His identification is confirmed through his role being credited in Hay un camino a la derecha (1953). He was balding, somewhat overweight with a down-turned mouth giving him a sarcastic expression.
It appears there was also a successful theatre actor with the same name, active from the start of the century, who also appeared in a number of silent films, and it is this actor who is brought up in internet searches. IMDb, of course, has them listed as the same person and would have you believe he was still appearing in films 12 years after he died! IMDb also lists one title from 1986, where Borras is credited, but could not be found - it's uncertain if this should refer to our actor or else it's yet another with the same name.
Given the nature and size of his known roles, plus them being rather spread out with large gaps, then I think it could be highly likely that there could be additional uncredited background roles to be found.
- Del otro lado del puente .... (credited, but not found)
- Hay un camino a la derecha .... Don Andrés (credited)
- El duende de Jerez .... Bacchus (credited)
- El fugitivo de Amberes .... Brock (credited)
- Lo que nunca muere .... Recruiter (credited)
- Sin la sonrisa de Dios .... Barman (credited)
- Después del silencio .... Henchman (credited)
- Manos sucias .... Cargo supervisor (credited)
- Rapsodia de sangre .... Officer at the theatre (credited)
- Un mundo para mí .... Car rental man (credited)
- La encrucijada .... Tavern keeper (uncredited)
- Los castigadores .... Friend of Tere's father (credited)
- Sombras en el cielo .... (credited, but not found)
- El señorito y las seductoras .... Wedding priest (credited)
- Turistas y bribones .... Department store manager (credited)
- Horror Story .... Man meeting the army officer at the airport (uncredited)
- Mingo y Aníbal en la mansión embrujada .... (credited, but not found - this credit may refer to a different actor)
- Bronce y luna (1953) IMDb
- Juanillo, papá y mamá (1957) IMDb as President of the club
- Amor y medias (1969) IMDb