Italian and Iberian Giallos
Emiliano
Admin
Name: Emiliano

La polizia brancola nel buio (1975)

Post by Emiliano » 30/09/2022, 1:13

Ciavazzaro wrote:
30/09/2022, 1:06
ps hope i haven't made mistakes since is the first time im trying to do such topics.
No problem, I only made little corrections :thumbup:

Emiliano
Admin
Name: Emiliano

Post by Emiliano » 30/09/2022, 15:40

IMDb and "other sources" must be wrong, cause Umberto TRAVAGLI is clearly this actor:

in Anastasia mio fratello (1973) as Don Gennaro
Anastasia mio fratello (1973) 040.jpg
Anastasia mio fratello (1973) 151.jpg

in La poliziotta (1974) as Giovanna's father
La poliziotta (1974) 014.jpg
La poliziotta (1974) 072.jpg

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 30/09/2022, 20:40

Alberto the butler is played by Giuseppe (or Beppe) Colombo (probably credited under a different name).

The first victim is played by fotoromanzo actress Erika Fisher.

But from where is the identiciation of the actor that plays the role of Giorgio...?

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 30/09/2022, 20:49

Is there a reason the credited cast are spread over 3 separate posts? Ideally they should all be together in the second post in credit order

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 30/09/2022, 22:36

I have made the changes after your helps with the identifications.

X Nick my error is the first time im doing such topics now i realize that the actors must all be in the same page, the thing i will do the next topics

X Johan
Thank you for Erica Fisher, it was a familiar name to me, i was about to check my fotoromanzi cast list because i have the impression i have her name in one of the fotoromanzi's list, did you saw her in any other movies ?

I forgot about Beppe Colombo thank you for that, even if i have no idea under which of the fake names he is, and i think probably the same Colombo doesn't know that too even if we ask him.

For Akrim it was on my notes, but if is an error we can change it.

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 30/09/2022, 22:39

Plus is clear Daiana Murphy plays the inn-keeper wife since she is the only other female actress in the movie, only i don't think that's the real name, but at least by exclusion she must be her, so i think is good to change it too.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 01/10/2022, 15:17

Ciavazzaro wrote:
30/09/2022, 22:36
X Johan
Thank you for Erica Fisher, it was a familiar name to me, i was about to check my fotoromanzi cast list because i have the impression i have her name in one of the fotoromanzi's list, did you saw her in any other movies ?

I forgot about Beppe Colombo thank you for that, even if i have no idea under which of the fake names he is, and i think probably the same Colombo doesn't know that too even if we ask him.

For Akrim it was on my notes, but if is an error we can change it.
No, I've never seen Erika Fisher in another film.

I know that most websites list Joseph Arkim with playing the role of Giorgio, but this looks to simply be a supposition that he plays the protagonist because he is top-billed. I don't think we can conclude that, however, since the cast is listed in alphabetical order. Also, there are no other known credits for Arkim (clearly not his real name) to compare with. Some years back, it was also frequently claimed that Joseph Arkim was a pseudonym for Turkish actor Cüneyt Arkın, which is complete nonsense, and this may have added to the confusion.