John Benedy

(Giovanni De Benedettis)

Filmographies & Images
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Emiliano
Rank 12

Re: John Benedy

Post by Emiliano » 12/09/2018, 16:33

Benedy must be the actor on the horse on the right side from I racconti di padre Brown (1970) - pic by T.R.S.
I racconti di padre Brown (1970).jpg

John Benedy in 2007 interviewed for The Diabolikal Super-Kriminal pic by vecchiaguardia
John Benedy in 2007 interviewed for The Diabolikal Super-Kriminal.jpg

carlos
Rank 11

Post by carlos » 12/09/2018, 16:52

Fatman wrote:Fatman says: "I can't find him credited in both my versions Uccidi Django... uccidi per primo!!! (1971)"
It does seem strange that in the Italian Cult Media release they use Spanish credits (probably because they wanted to include the opening) yet in this Spanish TV recording the Italian credits are used which are laid over the extended killing of the miners which is not in the DVD. Here we see Benedy and the csc actors plus some others. The second pic shows the different writing credits.
Uccidi Django... uccidi per primo!!! (1971) 1.jpg
Uccidi Django... uccidi per primo!!! (1971) 2.jpg

With those distinctive eyebrows could Burton's lieutenant be John Benedy in Uccidi Django... uccidi per primo!!! (1971)
Uccidi Django... uccidi per primo!!! (1971) 3.jpg
Uccidi Django... uccidi per primo!!! (1971) 4.jpg

vecchiaguardia
Rank 8

Post by vecchiaguardia » 12/09/2018, 16:57

John Benedy, born in Mesagne 3rd of september 1939 - Snapshot from video Interview: http://www.brindisireport.it/cronaca/vi ... enedy.html
John Benedy around 2009 2.jpg

Johan Melle
Rank 14

Post by Johan Melle » 23/06/2019, 13:29

As originally suggested by Vecchiaguardia, the film listed as Il mercenario in John Benedy's Killing biography is indeed the same film as La congiura dei dieci (1962) and Benedy can be spotted in a tiny role near the end of the film
Congiura Dei Dieci - John Benedy1.jpg
Congiura Dei Dieci - John Benedy2.jpg
Congiura Dei Dieci - John Benedy3.jpg

The pics aren't very good, but as you can see, the last one is depicting the same scene that is shown in the movie still from the Killing biography
Congiura Dei Dieci Still.jpg

Johan Melle
Rank 14

Post by Johan Melle » 01/07/2019, 22:35

Very early role in La cento chilometri (1959) as Man who lifts up Cesare when he wins the race
Cento Chilometri - John Benedy1.jpg
Cento Chilometri - John Benedy2.jpg