Requests for Nick

Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
Ciavazzaro
Senior

Re: Requests for Nick

Post by Ciavazzaro » 14/04/2021, 2:00

Hi Nick can you see if there are any other shot of the woman in this pic from I dieci gladiatori (1964) because i would like to see if she is that woman i found in the fotoromanzo
dieci gladiatori.png

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 14/04/2021, 9:22

Ciavazzaro wrote:
14/04/2021, 2:00
Hi Nick can you see if there are any other shot of the woman in this pic from I dieci gladiatori (1964) because i would like to see if she is that woman i found in the fotoromanzo
dieci gladiatori.png
She's not seen very clearly and unfortunately none of my copies of this film are very sharp. This scene is cut completely from the French version.
screenshot4.jpg
screenshot5.jpg
screenshot6.jpg

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 15/04/2021, 0:10

Nick i need your advice, can you telle me what's the best downloader to copy movies from the Russian website
ok.ru movies
i tried a russian one, but the download was not complete
thanks

PS : is there a solution already for Nando Angelini, or is it doubtful for the moment

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 15/04/2021, 0:23

van den bremt rudy wrote:
15/04/2021, 0:10
Nick i need your advice, can you telle me what's the best downloader to copy movies from the Russian website
ok.ru movies
i tried a russian one, but the download was not complete
thanks

PS : is there a solution already for Nando Angelini, or is it doubtful for the moment
I use JDownloader2 for ok.ru

There was no decisive response due to the image being a bit soft and that's taken from an HD broadcast so unlikely to get any better unless the film appears on blu-ray, which is unlikely, so I'll leave it as a credit only

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 15/04/2021, 1:59

Do you have or can dowload the action movie Blastfighter (1984) where Ottaviano Dell'Acqua has the role of Matt, a good and big role as one of the bad guys ?

the copy i downloaded was good, but the pictures were somewhat smaller
It is also on Rarelust
thanks

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 15/04/2021, 12:08

van den bremt rudy wrote:
15/04/2021, 1:59
Do you have or can dowload the action movie Blastfighter (1984) where Ottaviano Dell'Acqua has the role of Matt, a good and big role as one of the bad guys ?

the copy i downloaded was good, but the pictures were somewhat smaller
It is also on Rarelust
thanks
I don't currently have it but will see if I can find a good copy, unless someone else has it

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 16/04/2021, 17:27

I have Blastfighter on DVD, though there may be better HD rips floating around.

Anyway, I would say that Ottaviano's topic is not going anywhere and neither is the list of films to check. I'm sure it'll fill up nicely just like with the Ukmars, so no reason to stress with trying to find everything all at once in my opinion.

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 16/04/2021, 17:34

Johan Melle wrote:
16/04/2021, 17:27
I have Blastfighter on DVD, though there may be better HD rips floating around.

Anyway, I would say that Ottaviano's topic is not going anywhere and neither is the list of films to check. I'm sure it'll fill up nicely just like with the Ukmars, so no reason to stress with trying to find everything all at once in my opinion.
I agree, post the titles you are able to find nice quality copies of for now or when you find him when watching a film and the rest will follow in due time. Every topic on the forum is a work in progress with no deadline to get them filled.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 25/04/2021, 16:14

I would say this is Ugo Mari with a fake beard on the right in this pic you posted from Frine, cortigiana d'Oriente (1953)
Frine Mari.jpg

Also, what do you think of my suggestion about a second role for Mr. Chinny in La rivolta dei pretoriani here:
viewtopic.php?f=75&t=820&start=20#p36611

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 25/04/2021, 16:58

Johan Melle wrote:
25/04/2021, 16:14
I would say this is Ugo Mari with a fake beard on the right in this pic you posted from Frine, cortigiana d'Oriente (1953)
Frine Mari.jpg

Also, what do you think of my suggestion about a second role for Mr. Chinny in La rivolta dei pretoriani here:
viewtopic.php?f=75&t=820&start=20#p36611
I actually thought the same about Mari when I posted the image (then forgot about it in the flood of Marchetti posts :tears_smile: ), so yes.

For Chinny I think probably, say 90% sure