Long-white-haired, big-white and dark bearded actor with a pretty unique look who showed up in a number of peplum films in the late 50's to the mid-sixties. He should be easy to recognise (unless he cut his hair at some point!), so I look forward to seeing his filmography grow.
I named him "Son of Moses" since the only real point of reference for his look is Charlton Heston in The Ten Commandments - and because it sounds more memorable than "Big-haired, big-bearded man". I will add a better main image when one appears.
One possibility for an identification could be the name Antonio Omiccioli, credited in Un mostro... e mezzo (1964), where our man has a notable speaking role. Unfortunately this appears to be the only known credit for Omiccioli, so unless another should appear we have no way to verify this.
- Messalina .... Spectator in the arena (uncertain identification)
- Canzone proibita .... Audience member at concert
- Afrodite, Dea dell'amore .... Christian prisoner
- Il terrore dei barbari .... Barbarian
- Nel segno di Roma .... Prisoner working in quarry
- It started in Naples .... Cafe customer
- La vendetta di Ercole .... Hercules' dinner guest
- Sodoma e Gomorra .... Hebrew elder
- Totò e Peppino divisi a Berlino .... Russian scientist
- Brenno il nemico di Roma .... Senator
- Cleopatra .... Spectator at Cleopatra's arrival in Rome
- Ursus nella terra di fuoco .... Advisor to King Lotar
- Anthar l'invincibile .... Bidder at slave auction
- I due gladiatori .... Spectator in the arena
- L'ultimo gladiatore .... Spectator in the arena
- Maciste gladiatore di Sparta .... Spectator in the arena
- Maciste nell'inferno di Gengis Khan .... Mongol elder
- Sinbad contro i sette saraceni .... Wizard
- Un mostro... e mezzo .... Giuseppe's father
- I Coltelli del Vendicatore .... Viking priest