Requests for Nick

Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
van den bremt rudy
Senior

Re: Requests for Nick

Post by van den bremt rudy » 25/06/2021, 11:13

A little question, do you have a better print of La polizia è sconfitta (1977) where Petrazzi is attacking Vanni at the end of the movie at the bus, if so please insert them when you have time

I have searched for a better copy but didn't find it
thanks

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 25/06/2021, 11:18

van den bremt rudy wrote:
25/06/2021, 11:13
A little question, do you have a better print of La polizia è sconfitta (1977) where Petrazzi is attacking Vanni at the end of the movie at the bus, if so please insert them when you have time

thanks
Yes, I have an HD copy of it. I am just starting with a new topic for Franco Daddi, when I have finished posting that I will look for Petrazzi.

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 26/06/2021, 15:04

25/06/2021, 11:13

thanks
I've upgraded the images, though it was still pretty impossible to get any images of him that weren't a blur

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 27/06/2021, 1:16

PeplumParadise wrote:
26/06/2021, 11:41
Ator il guerriero di ferro (1987) credited as "Frank Daddi", as Trogar.

I didn't spot Franco looking quickly through the film, but I need to look again more closely to try and find this character as it's possible he remains hidden under a mask.
screenshot3.jpg
Franco Daddi is the guy with the iron skull mask and red scarf who is eventually revealed to be the brother of Ator (Miles O'Keeffe). His face is never shown. That is, we do see the character unmasked after he is killed, but it's O'Keeffe who plays the character in that brief shot.

Anyway, I'm fairly sure the Italian title is the same as the English one: Iron Warrior.

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 27/06/2021, 10:18

Johan Melle wrote:
27/06/2021, 1:16

Franco Daddi is the guy with the iron skull mask and red scarf who is eventually revealed to be the brother of Ator (Miles O'Keeffe). His face is never shown. That is, we do see the character unmasked after he is killed, but it's O'Keeffe who plays the character in that brief shot.

Anyway, I'm fairly sure the Italian title is the same as the English one: Iron Warrior.
Thanks, I thought that would probably be him and had saved a couple of images (which I've added), but it's a really awful film so I was putting off having to watch it in real time (so thank you for saving me from that :tears_smile: )

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 04/07/2021, 13:20

Nick can you help with these small pictures of Gianni(Giovanni) Di Benedetto of the movie "Ancora una volta...a Venezia" (1976)
I think that this was the only copy i could find on the internet

What do you think can we use them ?
vlcsnap-01589.jpg
vlcsnap-01590.jpg
vlcsnap-01591.jpg
If later a better print can be found then we can insert them

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 04/07/2021, 13:35

04/07/2021, 13:20
Nick can you help with these small pictures of Gianni(Giovanni) Di Benedetto of the movie "Ancora una volta...a Venezia" (1976)
I think that this was the only copy i could find on the internet

What do you think can we use them ?

vlcsnap-01589.jpg
vlcsnap-01590.jpg
vlcsnap-01591.jpg
If later a better print can be found then we can insert them
I've made them a little bigger and brighter and stretched them a little to correct the aspect. I can't really make them any bigger than this as they would lose too much resolution. From his post in Raika Juri's topic it looks like Johan may have a slightly better copy.
vlcsnap-01591.jpg
vlcsnap-01590.jpg
vlcsnap-01589.jpg

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 04/07/2021, 13:42

PeplumParadise wrote:
04/07/2021, 13:35
I've made them a little bigger and brighter and stretched them a little to correct the aspect. I can't really make them any bigger than this as they would lose too much resolution. From his post in Raika Juri's topic it looks like Johan may have a slightly better copy.
vlcsnap-01591.jpgvlcsnap-01590.jpgvlcsnap-01589.jpg
If it is any better, then it's certainly only marginally so. I've been looking for a decent copy of this one for years without any luck.

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 05/07/2021, 1:19

You posted pictures of Eleonora Morata for the movie Innocenza e turbamento (1974) so i presume you can still check this one
for "Giovanna De Vita" who appears as a nurse who helps Salvatore (Lionel Stander) in the hospital, she is seen around
1 hour 07 minutes 48 seconds till 53 seconds in close-up
She is also CREDITED (end credits) even if she has only a few seconds role

thanks

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 05/07/2021, 11:58

Maybe something of interest for you for downloading Spanish movies and the website is called "Losmovies.life"
you have to typ it in Google and then on the website you go to MOVIES on the left
then in search you can typ actors, movies or directors

But Jose Jaspe wasn't shown when i typed him in actors name - Fernando Rey was shown with his picture and you have to click
on the photo of Rey to have the movies for download

How to download i don't know, you have to figure it out by yourself at this moment