Annabella Incontrera bio infos

Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Annabella Incontrera bio infos

Post by PeplumParadise » 12/06/2021, 0:05

According to both English and Italian Wikipedia Annabella died on September 19th 2004, at the age of 61. English Wiki adds that "The actress suffered from a grave form of osteoporosis for years, and was forced to use a wheelchair.". This information needs to be checked and, if correct, added to her biography.

Emiliano
Admin
Name: Emiliano

Re: Annabella Incontrera bio infos

Post by Emiliano » 20/09/2021, 9:19

PeplumParadise wrote:
12/06/2021, 0:05
According to both English and Italian Wikipedia Annabella died on September 19th 2004, at the age of 61. English Wiki adds that "The actress suffered from a grave form of osteoporosis for years, and was forced to use a wheelchair.". This information needs to be checked and, if correct, added to her biography.
It almost seems like the story of Gloria Paul. In the absence of authoritative sources, I think she is the classic goliard of some time wasters.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 20/09/2021, 16:54

Emiliano wrote:
20/09/2021, 9:19
PeplumParadise wrote:
It almost seems like the story of Gloria Paul. In the absence of authoritative sources, I think she is the classic goliard of some time wasters.
I have no idea if Annabella is dead or alive, but the part about her suffering from osteoporosis and using a wheelchair is true, and is mentioned in an article in the British newspaper The Birmingham Post from 1998. The article is about a long-lasting affair Annabella claims to have had with the married British Labour Party politician Geoffrey Robinson. The two met in Milan in 1973 and Annabella claims to have been Robinson's mistress for 25 years. Robinson gives a different account, however. He admits to the relationship, but refers to it as something that happened 25 years ago. The complete article can be found archived here: https://www.thefreelibrary.com/I+was+Ro ... a060785638

Emiliano
Admin
Name: Emiliano

Post by Emiliano » 20/09/2021, 23:01

Johan Melle wrote:
20/09/2021, 16:54
Emiliano wrote:
20/09/2021, 9:19
PeplumParadise wrote:
I have no idea if Annabella is dead or alive, but the part about her suffering from osteoporosis and using a wheelchair is true, and is mentioned in an article in the British newspaper The Birmingham Post from 1998. The article is about a long-lasting affair Annabella claims to have had with the married British Labour Party politician Geoffrey Robinson. The two met in Milan in 1973 and Annabella claims to have been Robinson's mistress for 25 years. Robinson gives a different account, however. He admits to the relationship, but refers to it as something that happened 25 years ago. The complete article can be found archived here: https://www.thefreelibrary.com/I+was+Ro ... a060785638
Well, so we could only add this part reported by the newspaper, excluding the death of which we know nothing.