Il plenilunio delle vergini (1973)

Post by Johan Melle » 15/04/2024, 23:35

mortimer wrote:
15/04/2024, 21:35
Johan Melle wrote:
15/04/2024, 20:54
mortimer wrote:
14/04/2024, 21:55
The blonde virgin in 5-7 I think is Annamaria Tornello.
tornello.jpgtornello cam.jpg
I agree that the blonde virgin could be the same as the girl in your images, but is that girl really Annamaria Tornello? I'm not convinced that it is. It doesn't correspond with how Tornello looks in Il sesso della strega (1973)

I know the film, but this is a wrong attribution, despite what many sites report. Tornello has actually a minor role, the blonde prostitute who has sex with Marzia Damon and Franco Garofalo.
tornelloa.jpg

p.s. sorry, I edited your post instead of quoting
Aaah... I didn't realize this! I've still not watched the nice HD version I have, and in the old VHS rip I could never make out the face of the blonde prostitute. This actress appeared very frequently in the Super Lesbo fotoromanzi (which never credited its actresses), but I found her in another fotoromanzo where she was credited as Anna Maria Rissone, so I thought that was her real name, but I guess she used both names then. ANICA also credits Anna Maria Rissone with appearing in Maria Rosa la guardona (1973) but I don't have it to check whether the same girl appears.

mortimer

Il plenilunio delle vergini (1973)

Post by mortimer » 15/04/2024, 23:56

Johan Melle wrote:
15/04/2024, 23:35
mortimer wrote:
15/04/2024, 21:35
Johan Melle wrote:
15/04/2024, 20:54

I agree that the blonde virgin could be the same as the girl in your images, but is that girl really Annamaria Tornello? I'm not convinced that it is. It doesn't correspond with how Tornello looks in Il sesso della strega (1973)

I know the film, but this is a wrong attribution, despite what many sites report. Tornello has actually a minor role, the blonde prostitute who has sex with Marzia Damon and Franco Garofalo.
tornelloa.jpg

p.s. sorry, I edited your post instead of quoting
Aaah... I didn't realize this! I've still not watched the nice HD version I have, and in the old VHS rip I could never make out the face of the blonde prostitute. This actress appeared very frequently in the Super Lesbo fotoromanzi (which never credited its actresses), but I found her in another fotoromanzo where she was credited as Anna Maria Rissone, so I thought that was her real name, but I guess she used both names then. ANICA also credits Anna Maria Rissone with appearing in Maria Rosa la guardona (1973) but I don't have it to check whether the same girl appears.
Very interesting discovery about her name. I'll check the (poor) version of Maria Rosa on youtube.