A new actor. Like many others, he usually stars in movies shot in Milan, so he's not one of the many generici working in Rome. Found in only 9 movies so far.
In a couple of movies we can listen to his voice, and he has a strong sicilian accent.
By the way... Imdb refers to this man as Costantino Carrozza, but Carrozza (who died in 2015) has nothing to do with this actor, as you can see googling his name.
- Italia a mano armata .... Bank employee in Turin
- Oh, Serafina! .... Wedding guest
- Il cinico, l'infame, il violento .... role?
- Ecco noi per esempio .... Massimo
- Io tigro, tu tigri, egli tigra .... role?
- Saxofone .... Man at the award ceremony
- La baraonda .... Man who refuses to have sex with a prostitute
- I fichissimi .... Man complaining about the strike
- Eccezzziunale... veramente .... Stadium employee