Profondo rosso (1975)

Italian and Iberian Giallos
Ciavazzaro
Senior

Re: Profondo rosso (1975)

Post by Ciavazzaro » 13/10/2019, 16:32

While listed as generici

Maria Rosa La Fauci
credited also in Bordella from 1975 and I prosseneti and E tanta Paura so it should be easy to identify her, and maybe she is a new younger generica.

Raffaele Fortunato
credited also in Mafia una legge che non perdona (1980)
Pè sempre (1982)
Così parlo Bellavista (1984)
Ricordi (1984)
Il camorrista (1985)

And Bruno Di Luia who we now very very well.

Franco Roberto Nalin, Daniela Casavecchia,Vincenzo Di Leo, Antonio Fassone,Pierino Gaschino,Silvio Zaccagnini,Cesare Bracci,
no other movies
For mrs Casavecchia i have found this facebook page who list her as from Turin, you never know she is her ?
https://it-it.facebook.com/daniela.casavecchia.3

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 13/10/2019, 17:08

Thank you, Mauro.

I do hope this can help us to identify some more people. Would love to finally know the names of Big Black Beard and Fruit Man. However, I'm not too optimistic, because I notice that Baccaro, Santo, Pascucci etc are not among the names mentioned, so this cast list is clearly not complete...

Emiliano
Admin
Name: Emiliano

Post by Emiliano » 13/10/2019, 17:16

Ciavazzaro wrote:
13/10/2019, 16:07
Here we are
All the data is thanks of the work of Alessio Di Rocco

Daria Nicolodi (Gianna Brezzi), Macha Meril (Helga Ulmann), Glauco Mauri (prof. Giordani), Piero Mazzinghi (Bardi), Dino Emanuelli (vicino di posto di Gianna Brezzi), Franco Vaccaro (Pietro Valgoi), Giovanni Conforti.

The generici in the theatre scene
Tullio Lutrario (capo gruppo), Lorenzo Gobello, Giordana Serra, Fiorella Collivadino, Riccardo Sacchero, Germana Bruno, Angelo Favro, Cimpincio Bordiga Bertolin, Piera Mori, Maria Goria, Salvatore augello, Francesco Enrico, Marino Bernini, Giuseppina Zampini, Pio Buscaglione, Rino Bruno Balli, Piera Busca, Giovanni Pastrone, Elena Biamonti, Corinna Bonassoli, Francesco Cavalli, Anna Cuculo, Maria Pellegrino, Maria Rosa Flesia, Giovanni Costini, Francesco Forneris, Federico Cannata, Giulia Ferrero, Carla Magnoni, Maurizio Oddenino, Dolores La Torre, Candido Noventa, Pietro Giuseppe Oro, Giulio Perasso, Maria Salice, Anita Norziglia, Graziella Stefanelli, Salvatore Gantagalli, Renata Cavalli, Adele Misiato, Talia Bianco, Franzi Cortona, Giacomo Delfino.

Other generici and actors
Enrico Locco Doria, Umberto Jacono, Rosanna Rovere, Federico Crugnoli, Giuseppe Mendolicchio, Tania Ivancic (tutti collocati come attori), Pietro Giuseppe Oro (collocato come capo gruppo, eccetto che per la scena del teatro dove è tra i generici), Franco Roberto Nalin, Daniela Casavecchia, Vincenzo Di Leo, Antonio Fassone, Pierino Gaschino, Maria Rosa La Fauci, Silvio Zaccagnini, Raffaele Fortunato, Cesare Bracci, Bruno Di Luia (collocati come generici)
I had already read this information here: https://www.facebook.com/GialloFeverIta ... 853494923/ but I didn't know who they were from, so I didn't trust them.

Emiliano
Admin

Post by Emiliano » 13/10/2019, 17:17

There is some hope that we can identify someone!

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 13/10/2019, 17:17

Yeah personally i don't think the fruit man is credited in that list, is important also to remember the majority part of this movies was shot in Turin so the majority of names are generici from that city.
Still there are some roma's actors so especially for the female we can found new generiche.

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 13/10/2019, 17:19

We can trust that informations because they come from Alessio Di Rocco former user of Nocturno forum who made that informations years ago in his website about censorship, he took original productions documents.

Emiliano
Admin

Post by Emiliano » 13/10/2019, 17:20

Ciavazzaro wrote:
13/10/2019, 17:17
Yeah personally i don't think the fruit man is credited in that list, is important also to remember the majority part of this movies was shot in Turin so the majority of names are generici from that city.
Still there are some roma's actors so especially for the female we can found new generiche.
:thumbup:

Emiliano
Admin

Post by Emiliano » 13/10/2019, 17:29

Ciavazzaro wrote:
13/10/2019, 16:08
And so the man who you fought was Labbia is Pietro Giuseppe Oro the only one to appear in 2 different scenes (the theatre and the second scene).
Pietro Giuseppe Oro is your identification, right?

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 13/10/2019, 22:23

Right !

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 10/06/2021, 11:41

"Poor Old Woman" appears as Woman in the market, mostly with her back to the camera on the left, but obviously her
screenshot8.jpg