan
Senior
Posts: 572
Joined: Jan 6, 20
Location: Mannheim
Contact:

Re: Requests for Rudy

Post by FatmanDan » 01/07/2020, 17:47

I'm not Rudy, but: yes, he has, as "Stunt men supervisor" (in the international credits)

User avatar
Johan Melle
Moderator
Posts: 10224
Joined: Aug 27, 18
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: Requests for Rudy

Post by Johan Melle » 17/07/2020, 1:31

I have managed to find the Stasera Fernandel episode that José Greci appears in. Or rather I have found the French-language version called Allo! Fernandel. I found José in the episode and she appears to be playing a hotel guest who is prone to sleepwalking
Stasera Fernandel - Jose Greci1.jpg
Stasera Fernandel - Jose Greci2.jpg
The problem is that I don't understand French at all, so I don't know if there's a better role description or if maybe she has an actual character name. Since you speak French, can you maybe check the episode to see if she has a character name? The episode can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idFV6h1P2WQ

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Veteran
Posts: 4361
Joined: Aug 30, 18
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Requests for Rudy

Post by van den bremt rudy » 17/07/2020, 2:13

For Stasera Fernandel the episode is called Una tranquilla villeggiatura (1968)
i checked the episode and she is indeed hotel guest
at one moment in the episode, Fernandel says against the inspector that the man of the sleepwalking
woman is called COSTANTINI, so Jose Greci is Mrs. COSTANTINI (she has a short role)

User avatar
Johan Melle
Moderator
Posts: 10224
Joined: Aug 27, 18
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: Requests for Rudy

Post by Johan Melle » 17/07/2020, 14:57

van den bremt rudy wrote:
17/07/2020, 2:13
For Stasera Fernandel the episode is called Una tranquilla villeggiatura (1968)
i checked the episode and she is indeed hotel guest
at one moment in the episode, Fernandel says against the inspector that the man of the sleepwalking
woman is called COSTANTINI, so Jose Greci is Mrs. COSTANTINI (she has a short role)
Thank you very much for the precious help, Rudy! :thumbup: I have now updated the post in José's topic and added the character name to the filmography.

User avatar
Johan Melle
Moderator
Posts: 10224
Joined: Aug 27, 18
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: Requests for Rudy

Post by Johan Melle » 30/08/2020, 12:07

Why do you write that the Zamperlas only have stuntmen credits in I giorni dell'inferno (1986)? I think it's highly likely that both of them probably appear in little roles - it's just that I'm not very good with recognizing them, and the budget UK dvd I have is really drab-looking and gets really blurry during quick movements, which makes it not very ideal for identifying stuntmen. I think this has to be one of the Zamperlas as a Russian officer, though
Giorni Dell'Inferno - Zamperla.jpg

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 13115
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Re: Requests for Rudy

Post by PeplumParadise » 30/08/2020, 12:53

Johan Melle wrote:
30/08/2020, 12:07
Why do you write that the Zamperlas only have stuntmen credits in I giorni dell'inferno (1986)? I think it's highly likely that both of them probably appear in little roles - it's just that I'm not very good with recognizing them, and the budget UK dvd I have is really drab-looking and gets really blurry during quick movements, which makes it not very ideal for identifying stuntmen. I think this has to be one of the Zamperlas as a Russian officer, though
Giorni Dell'Inferno - Zamperla.jpg
Yes, that's Rinaldo - the performers credited as "stuntmen" should all appear (I guess sooner or later we will have to tackle the Dell'Acqua's as we have the Ukmar's, though I tend to find them a bit annoying)

Nazzareno, who is credited separately as "stunt supervisor" may not appear, as he often didn't in films from the 80's onwards where he has stunt coordinator credits.

I would also think that Rinaldo (and Vincenzo Maggio) should probably appear in Rush, where Rudy has posted the credit screen for his appearance as "squadra acrobati", but no role

User avatar
Johan Melle
Moderator
Posts: 10224
Joined: Aug 27, 18
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: Requests for Rudy

Post by Johan Melle » 30/08/2020, 13:45

PeplumParadise wrote:
30/08/2020, 12:53
Yes, that's Rinaldo - the performers credited as "stuntmen" should all appear
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Likewise, Rinaldo Zamperla and Renzo Pevarello have stuntman credits in the 5-part mini series I promessi sposi (1989), so they probably have little roles, just like Nello Pazzafini and Pietro Torrisi, who also get stuntmen credits, but I didn't find them. It's such a massive (and very long) production, though, and the print is both dark and often murky, so it's going to require much more thorough checking. I could post the credit for now, though, and update it if I manage to find them later on.

User avatar
Johan Melle
Moderator
Posts: 10224
Joined: Aug 27, 18
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: Requests for Rudy

Post by Johan Melle » 17/11/2020, 19:55

Rudy, you wrote in Dottesio's topic that he is credited as William Burke in Uccidete Johnny Ringo (1966), but there's no credit image. Can you confirm that he's really credited under that name?

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 13115
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Re: Requests for Rudy

Post by PeplumParadise » 17/11/2020, 20:18

Johan Melle wrote:
17/11/2020, 19:55
Rudy, you wrote in Dottesio's topic that he is credited as William Burke in Uccidete Johnny Ringo (1966), but there's no credit image. Can you confirm that he's really credited under that name?
I can confirm it as the credit screen with his name/pseudonym is in Franco Gula's topic viewtopic.php?f=64&t=756&p=28946&hilit= ... ngo#p28946

It looks like Rudy has a much better copy, maybe he can upgrade the images for Gula

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Veteran
Posts: 4361
Joined: Aug 30, 18
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Requests for Rudy

Post by van den bremt rudy » 17/11/2020, 23:38

Cna you insert this credit for Dottesio for the western Uccidete Johnny Ringo (1966) credited as Doc
under name William burke
vlcsnap-00886.jpg
thank you

Post Reply