Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
Cinema Italiano
Name: Sergio

Request for Cinema Italiano

Post by Cinema Italiano » 03/12/2023, 9:15

Ciavazzaro wrote:
03/12/2023, 1:27
Hi i know you won't believe it since we never found her these days :smile: but i have some more for Lucia Baldi
She is one of the many gambling people in Il giustiziere sfida la città 1975 with the same white dress she wears in other movies, if you are able to post pics of her she can be seen in several shoots from minute 50

And i don't know if you have a good copy of Tutto Suo Padre (1978) where she can be seen in the final scene at 1'26'00 behind Pupita Lea Scuderoni

And as always happen thanks to a new hd copy we are able to found new generici , i see that our dear Lella Cattaneo is in the casinò scene of
Il secondo tragico fantozzi you can see her seated in the pic of Teresa Rossi Passante

Also in the same movie Ugo Ballester can be seen walking in the background for example in the pics of Nora Marchiandi and at 18'10 when Fantozzi is in the air with the chair

And the party of the Contessa serbelloni mazzanti vien dal mare at minute 35'52, there is Renato Gigli and on the right at 37'39 he have a green bandage with many medals.
Hi Mauro, yes indeed I was worried :smile: Yes, I think I can save good images from the 3 films but I can do that tomorrow. Thanks for your tips :superok:

Stuntman Mike
Name: Matteo

Post by Stuntman Mike » 05/12/2023, 13:33

Hi Sergio! Rudy said me that you have a copy of Panama sugar. Can you check the role of Claudio Pacifico please?
I tried to find a copy on the web but there are only copy to pay.
Thanks! 🙏🏻

Cinema Italiano

Post by Cinema Italiano » 05/12/2023, 20:13

Stuntman Mike wrote:
05/12/2023, 13:33
Hi Sergio! Rudy said me that you have a copy of Panama sugar. Can you check the role of Claudio Pacifico please?
I tried to find a copy on the web but there are only copy to pay.
Thanks! 🙏🏻
Hi Matteo, I would have done it with pleasure if I still had it. I didn't keep it because it wasn't complete. I am sorry. :cry:

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 16/12/2023, 3:14

Finally i found the first speaking role for Lucia, at the table served by Enzo Cannavale in Squadra antimafia (1978)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHhfx1aRsRo
I tell you so you can post better pics.

Cinema Italiano

Post by Cinema Italiano » 16/12/2023, 21:58

Ciavazzaro wrote:
16/12/2023, 3:14
Finally i found the first speaking role for Lucia, at the table served by Enzo Cannavale in Squadra antimafia (1978)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHhfx1aRsRo
I tell you so you can post better pics.
Excellent find: I'll do it tomorrow

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 19/12/2023, 0:54

Is incredible i keep founding roles for Lucia in such a short time, she will became one of the busiest if we keep this way !

I think you have Manolesta (1980) if you have i can see from Ettore Martini's pic that she is in the tribunal scene watching the trial.

Cinema Italiano

Post by Cinema Italiano » 19/12/2023, 11:11

Ciavazzaro wrote:
19/12/2023, 0:54
Is incredible i keep founding roles for Lucia in such a short time, she will became one of the busiest if we keep this way !

I think you have Manolesta (1980) if you have i can see from Ettore Martini's pic that she is in the tribunal scene watching the trial.
Yes, I found the copy of Manolesta and also the scene with Lucia. I will make the post very soon.

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 28/12/2023, 13:20

Hi Sergio, maybe you can help by finding Armando Bottin in Simone e Matteo un gioco di ragazzi (1975) of which Nick thinks you have a better copy than his and mine.
He is playing the role of a fighter in the bar where also Roberto Dell'Aqua is involved.
I hope you can find him.
Thanks.

Stuntman Mike
Name: Matteo

Post by Stuntman Mike » 28/12/2023, 13:50

If Sergio doesn’t have a better copy you can use these pics
IMG_5901.jpeg
IMG_5900.jpeg
IMG_5899.jpeg

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 28/12/2023, 13:58

van den bremt rudy wrote:
28/12/2023, 13:20
Hi Sergio, maybe you can help by finding Armando Bottin in Simone e Matteo un gioco di ragazzi (1975) of which Nick thinks you have a better copy than his and mine.
He is playing the role of a fighter in the bar where also Roberto Dell'Aqua is involved.
I hope you can find him.
Thanks.
If you do have an HD copy of this film there are also many older posts in full frame (like Mike's images) that could do with being upgraded if you have the inclination.