Topics in preparation

Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
Cos10000
Veteran
Name: Cosimo

Topics in preparation

Post by Cos10000 » 28/12/2022, 17:02

In "Other Internationals" I am preparing foreign actors from a new nation, namely Japanese actors!

I'm from Florence and since among the Italian cities most loved by the Japanese there is also Florence, my city, I decided to prepare actors with this nationality, to surprise you for New Year's Eve! :D :laughing:

They are character actors and very particular and I know them very well through their faces, their expressions and their skills!

For the moment I have chosen three, obviously among the most famous ones also in the rest of the world!

One of these, Takashi Shimura I've already started preparing and I've already taken the screenshots of his early career films and I'll post them on the site shortly! Then later I'll download and upload screenshots of Shimura's other movies and TV shows!

And then, further and further I thought of these other two actors, Bokuzen Hidari and Kunie Tanaka, in which, of course I still have to prepare and then put them on the site!

To me, I really like Japan both for the places, for the people, and for their culture! And I love Japanese actors so much because they play very peculiar and very gigantic parts of all kinds and they are really tall, big and big men! :) :smile:

I really hope you agree and accept what I would like to do for New Year's Eve! ;)

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Topics in preparation

Post by PeplumParadise » 19/02/2023, 18:03

With most of my previously announced Spanish topics now posted and my Italian topics coming along slowly but surely (I'm not giving these priority as most now have db topics already, but, like Kitzmiller, they will arrive eventually), it's time to add a few new names that I'm working on, mostly Spanish that are already well under way, but also a few from Italian cinema who do not yet have db topics. I removed Gaetano Scala from the list as I wasn't getting anywhere with his topic.

Ramon Centenero
Xan Das Bolas
Consalvo Dell'Arti
Mark Forest
Fedele Gentile
Antonio Jiminez Escribano
Jose Manuel Martin
Gustavo Re
Joaquin Roa
Aldo Sambrell
Jose Maria Tasso

I'm also removing the titles in preparation previously posted by Cos, since he is unable to post new topics until his previously posted topics to be revised have been revised, which there does not seem to be any sign of happening. They can always be re-added if the situation is resolved.

FatmanDan
Name: Daniel

Topics in preparation

Post by FatmanDan » 19/02/2023, 19:31

Nick, if you're looking for Aldo Sambrell pics - I have about 200+ of them (credit shots included)

PeplumParadise

Topics in preparation

Post by PeplumParadise » 19/02/2023, 19:37

FatmanDan wrote:
19/02/2023, 19:31
Nick, if you're looking for Aldo Sambrell pics - I have about 200+ of them (credit shots included)
OK,, thanks, I'll take a look at what I need as I have quite a lot for him already

PeplumParadise

Topics in preparation

Post by PeplumParadise » 11/03/2023, 20:24

Since she's been turning up in a number of my eurospy topics, I've added Seyna Seyn to my topics in preparation

Also Livio Lorenzon, who's in many peplum topics, but without his own

PeplumParadise

Topics in preparation

Post by PeplumParadise » 29/05/2023, 18:40

I have removed the previously announced Fedele Gentile from my topics in preparation, as he just isn't someone who sparks my interest. I may return to him at a later date.

and a few new additions that I am working on

Alfio Caltabiano
Akim Tamiroff
Pilar Gomez Ferrer
Luis Rico

PeplumParadise

Topics in preparation

Post by PeplumParadise » 20/06/2023, 15:12

A few more to add from both Spanish and Italian films

Carmen Porcel
José Riesgo
Santiago Rivero
Dan Vadis

I have removed Ramon Centenero from the list, at least for the time being, as I was having trouble identifying him in too many films
Last edited by PeplumParadise on 14/11/2023, 18:29, edited 1 time in total.

PeplumParadise

Topics in preparation

Post by PeplumParadise » 14/11/2023, 17:47

With a number of my previously announced topics now posted (and several of the others nearing completion) it's now time to add a few more in preparation…

Spanish actors now well under way include Ángel Álvarez, Rafaela Aparicio, Manuel Ayuso, Manuel De Juan, Ramon Elias, José Franco, José María Lado and Antonio Martinez.

Not completely forgetting our Italian friends I'm also adding Andrea Aureli and Gordon Mitchell to the big ones which will be completed sooner or later.

One more is Helga Liné, who, while she worked predominantly in Spanish films, also appeared in enough Italian productions to warrant being included among our leading ladies.

On the subject of long-gestating topics, how are the previously announced topics by Johan, Sergio and Rudy coming along? Are these still in progress for eventual adding or have they now been abandoned (and if so should be deleted from the list)?