Requests for Nick

Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
van den bremt rudy
Senior

Re: Requests for Nick

Post by van den bremt rudy » 28/09/2021, 18:59

I checked it, it was already in topic of Olmsted under filmo to check - episode is named "Carmen without roses"
was forgotten to mention that

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 29/09/2021, 1:25

Nick, a long time ago, you made a topic for Remington Olmsted, one of the movies in filmo to check was La vendetta del corsaro (1951) but there were only bad copies to be found

Found another copy ofthis movie, not the very best, but could this be him as one of the foreign ambassadors ?
Very short role, but a closeup, is this him ? (not named in the credits)
vlcsnap-2021-09-29-01h17m19s009 1 la vendetta del corsaro .png

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 29/09/2021, 9:56

van den bremt rudy wrote:
29/09/2021, 1:25
Nick, a long time ago, you made a topic for Remington Olmsted, one of the movies in filmo to check was La vendetta del corsaro (1951) but there were only bad copies to be found

Found another copy ofthis movie, not the very best, but could this be him as one of the foreign ambassadors ?
Very short role, but a closeup, is this him ? (not named in the credits)

vlcsnap-2021-09-29-01h17m19s009 1 la vendetta del corsaro .png
I don't think this can be Remington. The actor here has a very noticeable dimple in his chin which Remington did not have.

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 29/09/2021, 10:18

OK, thanks for the information about him (will be hard to find him in this not so good copy)

Found another movie where he is playing in, source IMDB namely "L'Eterna femmina (1954) (under name ; Rem Olmstead)
can you put it in filmography to check
thanks

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 29/09/2021, 11:18

29/09/2021, 10:18

Found another movie where he is playing in, source IMDB namely "L'Eterna femmina (1954) (under name ; Rem Olmstead)
can you put it in filmography to check
thanks
There is a lot of confusion between this title, I cavalieri dell'illusione, which is already in the titles to check, and L'amante di Paride, which were all edited together and released as Loves of Three Queens. It is rather unclear which, if any, of the longer versions were released separately theatrically and where - they reportedly ran out of money before they were completed. I have the "Loves of Three Queens" version which has half hour versions of the three stories and is really cheap-looking and poorly filmed. I think Remington would have only appeared in one of the 3 stories and I'm pretty sure I checked and couldn't find him when I prepared the topic, so his footage could well have been cut, but I will take another look sometime to be sure.

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 29/09/2021, 12:27

Yes, i know i have read about these movies, very complicated and without any solution i think
thanks for checking it

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 01/10/2021, 14:56

Our user ciavazzaro has made a topic a while ago for "Franco Pechini" and found only 2 movies and 1 fotoromanzo with pictures
I have searched him today and found 4 peplum movies where he supposed to play in
Because, you are the expert on these movies, maybe you can find him in these if you have the time or maybe you can find him in
your peplum posts, who knows (found some Tv work of him)

1964 Maciste alla corte dello Zar as a rebel (this role was only specifiecd by Cinema-italiano db.de)
1964 I predoni della steppa as Ufficiale della guardia (official of the guards) (source : idem)
1964 Il dominatori del deserto (role ?)
1964 La valle dell'eco tonante (role ?)
I hope you can find something about him, would be great for his topic
Here is a picture of him, thank you
pechini-heute 1.jpg

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 01/10/2021, 15:00

01/10/2021, 14:56
Our user ciavazzaro has made a topic a while ago for "Franco Pechini" and found only 2 movies and 1 fotoromanzo with pictures
I have searched him today and found 4 peplum movies where he supposed to play in
Because, you are the expert on these movies, maybe you can find him in these if you have the time or maybe you can find him in

1964 Maciste alla corte dello Zar as a rebel (this role was only specifiecd by Cinema-italiano db.de)
1964 I predoni della steppa as Ufficiale della guardia (official of the guards) (source : idem)

pechini-heute 1.jpg
I think I must have images of him and will check when I have a chance

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 01/10/2021, 15:03

Great ! You must have a lot of pictures of generici Nick, what a database
thanks

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 01/10/2021, 17:17

01/10/2021, 14:56

1964 :relieved: Maciste alla corte dello Zar as a rebel (this role was only specifiecd by Cinema-italiano db.de)

pechini-heute 1.jpg
Can't say I'm certain about any of these, but see what others think

This seems like it could be him in Maciste alla corte dello Zar
uk10.jpg
uk14.jpg
uk15.jpg
uk18.jpg
uk19.jpg
uk29.jpg
ac2.jpg

I don't see anyone who looks much like him in I predoni della steppa, unless this is him on the left in a silly wig
uk9.jpg
ts3.jpg

I suppose this could be him in Il dominatori del deserto as I don't see anyone else it could be
vlcsnap-2019-07-05-22h17m35s799.jpg
vlcsnap-2019-07-05-22h18m45s353.jpg
vlcsnap-2019-07-05-17h12m20s645.jpg

and in La valle dell'eco tonante he is maybe this one
pechini.jpg
hd2a.jpg