Update request

Error/Missing reporting
Update request
Admin tasks
Post Reply
User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 13128
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Re: Update request

Post by PeplumParadise » 15/06/2021, 10:45

van den bremt rudy wrote:
14/06/2021, 1:10
I have found 2 more roles (XXX movies) for updating in topic of Zaira Zoccheddu _ FILMOGRAPHY TO CHECK (to open)

1979 I porni amori di Eva (source egafd.com)
1981 Lea (source egafd.com)

thank you
added

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 13128
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Re: Update request

Post by PeplumParadise » 15/06/2021, 10:48

FatmanDan wrote:
15/06/2021, 0:27
I looked up for the two titles Rudy mentions for Zaira, but coudln't find them and therefore wasn't able to verify.

Anyway, in Amedeo Trillis thread, Il cielo è rosso nedds to be moved from the More Amedeo! section to the filmo. Pics and role are there.
fixed

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Veteran
Posts: 4362
Joined: Aug 30, 18
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Update request

Post by van den bremt rudy » 16/06/2021, 0:27

Found another movie for Achille Grioni, not mentioned before in his topic, so put it in filmography to check

1980 Semmelweis (Tv movie) role unknown (source Imdb) (would be his most recent movie)
please update
thanks

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Veteran
Posts: 4362
Joined: Aug 30, 18
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Update request

Post by van den bremt rudy » 16/06/2021, 0:47

Just found 4 new movie titles for FILIPPO LA NEVE

1972 Six faces (Tv series) (episode : Gallery of faces) as Gallery attendant (source Imdb)
1975 Quella provincia maliziosa, role unknown (source Imdb)
1979 La cerimonia dei sensi as maresciallo (source Imdb) (under name : Filippo Laneve)
1980 Semmelweis (Tv movie) role unknown (source Imdb) (under name : Filippo Laneve)

thanks

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 13128
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Re: Update request

Post by PeplumParadise » 16/06/2021, 9:23

van den bremt rudy wrote:
16/06/2021, 0:47
Just found 4 new movie titles for FILIPPO LA NEVE

1972 Six faces (Tv series) (episode : Gallery of faces) as Gallery attendant (source Imdb)
1975 Quella provincia maliziosa, role unknown (source Imdb)
1979 La cerimonia dei sensi as maresciallo (source Imdb) (under name : Filippo Laneve)
1980 Semmelweis (Tv movie) role unknown (source Imdb) (under name : Filippo Laneve)

thanks
All those titles are already in his filmography, 2 with images and 2 to check, plus his topic is under "Filippo Laneve" not "La Neve", so there is no need to put the spelling unless it is different....

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 13128
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Re: Update request

Post by PeplumParadise » 16/06/2021, 9:28

van den bremt rudy wrote:
16/06/2021, 0:27
Found another movie for Achille Grioni, not mentioned before in his topic, so put it in filmography to check

1980 Semmelweis (Tv movie) role unknown (source Imdb) (would be his most recent movie)
please update
thanks
Added

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Veteran
Posts: 4362
Joined: Aug 30, 18
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Update request

Post by van den bremt rudy » 17/06/2021, 11:07

Found 2 more Tv productions for Yvonne Furneaux

1958 DuPont show of the month (S1-episode 9) "Wuthering heights" (source Wikipedia.org)
2006 Rommel and the plot to kill Hitler (Tv documentary) (half doc-half tv movie) as Lucie Rommel (source Imdb)
So years later than her last movie

thanks

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Veteran
Posts: 4362
Joined: Aug 30, 18
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Update request

Post by van den bremt rudy » 17/06/2021, 11:30

Wait please for Yvonne's Dupont show wuthering heights before i gets confimrtaion of this picture (see quick ID's)
thanks

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Veteran
Posts: 4362
Joined: Aug 30, 18
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Update request

Post by van den bremt rudy » 18/06/2021, 0:57

One update needed for Fulvio Mingozzi

1971 Allo specchio (Tv series) (episode "L'incidente") credited in radiocorriere tv magazine was forgotten to put in filmography

and secondly please delete in filmo to check the title "Diagnosis" (Tv series) (1975) already in filmography

thanks

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 13128
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Re: Update request

Post by PeplumParadise » 20/06/2021, 10:01

van den bremt rudy wrote:
18/06/2021, 0:57
One update needed for Fulvio Mingozzi

1971 Allo specchio (Tv series) (episode "L'incidente") credited in radiocorriere tv magazine was forgotten to put in filmography

and secondly please delete in filmo to check the title "Diagnosis" (Tv series) (1975) already in filmography

thanks
done

Post Reply