Update reminder Topics in preparation
Cinema Italiano
Name: Sergio

Request for Cinema Italiano

Post by Cinema Italiano » 09/03/2023, 10:21

Ciavazzaro wrote:
08/03/2023, 16:57
Thank you !

And thank you for remind me, i totally forgot ! and that's absolutely Regina no doubt !
Thank you, posted

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 09/03/2023, 10:41

Since it looks like your copy of Perry Grant is slightly better than mine could you please check the scene immediately after the images you posted, where Franco Balducci falls from the roof and people gather round him, to see if you can get any images where those people are at all identifiable. Particularly the white-haired guy who puts the sheet over the body who I thought might be Antonio Corevi. Thank you

Cinema Italiano

Post by Cinema Italiano » 09/03/2023, 12:38

PeplumParadise wrote:
09/03/2023, 10:41
Since it looks like your copy of Perry Grant is slightly better than mine could you please check the scene immediately after the images you posted, where Franco Balducci falls from the roof and people gather round him, to see if you can get any images where those people are at all identifiable. Particularly the white-haired guy who puts the sheet over the body who I thought might be Antonio Corevi. Thank you
Sure with pleasure. Sadly my copy isn't great either. However, I think I was able to save the best shots possible. I hope they are enough.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 09/03/2023, 12:55

Yes it looks like Corevi to me, but wait for Nick's opinion.

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 09/03/2023, 13:04

Cinema Italiano wrote:
09/03/2023, 12:38
PeplumParadise wrote:
09/03/2023, 10:41
Sure with pleasure. Sadly my copy isn't great either. However, I think I was able to save the best shots possible. I hope they are enough.
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg
Thank you, yes, not really clear in any one shot, but from the combination of images I think we can say it's Corevi. Unfortunately none of the others in the scene apart from "Big Hairless Man" are really identifiable

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 18/03/2023, 17:20

Sergio, can you help me out with the western L'odio è il mio dio (1969).
You posted a while ago some pictures of this western but can you search for "Virgilio Ponti" as Sweetly gunman (Sweetly is played by Venantino Venantini, that could help).
thank you !

Cinema Italiano

Post by Cinema Italiano » 18/03/2023, 18:01

van den bremt rudy wrote:
18/03/2023, 17:20
You posted a while ago some pictures of this western but can you search for "Virgilio Ponti" as Sweetly gunman (Sweetly is played by Venantino Venantini, that could help).
thank you !
Hi Rudy, I'm preparing a thread to post in the movie database. As soon as I'm done I'll gladly do a search

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 21/03/2023, 10:58

Good day Sergio, I checked the western that i aske dyou before, L'odio è il mio dio (1969).
Indeed, i posted a very long while ago some pictures in topics, but now this western can't be found anymore and i don't have it.
Socan you check your copy please in order to find Virgilio Ponti in thsi western playing "Sweetley gunman".
Thank you once more.

Cinema Italiano

Post by Cinema Italiano » 21/03/2023, 18:09

21/03/2023, 10:58
Good day Sergio, I checked the western that i aske dyou before, L'odio è il mio dio (1969).
Indeed, i posted a very long while ago some pictures in topics, but now this western can't be found anymore and i don't have it.
Socan you check your copy please in order to find Virgilio Ponti in thsi western playing "Sweetley gunman".
Thank you once more.
Hi Rudy, as soon as I have finished preparing the film to be posted in the movie database, I will look for Virgilio Ponti in "L'odio è il mio Dio"

Cinema Italiano

Post by Cinema Italiano » 26/03/2023, 15:13

18/03/2023, 17:20
thank you !
I've just finished verifying the presence of Virgilio Ponti in this film but unfortunately I haven't been able to identify him, personally.