Update reminder Topics in preparation
Johan Melle

Requests for Nick

Post by Johan Melle » 30/05/2022, 21:31

PeplumParadise wrote:
30/05/2022, 20:47
Johan Melle wrote:
30/05/2022, 20:42
Nick, did you see my request above? No problem if you're too busy of course. Just wanted to check if you'd seen it or not since you haven't responded with either yes or no.
Yes, I saw it, but then I got sidetracked by downloading loads of Spanish films, I will get them sorted sometime in the next 24 hours :sweat_smile:
Okay. No stress! Thanks! :)

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 31/05/2022, 1:39

Johan Melle wrote:
29/05/2022, 0:39
I've reached the finishing phase of my topic for Rio Nobile, but I need some help with pictures for a couple of films.

Rio is the man seated on the right in this pic you've posted from Il microfono è vostro (1951) but the writing covers most of his face. I noticed this one is now on RaiPlay, but I'm not able to download it. Are you? https://www.raiplay.it/programmi/ilmicrofonoevostro
Microfono E Vostro.jpg

Rio is also the senator on the far right in this pic from La schiave di Cartagine (1956)
Schiave Cartagine.jpg
Here's the first couple, I'll have the rest for you tomorrow. If you want to start the topic before I'm done I can always add them in if you leave posts for them.

Il microfono è vostro with the same role description as Fantoni as some kind of a policeman. I managed to get it from Rai and have upgraded the previous posts.
Il microfono è vostro 2.jpg
Il microfono è vostro 3.jpg
Il microfono è vostro 4.jpg
Il microfono è vostro 5.jpg
Il microfono è vostro 6.jpg
Il microfono è vostro 7.jpg
Il microfono è vostro.jpg

I also wondered if this could be Fraulein Helga?
FRAULEIN HELGA.jpg
FRAULEIN HELGA2.jpg

La schiave di Cartagine You don't see any more of him, just a slight change of expression and a long shot where he isn't really identifiable
La schiave di Cartagine 2.jpg
La schiave di Cartagine 3.jpg
La schiave di Cartagine 4.jpg

PeplumParadise

Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 31/05/2022, 11:21

Johan Melle wrote:
29/05/2022, 0:39
I've reached the finishing phase of my topic for Rio Nobile, but I need some help with pictures for a couple of films.

And it looks like he might be the bald man seated at the bar in this pic from Le bellissime gambe di Sabrina (1958). Any chance there are some better shots of him?
Bellissime Gambe Di Sabrina.jpg

He and this is film in a wig next to Ugo Mari in this shot from Annibale (1959)
Annibale.jpg

Finally, I found him as a judge at the end of Adorabili e bugiarde (1958) but the TV print I have is pretty soft. Any chance you can get some better pics of him from your version?
Adorabili E Bugiarde.jpg
and here are the rest…

Adorabili e bugiarde
Adorabili e bugiarde 1.jpg
Adorabili e bugiarde 2.jpg
Adorabili e bugiarde 3.jpg
Adorabili e bugiarde 4.jpg
Adorabili e bugiarde 5.jpg
Adorabili e bugiarde 6.jpg

Annibale I'm not sure why, but in every copy I've seen of this film the senate scenes are leaning somewhat to the right
Annibale 1.jpg
Annibale 2.jpg
Annibale 3.jpg
Annibale 4.jpg
Annibale 5.jpg
Annibale 6.jpg
Annibale 7.jpg
Annibale 8.jpg
Annibale 9.jpg
Annibale 10.jpg

Le bellissime gambe di Sabrina You don't really get a good shot of his face
Le bellissime gambe di Sabrina 1.jpg
Le bellissime gambe di Sabrina 2.jpg
Le bellissime gambe di Sabrina 3.jpg
Le bellissime gambe di Sabrina 4.jpg

Johan Melle

Requests for Nick

Post by Johan Melle » 01/06/2022, 0:01

PeplumParadise wrote:
31/05/2022, 1:39
Here's the first couple, I'll have the rest for you tomorrow. If you want to start the topic before I'm done I can always add them in if you leave posts for them.

Il microfono è vostro with the same role description as Fantoni as some kind of a policeman. I managed to get it from Rai and have upgraded the previous posts.
Il microfono è vostro 2.jpgIl microfono è vostro 3.jpgIl microfono è vostro 4.jpgIl microfono è vostro 5.jpgIl microfono è vostro 6.jpgIl microfono è vostro 7.jpgIl microfono è vostro.jpg

I also wondered if this could be Fraulein Helga?
FRAULEIN HELGA.jpgFRAULEIN HELGA2.jpg
Thank you very much, Nick! The topic isn't completely ready to go just yet, but should be by Thursday at the latest.

Great that you were able to get Il microfono è vostro. I did try with VPN, but couldn't get it to work with this and some of the other more recent additions. Maybe I need a better version.

As for Fräulein Helga, it's a little hard to say, but I think you are right.

PeplumParadise

Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 01/06/2022, 0:27

Johan Melle wrote:
01/06/2022, 0:01

Great that you were able to get Il microfono è vostro. I did try with VPN, but couldn't get it to work with this and some of the other more recent additions. Maybe I need a better version.
Pasty couldn't do it, but JDownloader2 succeeded - using VPN

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Requests for Nick

Post by Ciavazzaro » 01/06/2022, 0:49

Hi Nick one questions is JD DOWNLOADER free to download and to use ? because i have to download some videos from mediaset but i can't do that with pasty who in these days doesn't work

and is this the right link ? https://jdownloader.org/

thank you !

PeplumParadise

Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 01/06/2022, 11:31

Ciavazzaro wrote:
01/06/2022, 0:49
Hi Nick one questions is JD DOWNLOADER free to download and to use ? because i have to download some videos from mediaset but i can't do that with pasty who in these days doesn't work

and is this the right link ? https://jdownloader.org/

thank you !
It should be free to download, yes, and that site looks like it should be correct (the globe/arrow logo is their icon).

I don't think it works with Mediaset, only Raiplay (I don't think anyone has found a way to download from the new mediaset infinity yet), but it is also good for downloading from sites like OK.RU and Gloria which some other downloaders won't work with

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Requests for Nick

Post by van den bremt rudy » 01/06/2022, 11:49

I just read that you can also download from a site called GLORIA, when i typ i see itis a catholic movie website, is that correct or am i wrong ?
And if so are there other movies to download than historical bible movies ?
thanks

PeplumParadise

Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 01/06/2022, 13:07

van den bremt rudy wrote:
01/06/2022, 11:49
I just read that you can also download from a site called GLORIA, when i typ i see itis a catholic movie website, is that correct or am i wrong ?
And if so are there other movies to download than historical bible movies ?
thanks
I haven't really investigated the site, but it comes up in google film searches for Spanish films

Johan Melle

Requests for Nick

Post by Johan Melle » 06/06/2022, 15:56

PeplumParadise wrote:
06/06/2022, 14:39
Colpo di stato (1967) / Il segreto dei soldati di argilla (1970)

This very strange film has 2 separate listings on IMDb with different titles and years, both of which list Mirko as appearing (one gives the role of "Henchman"). There is a credit for "Valentinsig Mirko", which it would seem logical to assume belongs to Valentin, but he is nowhere to be seen in the film. The film does, however, contain a fairly large uncredited role by Yugoslav actor Mirko Boman. My theory is that those notoriously inept Italian credit writers somehow credited the wrong Mirko!
screenshot.jpg
I'm not convinced that this was ever released as Colpo di stato in Italy. It was released as Il segreto dei soldati di argilla in 1970, and I think the reason why many assume these are two different films is because the Italian version came several years after the international version, and because of conflicting credits. The international version lists Jean-Christôphe as the director, whereas the Italian lists Roy Ferguson, which ANICA says is a pseudonym for Luigi Vanzi. The Italian version also lists mostly just the Italian actors, whereas the international version leaves out the Italian actors and credits mostly Yugoslav ones (including Mirko Boman) instead. I've not tried to compare the two versions to see if they contain different footage, but if you're interested, the international version is here: http://rarefilm.net/the-one-eyed-soldie ... guy-deghy/