Requests for Nick

Error/Missing reporting
Update request
Admin tasks
PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 05/05/2019, 11:03

Looking through my peplum files at actors who appeared in numerous peplum and historical films and who were very rarely credited I was wondering if Vladimiro Picciafuochi, Fernando Piazza and Antonio Corevi would qualify for inclusion in the forum and also c.s.c. actors like Bruno Scipioni and Romano Giomini. I was also wondering where you stand on stuntmen, as there are only a few included here
Last edited by Emiliano on 11/07/2021, 8:54, edited 1 time in total.

Emiliano
Administrator
Name: Emiliano

Re: Requests for Nick

Post by Emiliano » 05/05/2019, 11:16

There are no reasons not to include other actors. You can include any interpreter. The stunts & C.S.C. are few because these are a very recent sections and so they so remained a little firm. No problem, therefore, in creating new topics. :superok:

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 05/05/2019, 12:06

So if I provide a good main image and a thumbnail for the actors I mentioned above you would be OK to start threads/pages for them (sorry, I'm not very clear on Forum terminology yet).

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 05/05/2019, 12:58

The actors you mention are just the kind of people who belong here in my opinion.

Also, you can start topics yourself, but if you are uncertain about the set-up of the filmographies etc, we can help you out. No problem :)

And thanks yet again for all the great additions.

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 05/05/2019, 13:44

Thanks Johan,

Obviously I'm posting the images and identifications I already have stored in my initial rush and once those are up I will add identifications as I find them.

I would like to learn how to start topics and add titles to the filmographies so I don't have to rely on yourself and Vittoriano every time (I had assumed these could only be done by moderators), but maybe not just yet as I'm still working out how the different aspects of the forum work.

In the meantime here are images of Vladimiro Picciafuochi, if you would be kind enough to start a topic for him. He was credited in a couple of peplums (Messalina, Barabbas) but the vast majority of his appearances were uncredited. I have over 20 appearances for him, but only one non-historical film (Toto sciecco) so I will be very interested to see if people can identify some appearances in other genres.

Messalina, Venere imperatrice (1960), credited as Vladimiro Fochi, as Fronteus
Snapshot-2019-05-05 at 12_37_25 PM-1790992269.png
and a headshot
caesarconqueror_picciafuochi.jpg

Emiliano
Administrator

Post by Emiliano » 05/05/2019, 14:42

PeplumParadise wrote:
05/05/2019, 13:44
Thanks Johan,

Obviously I'm posting the images and identifications I already have stored in my initial rush and once those are up I will add identifications as I find them.

I would like to learn how to start topics and add titles to the filmographies so I don't have to rely on yourself and Vittoriano every time (I had assumed these could only be done by moderators), but maybe not just yet as I'm still working out how the different aspects of the forum work.

In the meantime here are images of Vladimiro Picciafuochi, if you would be kind enough to start a topic for him. He was credited in a couple of peplums (Messalina, Barabbas) but the vast majority of his appearances were uncredited. I have over 20 appearances for him, but only one non-historical film (Toto sciecco) so I will be very interested to see if people can identify some appearances in other genres.

Messalina, Venere imperatrice (1960), credited as Vladimiro Fochi, as FronteusSnapshot-2019-05-05 at 12_37_25 PM-1790992269.png

and a headshotcaesarconqueror_picciafuochi.jpg
I'm workin' on it.

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 05/05/2019, 14:49

Thank you

Emiliano
Administrator

Post by Emiliano » 05/05/2019, 14:53

PeplumParadise wrote:
05/05/2019, 14:49
Thank you
Ready in Generici (20-50 roles) forum

Emiliano
Administrator

Post by Emiliano » 05/05/2019, 15:16

PeplumParadise wrote:
05/05/2019, 14:49
Thank you
I set you up as creator of Valentino topic. As creator of your post, you can edit and update it. So you can experience how movie insertion works in the first post, if you want.

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 05/05/2019, 20:16

Here are images for Fernando Piazza. I only have images for 8 films with Fernando at present.

Le prigioniere dell'isola del Diavolo (1961) as Michael
piazza5.jpg
womendevils_piazza.jpg