For Chinny I think probably, say 90% sure
And he wouldn't be the only recycled generico there! :D

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Re: Requests for Nick

Post by van den bremt rudy » 27/04/2021, 17:06

For Craig Kelly i found this one on Imdb (i know) under the name Craig Kelly XV

Only one serie given for him namely :
Racket Squad (Tv series) (who ran from 1951-1953 (98 episodes)
It must be our Craig Kelly, because in these days there was only one actor with that name

the episode is from 1952 : (S1-ep31) The case of the cold neck (no role given)
can you eventually put it in his filmo to check ?
(this episode was only to be downloaded free on a strange website, so i did leave it alone)

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 27/04/2021, 17:53

van den bremt rudy wrote:
27/04/2021, 17:06
For Craig Kelly i found this one on Imdb (i know) under the name Craig Kelly XV

Only one serie given for him namely :
Racket Squad (Tv series) (who ran from 1951-1953 (98 episodes)
It must be our Craig Kelly, because in these days there was only one actor with that name

the episode is from 1952 : (S1-ep31) The case of the cold neck (no role given)
can you eventually put it in his filmo to check ?
(this episode was only to be downloaded free on a strange website, so i did leave it alone)
Good find. I think this is very probably our Craig Kelly. Would be cool if this available somewhere, but I don't really know of any good sources for old US tv series.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 27/04/2021, 18:01

From Amedeo Trilli's topic:
PeplumParadise wrote:
09/03/2020, 0:42
Io, Caterina (1957) credited, as Prisoner. Despite having low billing it is an image of Amedeo's character being tortured that features prominently on the poster. That said, I'm not 100% convinced that this is Amedeo, the identification was originally made by another and the nose and teeth don't seem right to me.trilli.jpgtrilli2.jpgtrilli3.jpgtrilli4.jpgic2.jpg001.jpg
Looking at this again now that I've become quite familiar with Amedeo, I must that I also do not think this is him. I looked up your Facebook gallery for the film, and the only one I thought looked like Amedeo is this guy
Io Caterina.jpg

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 27/04/2021, 18:24

Johan Melle wrote:
27/04/2021, 18:01
From Amedeo Trilli's topic:
PeplumParadise wrote:
09/03/2020, 0:42
Io, Caterina (1957) credited, as Prisoner. Despite having low billing it is an image of Amedeo's character being tortured that features prominently on the poster. That said, I'm not 100% convinced that this is Amedeo, the identification was originally made by another and the nose and teeth don't seem right to me.trilli.jpgtrilli2.jpgtrilli3.jpgtrilli4.jpgic2.jpg001.jpg
Looking at this again now that I've become quite familiar with Amedeo, I must that I also do not think this is him. I looked up your Facebook gallery for the film, and the only one I thought looked like Amedeo is this guy
Io Caterina.jpg
Yes, I agree, I think that ID was probably made by someone else back from my Facebook pics before I knew Trilli, and I agree this must be Trilli, though he does look odd with that wig - it's more obviously him in profile in the last pic. I don't think I've looked at that film since I gathered the images for FB so I really need to look at it again sometime to try to find Piero Pastore, who is credited but not found, but it's a very dull film and an ugly, grainy print so I have little enthusiasm :sneezing:
uk15.jpg
uk16.jpg
uk19.jpg
uk23.jpg

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 27/04/2021, 18:46

PeplumParadise wrote:
27/04/2021, 18:24
Yes, I agree, I think that ID was probably made by someone else back from my Facebook pics before I knew Trilli, and I agree this must be Trilli, though he does look odd with that wig - it's more obviously him in profile in the last pic. I don't think I've looked at that film since I gathered the images for FB so I really need to look at it again sometime to try to find Piero Pastore, who is credited but not found, but it's a very dull film and an ugly, grainy print so I have little enthusiasm :sneezing:
uk15.jpguk16.jpguk19.jpguk23.jpg
Yeah, the wig is distracting for sure, but from those pics I'd say it definitely Amedeo.

I hear you about the lack of enthusiasm. It's definitely not the case that all Italian films are great. There are some really terrible stinkers out there :tears_smile:

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 27/04/2021, 18:51

Johan Melle wrote:
27/04/2021, 18:46
Yeah, the wig is distracting for sure, but from those pics I'd say it definitely Amedeo.

I hear you about the lack of enthusiasm. It's definitely not the case that all Italian films are great. There are some really terrible stinkers out there :tears_smile:
Yes, and films about religious possession which don't include an exorcist are some of the worst :D

I've amended the post in his topic

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 28/04/2021, 11:39

Nick, i believe you can help med out here
I found the poster credit for Nino Marchetti for the movie "La campana di San Giusto (1954"
but i can't download this poster, i tried several times

i hope you can make a screenshot of it and enlarge it a bit so that his name (i think on the third row) is visible enough

here the site www.ivid.it/foto/film/1954/la-campana-d ... 44582-html
good luck (i have always troubles with these posters on this website)

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 28/04/2021, 12:05

van den bremt rudy wrote:
28/04/2021, 11:39
Nick, i believe you can help med out here
I found the poster credit for Nino Marchetti for the movie "La campana di San Giusto (1954"
but i can't download this poster, i tried several times

i hope you can make a screenshot of it and enlarge it a bit so that his name (i think on the third row) is visible enough

here the site www.ivid.it/foto/film/1954/la-campana-d ... 44582-html
good luck (i have always troubles with these posters on this website)
added, I used one of the other posters as his name was easier to read

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 29/04/2021, 1:17

This must be Nino Marchetti in "Centomila dollari" (1940) as grand hotel director
a very little role
vlcsnap-00185.jpg
vlcsnap-00186.jpg
thanks