La mala ordina (1972)


Full casts of Italian Crime movies
The most violent climate filmed: tough cops fights mafia thugs
User avatar
vecchiaguardia
Moderator
Posts: 709
Joined: Aug 18
Location: Milano
Contact:

La mala ordina (1972)

Post by vecchiaguardia » 05/04/2022, 17:54

Emiliano wrote:
05/04/2022, 17:52
Sincerely I have some doubts on Ulli Lommel's identification.
I am doubtful myself, actually...

User avatar
Cinema Italiano
Moderator
Posts: 1119
Joined: Sep 18
Location: Milano, Italy
Name: Sergio
Contact:

La mala ordina (1972)

Post by Cinema Italiano » 05/04/2022, 18:11

vecchiaguardia wrote:
05/04/2022, 17:49
Cinema Italiano wrote:
05/04/2022, 16:57
I have always thought that the man looking for prostitutes in the last photo could be Fernando Di Leo but I have never had the opportunity to compare myself with other opinions.
Not at all, Di Leo was completely different.
Thank you, guys.

User avatar
Cinema Italiano
Moderator
Posts: 1119
Joined: Sep 18
Location: Milano, Italy
Name: Sergio
Contact:

La mala ordina (1972)

Post by Cinema Italiano » 05/04/2022, 18:31

Emiliano wrote:
05/04/2022, 17:52
Sincerely I have some doubts on Ulli Lommel's identification. I don't know if he's that of the snapshot (the hippie), although I must say that there is a strong similarity with him. This actor, who also appears as a Doctor in La bestia uccide... and apparently did only these two movies. Not knowing the figure of Lommel well, I cannot say precisely whether it is him or not, I should see some films where he appears.

_002.JPGbay_001.jpgbestia_uccide_040.jpgbestia_uccide_073.jpg
Thank you, Emiliano, I understand. I think he played in a lot of movies and not only two even if mostly in Germany. The identification has to be sure, anyway. I move him in the unidentified.

User avatar
Emiliano
Admin
Posts: 5435
Joined: Aug 18
Location: Italy
Name: Emiliano
Contact:

La mala ordina (1972)

Post by Emiliano » 05/04/2022, 18:38

Cinema Italiano wrote:
05/04/2022, 18:31
Emiliano wrote:
05/04/2022, 17:52
Sincerely I have some doubts on Ulli Lommel's identification. I don't know if he's that of the snapshot (the hippie), although I must say that there is a strong similarity with him. This actor, who also appears as a Doctor in La bestia uccide... and apparently did only these two movies. Not knowing the figure of Lommel well, I cannot say precisely whether it is him or not, I should see some films where he appears.

_002.JPGbay_001.jpgbestia_uccide_040.jpgbestia_uccide_073.jpg
...he played in a lot of movies and not only two...
I didn't make myself clear. I'm taking about the actor that I didn't know could be Ulli before, I saw him only in these two Di Leo films, such as these other actors that I only saw in Leo's films of the early seventies.
PDVD_213.JPG
bestia_uccide_038.jpg

bestia_uccide_017.jpg
PDVD_130.JPG


User avatar
Johan Melle
Moderator
Posts: 11372
Joined: Aug 18
Location: Norway
Contact:

La mala ordina (1972)

Post by Johan Melle » 15/04/2022, 14:58

Prostitute # 03 is Liliana Chiari.

User avatar
Cinema Italiano
Moderator
Posts: 1119
Joined: Sep 18
Location: Milano, Italy
Name: Sergio
Contact:

La mala ordina (1972)

Post by Cinema Italiano » 15/04/2022, 15:41

Johan Melle wrote:
15/04/2022, 14:58
Prostitute # 03 is Liliana Chiari.
Many thanks for your identification, Johan :thumbup:

User avatar
Bill Carson
Initiate
Posts: 13
Joined: Apr 22
Location: Italy

La mala ordina (1972)

Post by Bill Carson » 25/04/2022, 13:08

Uli Lommel played the hallway guard of Tressoldi's cove.
IMG_20220425_130908.jpg
IMG_20220425_131037.jpg

User avatar
Cinema Italiano
Moderator
Posts: 1119
Joined: Sep 18
Location: Milano, Italy
Name: Sergio
Contact:

La mala ordina (1972)

Post by Cinema Italiano » 27/04/2022, 23:00

Bill Carson wrote:
25/04/2022, 13:08
Uli Lommel played the hallway guard of Tressoldi's cove.
IMG_20220425_130908.jpgIMG_20220425_131037.jpg
Many thanks for your identification, Bill Carson :thumbup:

Post Reply