Peggy Nathan nephew

Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
Emiliano
Admin
Name: Emiliano

Peggy Nathan nephew

Post by Emiliano » 26/07/2021, 9:55

Yesterday Peggy Nathan's nephew Cristina Burdett wrote to me, and she also joined the forum - and you can find her among The Team, (alias Cristina). This was her message:

«Hello, I was pleasantly surprised to find my grandmother Peggy Nathan on this website! I learned a lot from you...
I wanted you to know that her real name was Dorothy Whiting and she was Australian. Peggy was her nickname and Nathan was her husband's surname.»

So I'm going to update his bio with this new informations. :superok:

Johan Melle

Re: Peggy Nathan nephew

Post by Johan Melle » 26/07/2021, 12:50

Emiliano wrote:
26/07/2021, 9:55
Yesterday Peggy Nathan's nephew Cristina Burdett wrote to me, and she also joined the forum - and you can find her among The Team, (alias Cristina). This was her message:

«Hello, I was pleasantly surprised to find my grandmother Peggy Nathan on this website! I learned a lot from you...
I wanted you to know that her real name was Dorothy Whiting and she was Australian. Peggy was her nickname and Nathan was her husband's surname.»

I think you mean granddaughter, and not nephew/niece, although I'm aware that in Italian the term "nipote" is used to describe both :)

Anyway, a big welcome to Cristina! It's great to have you here. I hope more roles will eventually be found for Peggy, and we'd love to learn more about her life if you wish to share.

Emiliano
Admin
Name: Emiliano

Re: Peggy Nathan nephew

Post by Emiliano » 26/07/2021, 12:58

Johan Melle wrote:
26/07/2021, 12:50
Emiliano wrote:
26/07/2021, 9:55

I think you mean granddaughter, and not nephew/niece, although I'm aware that in Italian the term "nipote" is used to describe both :)

Anyway, a big welcome to Cristina! It's great to have you here. I hope more roles will eventually be found for Peggy, and we'd love to learn more about her life if you wish to share.
Yes you are right, she is the granddaughter!