Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
Cinema Italiano
Name: Sergio

Request for Cinema Italiano

Post by Cinema Italiano » 19/07/2022, 18:02

FatmanDan wrote:
19/07/2022, 16:26
Since you'Ve been at Cassiodoro in an excellent print, maybe you will replace the Enrico Chiappafreddo pics (same scenes with Testori, for example)?
I've still to understand how to multiquote in this forum. Yes, I've seen the worst print of Cassiodoro used for the previous posts. I had in mind to update all the pics. I just need a few days more than usual but I'll do soon.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 19/07/2022, 19:02

Cinema Italiano wrote:
18/07/2022, 18:39
Yes, he's credited as Pino Marrocu and his role is: Tourist from whom Rosaria asks for charity :ciao:
1986 _ Le Volpi Della Notte _ Turista Al Quale Rosaria Chiede L'elemosina _ Accreditato Come Pino Marrocu _ 01.jpg1986 _ Le Volpi Della Notte _ Turista Al Quale Rosaria Chiede L'elemosina _ Accreditato Come Pino Marrocu _ 02.jpg1986 _ Le Volpi Della Notte _ Turista Al Quale Rosaria Chiede L'elemosina _ Accreditato Come Pino Marrocu _ 03.jpg1986 _ Le Volpi Della Notte _ Turista Al Quale Rosaria Chiede L'elemosina _ Accreditato Come Pino Marrocu _ 04.jpg
Thanks again. Great work! I added this to his topic and then made you the author of the post :)

FatmanDan
Name: Daniel

Post by FatmanDan » 01/11/2022, 22:07

Hi there, once again a question for a possible upgrading: in ´Mezzanotte d'amore` (you posted pics of a RAI screening), at about 53 minutes there's our Unknown Goofy. I was only able to find a terrible youtube-print, so maybe you want to place better ones...

Cinema Italiano

Post by Cinema Italiano » 01/12/2022, 19:02

FatmanDan wrote:
01/11/2022, 22:07
Hi there, once again a question for a possible upgrading: in ´Mezzanotte d'amore` (you posted pics of a RAI screening), at about 53 minutes there's our Unknown Goofy. I was only able to find a terrible youtube-print, so maybe you want to place better ones...
Hi Daniel, sorry for the delay but I had missed this message. Here are some images of Goofy from Mezzanotte d'amore that you can upgrade in your post, if you wish. :ciao:
NoSubject_2022-12-01_18.29.52.jpg
NoSubject_2022-12-01_18.30.18.jpg
NoSubject_2022-12-01_18.30.26.jpg
NoSubject_2022-12-01_18.30.48.jpg
NoSubject_2022-12-01_18.30.59.jpg
NoSubject_2022-12-01_18.31.17.jpg

FatmanDan
Name: Daniel

Post by FatmanDan » 01/12/2022, 21:16

Thanks!

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 07/12/2022, 17:29

Hi i just saw Dolore's pic you post from I gabbiani volano basso (1978)
i see finally the movie can be found in beautiful quality, i was wondering, if you could open when you can a topic for this movie in the identify actors/generici section, it would be interesting because this is one of the movies where generici where given speaking important roles (it was the one thanks to which i identify Alvaro Tei) and i think since the movie have a long cast list we can maybe identify some more, for this reason i ask you if maybe this could be one of your new works :joy:

Same thing for Le volpi della notte even if no hd copy can be found yet since it is a very rare movie, but is another movie where maybe we can found some other friends credited since Maroccu is

Thank you !

Cinema Italiano

Post by Cinema Italiano » 07/12/2022, 17:38

Ciavazzaro wrote:
07/12/2022, 17:29
Hi i just saw Dolore's pic you post from I gabbiani volano basso (1978)
i see finally the movie can be found in beautiful quality, i was wondering, if you could open when you can a topic for this movie in the identify actors/generici section, it would be interesting because this is one of the movies where generici where given speaking important roles (it was the one thanks to which i identify Alvaro Tei) and i think since the movie have a long cast list we can maybe identify some more, for this reason i ask you if maybe this could be one of your new works :joy:

Same thing for Le volpi della notte even if no hd copy can be found yet since it is a very rare movie, but is another movie where maybe we can found some other friends credited since Maroccu is

Thank you !
Hi, yes this movie came out in blu-ray and I'm preparing the post also in the movie database. Speaking about Alvaro Tei I've just update the old pics with the new ones. I'll check Marrocu in "Le volpi della notte" :ciao:

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 07/12/2022, 23:04

HI forgive me for not be clear, for Le volpi della notte we already have Maroccu's pic i mean if you could put all the actors/actress of that movie too in a topic, since when a generico is credited in a movie or sceneggiato, i always think there may be more for this reason i ask you.

Cinema Italiano

Post by Cinema Italiano » 08/12/2022, 9:04

Ciavazzaro wrote:
07/12/2022, 23:04
HI forgive me for not be clear, for Le volpi della notte we already have Maroccu's pic i mean if you could put all the actors/actress of that movie too in a topic, since when a generico is credited in a movie or sceneggiato, i always think there may be more for this reason i ask you.
Hi, I didn't remember :) I have a copy too poor in order to create a topic in movie database but I'll try to create a post.

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 08/12/2022, 11:59

Hi Sergio, from your post in Benito Pacifico's topic it looks like you have a much better print of La madama (1976) than anyone else. I am specifically after images of Franco Diogene, whose topic is about ready to be posted, but the rather awful images previously posted by Johan and Rudy in the topics for Franco and Sergio Ukmar, Rinaldo and Nazzareno Zamperla, Renzo Pevarello and Nello Pazzafini could also all badly do with being upgraded. Whenever you have the time obviously as I see you already have several requests from Ciavazzaro, I'll add a post in Diogene's topic for images to be added. Thanks