Little news from Spinnato and Manduchi

Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
Emiliano
Admin
Name: Emiliano

Little news from Spinnato and Manduchi

Post by Emiliano » 07/06/2019, 18:14

Good afternoon everyone. After many attempts, the manager of Antonio Spinnato's facebook page answered me. She is his daughter Valentina, who greatly appreciated our work. She told me that unfortunately Antonio passed away a decade ago. RIP dear Antonio.
spinnato.jpg

I also reported our Manduchi page to the administrator of the Manduchi Facebook page. Her niece has greatly appreciated: https://www.facebook.com/Anna-Manduchi-134865576599367/

I hope to find out more about our actors from their relatives.

Johan Melle

Re: Little news from Spinnato and Manduchi

Post by Johan Melle » 07/06/2019, 20:03

Thank you for this, Emiliano. I'm sad to learn that Spinnato is no longer among us, but it's important information to have.

Emiliano wrote:
07/06/2019, 18:14
On a related note, I want to report that I have found a website containing some information about the marquis Azzolino Carrega-Bertolini, who I think must be the same as our generico. It says he was born in Rome on 8 July 1921 and that he is the son of the marchesa Maria Giulia Moncada di Paternò, who founded the ceramict firm Ceramica Del Ferlaro, for which Azzolino also worked. Link here: https://www.ceramicadelferlaro.it/la-storia-1/
I see it's possible to contact them, so perhaps we can get some more information about Azzolino here.

Emiliano
Admin
Name: Emiliano

Post by Emiliano » 10/11/2019, 11:27

Johan Melle wrote:
07/06/2019, 20:03
Thank you for this, Emiliano. I'm sad to learn that Spinnato is no longer among us, but it's important information to have.

Emiliano wrote:
07/06/2019, 18:14
On a related note, I want to report that I have found a website containing some information about the marquis Azzolino Carrega-Bertolini, who I think must be the same as our generico. It says he was born in Rome on 8 July 1921 and that he is the son of the marchesa Maria Giulia Moncada di Paternò, who founded the ceramict firm Ceramica Del Ferlaro, for which Azzolino also worked. Link here: https://www.ceramicadelferlaro.it/la-storia-1/
I see it's possible to contact them, so perhaps we can get some more information about Azzolino here.
Yes, he's the same Carrega. In fact there's a photo in the page that portraits him. I've updated his bio with these infos and also the Spinnato bio is updated thanks to her dautghter.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 10/11/2019, 13:24

Excellent work! :thumbup: