Requests for Nick

Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Re: Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 12/02/2021, 20:21

I think that unless there are any other actors of a similar age and look who could be possibilities in Tutto tutto niente niente then it should probably be him, he does look similar to the other images I've posted of Germano in later years. The main thing that bothers me is the parting being on the wrong side, but then it's always possible the image could have been reversed as sometimes happens

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 12/02/2021, 23:14

Ok, thanks for the information about Germano in taht movie, so what do you suggest what to do with
this identification, an uncertain one, or do we wait furthermore ?

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 13/02/2021, 0:02

Regarding Germano Longo in Il Fiacre n. 13, I see that this isn't actually a TV series, but a radio series. Notice how it says "adattamento radiofonico" in the Radiocorriere listing. Still relevant, of course, but should probably be moved from the main filmography and to additional credits.

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 13/02/2021, 1:14

On the website Antoniogenna.net i noticed that Germano had a daughter, Germana Longo, who was also
a doppiatrice
On the other hand, i found out that Germano has made fotoromanzi for the magazine Sogno

Is that interesting enough to put these informations in his bio
thank you

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 13/02/2021, 6:46

van den bremt rudy wrote:
12/02/2021, 23:14
Ok, thanks for the information about Germano in taht movie, so what do you suggest what to do with
this identification, an uncertain one, or do we wait furthermore ?
If you have checked the film and there are no other men of his age who could be possible then I think you can post it as a positive ID. From the look of it I assume he is playing the "speaker of the chamber" role he is credited with online and should be credited in the film

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 13/02/2021, 7:07

van den bremt rudy wrote:
13/02/2021, 1:14
On the website Antoniogenna.net i noticed that Germano had a daughter, Germana Longo, who was also
a doppiatrice
On the other hand, i found out that Germano has made fotoromanzi for the magazine Sogno

Is that interesting enough to put these informations in his bio
thank you
I have added the detail about his daughter, which is confirmed by images of her on his Facebook page.

I am aware that he was very active in fotoromanzi and have already mentioned this in his biography. I am sure Johan will add some images of these when he has the time to spare and I think better to wait for this than fill his topic with images taken from EBay.

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 13/02/2021, 7:58

Johan Melle wrote:
13/02/2021, 0:02
Regarding Germano Longo in Il Fiacre n. 13, I see that this isn't actually a TV series, but a radio series. Notice how it says "adattamento radiofonico" in the Radiocorriere listing. Still relevant, of course, but should probably be moved from the main filmography and to additional credits.
Thanks, corrected

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 13/02/2021, 9:57

Ciavazzaro wrote:
09/02/2021, 23:15
Hi Nick after looking at your pics

Afrodite dea dell’amore
in third pic of Monachesi behind the dancing girl on the left i think there is Margherita Lelli.

and in Zulina’s pic maybe on the left Caterina Ghigliero
The women in Zulina's pic are not seen any more clearly, so I don't know if that is good enough to make a definite ID for Ghigliero.

Here is a better shot of the woman in Monachesi's pic, if someone wants to confirm that it is Lelli.
vlcsnap-2021-02-13-08h42m26s847.jpg

Emiliano
Admin
Name: Emiliano

Post by Emiliano » 14/02/2021, 10:59

PeplumParadise wrote:
13/02/2021, 9:57
Ciavazzaro wrote:

Afrodite dea dell’amore
in third pic of Monachesi behind the dancing girl on the left i think there is Margherita Lelli.

The women in Zulina's pic are not seen any more clearly, so I don't know if that is good enough to make a definite ID for Ghigliero.

Here is a better shot of the woman in Monachesi's pic, if someone wants to confirm that it is Lelli.
I think "yes", but I'm not sure at 100%.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 14/02/2021, 12:15

PeplumParadise wrote:
13/02/2021, 9:57
Ciavazzaro wrote:

Afrodite dea dell’amore

I would say the woman is Margherita Lelli, yes.

As for Caterina Ghihliero in the pic in Zulina's topic, I can't quite decide. It looks like her, for sure, but something doesn't quite fit. Maybe it's the different hairstyle or the fact that she's a little younger here, but I can't quite make up my mind.

Anyway, looking at your pics from Le magnifiche 7 (1961), I would say we have "Baldie" in this one
Magnifiche 7a.jpg

And here I think there might be Nello Appodia at the desk on the left, though not 100% sure
Magnifiche 7b.jpg