Intervista (1987)


Federico Fellini's movies
The art of the most influential filmmaker of all time
User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Senior
Posts: 5731
Joined: Aug 18
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Intervista (1987)

Post by van den bremt rudy » 08/08/2022, 11:25

Bill, this is not Adriana Bruno, i'm afraid, the other one i don't know him, perhaps someone else does recognize him.

User avatar
Bill Carson
Initiate
Posts: 200
Joined: Apr 22
Location: Italy

Intervista (1987)

Post by Bill Carson » 23/08/2022, 3:54

Uncredited cast #2
IMG_20220807_133558.jpg
Fiammetta Profili
as Fellini's assistant

IMG_20220905_215113.jpg
Walter Mramor
Young assistant director

IMG_20220807_131909.jpg
Rudest Guy on Earth
as Production assistant searching "Demonika"

IMG_20220905_223722.jpg
Marcello Colasurdo
as The maharaja

IMG_20220901_233600.jpg
Armando Tortorici
Kolossal movie set assistant

IMG_20220829_050819.jpg
Clotilde De Spirito
as Flora, a fat woman going to Cinecittà

IMG_20220823_035023.jpg
Francesca Fenati
as "Face" at casting

IMG_20220829_050750.jpg
Domiziano Arcangeli
Young candidate for the role of Karl

IMG_20220905_221823.jpg
Mario Cei
as Young candidate for the role of Karl

IMG_20220830_023728.jpg
Veronica Bruni
as Girl at casting

IMG_20220828_210803.jpg
Paola Cozzo
as Girl at casting

IMG_20220807_220659.jpg
Michele Janczarek
as Priest
Last edited by Bill Carson on 06/09/2022, 0:07, edited 23 times in total.

User avatar
Bill Carson
Initiate
Posts: 200
Joined: Apr 22
Location: Italy

Intervista (1987)

Post by Bill Carson » 28/08/2022, 20:49

Unifentified cast #4
IMG_20220828_204444.jpg
Fellini's assistant

IMG_20220831_143039.jpg
Fat Actress

IMG_20220828_204634.jpg
Scenography worker

IMG_20220828_204452.jpg
Police detectives

IMG_20220828_205701.jpg
Actress that acted as Brunella in "Amerika" film (actress' real name is Ambra)

IMG_20220829_050906.jpg
Dive's make-up artist

IMG_20220829_050938.jpg
Dive's entourage member

IMG_20220829_050845.jpg
Tall subway passenger

IMG_20220829_213424.jpg
Dancing mime and assistant

IMG_20220829_213547.jpg
Parade conductor

IMG_20220829_213642.jpg
Parade dancer on the tank

IMG_20220829_213740.jpg
Candidate actor (I don't understand his name (or surname), he is called like "Giancorso" by the casting assistant)

IMG_20220829_214611.jpg
Candidate actor (is called Alfredo)

IMG_20220829_214653.jpg
Candidate actor (is called Antoine)

IMG_20220831_150620.jpg
IMG_20220831_151205.jpg
IMG_20220831_143704.jpg
IMG_20220831_150820.jpg
IMG_20220831_150842.jpg
IMG_20220831_151113.jpg
People in Cinecittà bar

IMG_20220831_151817.jpg
Troupe member

IMG_20220831_153454.jpg
Tonino's assistant

IMG_20220831_153427.jpg
Set worker

IMG_20220831_154328.jpg
Generica in the makeup studio

int15 (1).jpg
Train passengers (some of the extras are called by surname by Maurizio Mein, excluding Vittorio Calò, Eleonora Cecere, Giuseppe Transocchi already identified, the other surnames that I listen are Russo, Perotti, Bombelli (or Mombelli), Grilli and Fabiana Calò.

IMG_20220831_182646.jpg
IMG_20220831_182608.jpg
IMG_20220831_182444.jpg
Romantic movie troupe members
Last edited by Bill Carson on 05/09/2022, 23:42, edited 10 times in total.

User avatar
Johan Melle
Moderator
Posts: 11958
Joined: Aug 18
Location: Norway
Contact:

Intervista (1987)

Post by Johan Melle » 30/08/2022, 16:15

I was under the impression you had completed this topic a while back, but now you are posting new uncredited and unidentified actors. Having those posted after the various comments made makes the topic a bit messy, I think. It would look better if they were placed among the previous posts of uncredited and unidentified actors. Is there no room for more pics? If so, maybe the comments in between should be deleted...

User avatar
Bill Carson
Initiate
Posts: 200
Joined: Apr 22
Location: Italy

Intervista (1987)

Post by Bill Carson » 30/08/2022, 16:23

yes, I must admit that I went back to the page because when I created it I was quite exhausted from inserting every single photo of various people, which in Fellini's films are endless, lately I have been back to finish it better.
I agree to the clutter but I can't delete the replies, and yes, the previous photo posts are full.

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 20512
Joined: May 19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Intervista (1987)

Post by PeplumParadise » 30/08/2022, 16:29

Bill Carson wrote:
30/08/2022, 16:23
yes, I must admit that I went back to the page because when I created it I was quite exhausted from inserting every single photo of various people, which in Fellini's films are endless, lately I have been back to finish it better.
I agree to the clutter but I can't delete the replies, and yes, the previous photo posts are full.
You can always add additional images to the original posts rather than making new posts, you can add around 40 images into any one post. Ideally all the unidentified actors should appear in one place in consecutive posts following the identified actors and before the comments

User avatar
Johan Melle
Moderator
Posts: 11958
Joined: Aug 18
Location: Norway
Contact:

Intervista (1987)

Post by Johan Melle » 30/08/2022, 16:32

Yeah, see if you are able to fix or add to the previous posts. If it's impossible, one of the moderators can delete the replies in between to clean up the topic a little. No problem! But next time, please make sure to complete one film topic before you start another. It's fine to take the time you need to finish a topic, but please avoid starting several that are left incomplete :)

User avatar
Bill Carson
Initiate
Posts: 200
Joined: Apr 22
Location: Italy

Intervista (1987)

Post by Bill Carson » 30/08/2022, 16:33

PeplumParadise wrote:
30/08/2022, 16:29
Bill Carson wrote:
30/08/2022, 16:23
yes, I must admit that I went back to the page because when I created it I was quite exhausted from inserting every single photo of various people, which in Fellini's films are endless, lately I have been back to finish it better.
I agree to the clutter but I can't delete the replies, and yes, the previous photo posts are full.
You can always add additional images to the original posts rather than making new posts, you can add around 40 images into any one post. Ideally all the unidentified actors should appear in one place in consecutive posts following the identified actors and before the comments
it makes me insert up to 29 images everytime, I can assure you Peplum, besides it doesn't even upload them anymore

User avatar
Bill Carson
Initiate
Posts: 200
Joined: Apr 22
Location: Italy

Intervista (1987)

Post by Bill Carson » 30/08/2022, 16:36

Johan Melle wrote:
30/08/2022, 16:32
Yeah, see if you are able to fix or add to the previous posts. If it's impossible, one of the moderators can delete the replies in between to clean up the topic a little. No problem! But next time, please make sure to complete one film topic before you start another. It's fine to take the time you need to finish a topic, but please avoid starting several that are left incomplete :)
sure agree, thanks!

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 20512
Joined: May 19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Intervista (1987)

Post by PeplumParadise » 30/08/2022, 17:48

Bill Carson wrote:
30/08/2022, 16:33
PeplumParadise wrote:
30/08/2022, 16:29
Bill Carson wrote:
30/08/2022, 16:23
yes, I must admit that I went back to the page because when I created it I was quite exhausted from inserting every single photo of various people, which in Fellini's films are endless, lately I have been back to finish it better.
I agree to the clutter but I can't delete the replies, and yes, the previous photo posts are full.
You can always add additional images to the original posts rather than making new posts, you can add around 40 images into any one post. Ideally all the unidentified actors should appear in one place in consecutive posts following the identified actors and before the comments
it makes me insert up to 29 images everytime, I can assure you Peplum, besides it doesn't even upload them anymore
There's also the matter of adding the newly identified roles into the actors topics. The role for "The man called Salvatore Biondo" is still to be added, as are several roles identified in your other film topics. This should be a top priority since the whole point of making the film topics is to identify the actors and if it is not done at the time it will get forgotten.

You are the one who has collected the images, so it is down to you to add them into the actor topics when the actors are identified, otherwise someone else will have to go through the film to get the images, which is rather pointless when you already have them.

Post Reply