Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Re: Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 30/10/2021, 0:11

FatmanDan wrote:
30/10/2021, 0:09
Got the point, but again: I didn't search the whole films, just for the scenes fitting the images at the omerocapanna website. And Omero played (at least up to the mid-70s) a real bunch of "blink appearances" (you know what I mean)?
:thumbup:

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 30/10/2021, 17:07

In this picture from Man of La Mancha it looks like we also have Giovanna De Vita
Man Of La Mancha.jpg

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 30/10/2021, 17:57

Johan Melle wrote:
30/10/2021, 17:07
In this picture from Man of La Mancha it looks like we also have Giovanna De Vita
Man Of La Mancha.jpg
If you think it's her then use that image. These are old images I've had for years and no longer have the film (though it should be easily findable in HD), so I have no idea of the role.

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 12/11/2021, 23:58

Can you help me out with 2 roles for Angel del Pozo (i'm just searching roles fir him) for two peplum movies that you have in your possession, the pictures you posted for actors in those movies were much better than i have searched for

first : Il rivolta dei mercenari (1961) as Arrigo
secondly : El valle de las espadas (The Castilian) (1963) as Don Garcia
thanks for your help (when you have a spare moment)

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 13/11/2021, 1:25

Hi Nick
if you still have Il re di poggioreale (1961) from the pic with Severino D'Ottavi im quite sure on the left of Borgnine there is Mara Oscuro in case would you be able to make some pics of her ?
scene near the end of the movie around 1'35, 1'36

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 13/11/2021, 1:31

van den bremt rudy wrote:
12/11/2021, 23:58
Can you help me out with 2 roles for Angel del Pozo (i'm just searching roles fir him) for two peplum movies that you have in your possession, the pictures you posted for actors in those movies were much better than i have searched for

first : Il rivolta dei mercenari (1961) as Arrigo
secondly : El valle de las espadas (The Castilian) (1963) as Don Garcia
thanks for your help (when you have a spare moment)
El valle de las espadas
delpozo6.jpg
delpozo8.jpg
delpozo9.jpg
delpozo10.jpg
vlcsnap-2017-12-01-18h50m01s324.jpg

La rivolta dei mercenari
rm26.jpg
rm2.jpg

Emiliano
Admin
Name: Emiliano

Post by Emiliano » 14/11/2021, 9:08

Ilaria Mattei took many photos with her mobile phone of the photos she keeps of her father (unfortunately she doesn't have a scanner and some were inside frames with the reflection of the glass.). After a good job of correction, the quality is acceptable to some and they could be put in Mattei's topic. But how do we put them? In my opinion they should be placed at the bottom of the films and not as separate topics. But I can't recognize all the films they are based on. Nick, can you help me and add the right photos to the topics?

Here are the pics. Thankyou!

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 14/11/2021, 11:27

Emiliano wrote:
14/11/2021, 9:08
Ilaria Mattei took many photos with her mobile phone of the photos she keeps of her father (unfortunately she doesn't have a scanner and some were inside frames with the reflection of the glass.). After a good job of correction, the quality is acceptable to some and they could be put in Mattei's topic. But how do we put them? In my opinion they should be placed at the bottom of the films and not as separate topics. But I can't recognize all the films they are based on. Nick, can you help me and add the right photos to the topics?

Here are the pics. Thankyou!
I've added the ones I was able to identify, the rest I've put in a post at the end. I made a few adjustments to the English grammar - you must stop putting "she" when referring to men, someone may get offended!

Somehow you had put Pino's filmography twice, which I assume was a mistake so I deleted the second one.

I (or someone) has to try and work out which of the "not found" credits in his topic actually refer to the other "Giuseppe Mattei".
Last edited by PeplumParadise on 14/11/2021, 13:09, edited 1 time in total.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 14/11/2021, 11:39

PeplumParadise wrote:
14/11/2021, 11:27
I (or someone) has to try and work out which of the "not found" credits in his topic actually refer to the other "Giuseppe Mattei".
La mano spietata della legge (1973) definitely refers to the other Giuseppe Mattei a.k.a. James Harris. I meant to remove it from Pino's filmography, but forgot about it (now fixed). I should have Il fiore dai petali d'acciaio (1973) somewhere, so can try to check that one, but I don't have I criminali della metropoli (1967), so that one I cannot check.

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 14/11/2021, 11:54

Johan Melle wrote:
14/11/2021, 11:39
PeplumParadise wrote:
14/11/2021, 11:27
La mano spietata della legge (1973) definitely refers to the other Giuseppe Mattei a.k.a. James Harris. I meant to remove it from Pino's filmography, but forgot about it (now fixed). I should have Il fiore dai petali d'acciaio (1973) somewhere, so can try to check that one, but I don't have I criminali della metropoli (1967), so that one I cannot check.
I think any credits for Giuseppe which are mis-credited to Pino (and vice-versa) somewhere online should still be kept in the "not found" section of the filmography with the explanation, but the credit screens that we now know do not refer to Pino should be removed. I still find it strange that 2 actors would be allowed to be credited with the same name, regardless of whether it is their real name, ditto with the Enzo/Vincenzo Maggio situation.

I have I criminali della metropoli so I will attempt to find "Giuseppe" in that one sometime, though I'm not certain I'll recognise him. I am certain that Pino does not appear though, as I have searched for him on a number of occasions.