Requests for Nick

Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
Johan Melle

Re: Requests for Nick

Post by Johan Melle » 16/07/2021, 23:32

Okay, I finished downloading 3 supermen contro il padrino and here are the pics. Sal dons a couple of different disguises throughout the film, and in one scene he even joins in the proud tradition of Mimmo Poli and Gianni Baghino etc and dresses in full drag! :tears_smile:
Supermen Padrino - Sal Borgese1.jpg
Supermen Padrino - Sal Borgese2.jpg
Supermen Padrino - Sal Borgese3.jpg
Supermen Padrino - Sal Borgese4.jpg
Supermen Padrino - Sal Borgese5.jpg
Supermen Padrino - Sal Borgese6.jpg
Supermen Padrino - Sal Borgese7.jpg
Supermen Padrino - Sal Borgese8.jpg
Supermen Padrino - Sal Borgese9.jpg
Supermen Padrino - Sal Borgese10.jpg
Supermen Padrino - Sal Borgese11.jpg

Unfortunately, the Santo Domingo film is horribly slow to download, so I suspect that one will probably take some days to complete...

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 17/07/2021, 0:00

Johan Melle wrote:
16/07/2021, 23:32
Okay, I finished downloading 3 supermen contro il padrino and here are the pics. Sal dons a couple of different disguises throughout the film, and in one scene he even joins in the proud tradition of Mimmo Poli and Gianni Baghino etc and dresses in full drag! :tears_smile:
Supermen Padrino - Sal Borgese1.jpg
Supermen Padrino - Sal Borgese2.jpg
Supermen Padrino - Sal Borgese3.jpg
Supermen Padrino - Sal Borgese4.jpg
Supermen Padrino - Sal Borgese5.jpg
Supermen Padrino - Sal Borgese6.jpg
Supermen Padrino - Sal Borgese7.jpg
Supermen Padrino - Sal Borgese8.jpg
Supermen Padrino - Sal Borgese9.jpg
Supermen Padrino - Sal Borgese10.jpg
Supermen Padrino - Sal Borgese11.jpg

Unfortunately, the Santo Domingo film is horribly slow to download, so I suspect that one will probably take some days to complete...
Thanks yet again - this isn't Sal's only drag appearance, but I forget what the other one was so that will be a surprise when I get to it :D

Funny that Sal started out replacing Aldo Canti as the mute in the series, and here they're both in the team - which one is playing the mute here?

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 17/07/2021, 0:29

PeplumParadise wrote:
17/07/2021, 0:00
Thanks yet again - this isn't Sal's only drag appearance, but I forget what the other one was so that will be a surprise when I get to it :D

Funny that Sal started out replacing Aldo Canti as the mute in the series, and here they're both in the team - which one is playing the mute here?
Oh, there's another one, too? Great! :D

Sal is the mute here too, so I'd assume he's the same character as in the earlier films.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 17/07/2021, 12:41

Johan Melle wrote:
17/07/2021, 0:29
PeplumParadise wrote:

Sal is the mute here too, so I'd assume he's the same character as in the earlier films.
Okay, having examined the film a little closer, I can say that his character name in this one is Sal. Not sure if that's what he is named in all of the previous films in the series, but then again, I'm not sure how much, if any, continuity there is between these films.

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 17/07/2021, 13:04

Johan Melle wrote:
17/07/2021, 12:41
Johan Melle wrote:
17/07/2021, 0:29
PeplumParadise wrote:

Okay, having examined the film a little closer, I can say that his character name in this one is Sal. Not sure if that's what he is named in all of the previous films in the series, but then again, I'm not sure how much, if any, continuity there is between these films.
Thanks again. His character name has been variable, even though the role has been the same :D

Turns out there were 2 other drag roles, both in other 3 Supermen movies and both now posted

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 17/07/2021, 14:51

PeplumParadise wrote:
17/07/2021, 13:04
Thanks again. His character name has been variable, even though the role has been the same :D
I see that IMDb lists his character name in 3 supermen contro il padrino as Matrak, but that must be his name in the Turkish version then. In the Italian he is clearly called Sal.

I'm still downloading 3 supermen in Santo Domingo btw, but still only 41% complete, so it's clearly going to take a while.

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 17/07/2021, 15:05

Johan Melle wrote:
17/07/2021, 14:51

I'm still downloading 3 supermen in Santo Domingo btw, but still only 41% complete, so it's clearly going to take a while.
I have a poster so I'll post that in the meantime and the images can be added later

carlos
Name: Carl

Post by carlos » 17/07/2021, 17:58

PeplumParadise wrote:
17/07/2021, 13:03
La pazienza ha un limite... noi no! (1974) as 'Pistolero" Duke McDonald (role to be confirmed).

I wasn't able to find a copy of the film, but Sal has co-lead billing on the posters and appears in images found online.
10037_04.jpg28utnbr.jpgGAL_3-1.jpgcaray que palizas foto 1.jpgLa_pazienza_ha_un_limite_noi_no-295301895-large.jpgLa_pazienza_ha_un_limite_DatabasePage.jpg
Role is confirmed :) "Pistolero" is what he calls himself when he is talking to himself omg . The Italian DVD has the English credits! and is cropped.
vlcsnap-2021-05-29-21h49m12s709.jpg

Spanish credit screen. There is an HD TV recording, possibly from RTVE, so it may turn up somewhere eventually then we can upgrade the screenshots.
cast1 Patience.jpg

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 17/07/2021, 18:16

carlos wrote:
17/07/2021, 17:58
PeplumParadise wrote:
17/07/2021, 13:03
La pazienza ha un limite... noi no! (1974) as 'Pistolero" Duke McDonald (role to be confirmed).

I wasn't able to find a copy of the film, but Sal has co-lead billing on the posters and appears in images found online.
10037_04.jpg28utnbr.jpgGAL_3-1.jpgcaray que palizas foto 1.jpgLa_pazienza_ha_un_limite_noi_no-295301895-large.jpgLa_pazienza_ha_un_limite_DatabasePage.jpg
Role is confirmed :) "Pistolero" is what he calls himself when he is talking to himself omg . The Italian DVD has the English credits! and is cropped.
vlcsnap-2021-05-29-21h49m12s709.jpg

Spanish credit screen. There is an HD TV recording, possibly from RTVE, so it may turn up somewhere eventually then we can upgrade the screenshots.
cast1 Patience.jpg
Thank you :thumbup:

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 17/07/2021, 20:12

I've upgraded the pics of Sal in I mostri.

Regarding La tigre è ancora viva: Sandokan alla riscossa! (1977), I have a copy of that one, so I can provide pics. Not sure whether it qualifies as a TV movie, a regular movie, or a mini-series, though. It was clearly made for television, but from what I can find, was first shown in cinemas in 1977. From browsing through Radiocorriere TV listings, it seems it was first shown on television in 1979 - as a two-part mini-series. My version is a two hour movie.
Sandokan Alla Riscossa - Sal Borgese1.jpg
Sandokan Alla Riscossa - Sal Borgese2.jpg
Sandokan Alla Riscossa - Sal Borgese3.jpg
Sandokan Alla Riscossa - Sal Borgese4.jpg
Sandokan Alla Riscossa - Sal Borgese5.jpg
Sandokan Alla Riscossa - Sal Borgese6.jpg
Sandokan Alla Riscossa - Sal Borgese7.jpg
Sandokan Alla Riscossa - Sal Borgese8.jpg