Possible generici in L'oro di Roma (1961)

Let's try to identify the actors that you do not know
ImageQuick identifications
User avatar
Ciavazzaro
moderator
Posts: 2491
Joined: Aug 27, 18
Location: Italy

Re: Possible generici in L'oro di Roma (1961)

Post by Ciavazzaro » 09/10/2019, 0:00

Im having an idea, maybe im crazy, but im thinking could the crypt keeper in reality be a younger Alfredo Capitani ?
viewtopic.php?t=85

User avatar
PeplumParadise
moderator
Posts: 4015
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Possible generici in L'oro di Roma (1961)

Post by PeplumParadise » 09/10/2019, 8:29

Ciavazzaro wrote:
09/10/2019, 0:00
Im having an idea, maybe im crazy, but im thinking could the crypt keeper in reality be a younger Alfredo Capitani ?
viewtopic.php?t=85
The features certainly look similar, shame none of the Crypt Keeper images show his teeth or ears

User avatar
PeplumParadise
moderator
Posts: 4015
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Possible generici in L'oro di Roma (1961)

Post by PeplumParadise » 18/01/2020, 22:22

Looking through images of unidentified actors in I fratelli corsi I spotted this one, who I think has to be one of our last remaining unidentified Jewish council members
LORODIROMA_UKa23.jpg
vlcsnap-2018-11-21-17h28m07s578.jpg

User avatar
Johan Melle
moderator
Posts: 5883
Joined: Aug 27, 18
Location: Norway

Re: Possible generici in L'oro di Roma (1961)

Post by Johan Melle » 18/01/2020, 22:46

PeplumParadise wrote:
18/01/2020, 22:22
Looking through images of unidentified actors in I fratelli corsi I spotted this one, who I think has to be one of our last remaining unidentified Jewish council membersLORODIROMA_UKa23.jpg
vlcsnap-2018-11-21-17h28m07s578.jpg
Yeah, that sure looks like the same guy.

User avatar
Ciavazzaro
moderator
Posts: 2491
Joined: Aug 27, 18
Location: Italy

Re: Possible generici in L'oro di Roma (1961)

Post by Ciavazzaro » 18/01/2020, 22:46

I think so too.

User avatar
PeplumParadise
moderator
Posts: 4015
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Possible generici in L'oro di Roma (1961)

Post by PeplumParadise » 18/01/2020, 23:32

Johan Melle wrote:
18/01/2020, 22:46
PeplumParadise wrote:
18/01/2020, 22:22
Looking through images of unidentified actors in I fratelli corsi I spotted this one, who I think has to be one of our last remaining unidentified Jewish council membersLORODIROMA_UKa23.jpg
vlcsnap-2018-11-21-17h28m07s578.jpg
Yeah, that sure looks like the same guy.
Still no idea who he is, there are only 7 credited actors (all known) in the French credits for I fratelli corsi, but at least with 2 clear images from different films he's onto the generici radar - and those other jewish council members have turned out to be very fruitful so here's hoping

User avatar
Ciavazzaro
moderator
Posts: 2491
Joined: Aug 27, 18
Location: Italy

Re: Possible generici in L'oro di Roma (1961)

Post by Ciavazzaro » 10/02/2020, 1:33

Hello !
One thing about unidentified generico n.44 of which we have several pictures on pages 5 and 6 on this topic
i really think he is the man in this fotoromanzo (on this ebay auction you can use the zoom to see him better)
It is the 5th pic on the auction:
https://www.ebay.fr/itm/Roman-photo-Aga ... SwhY1eIJdA

Looking at him by profile for me it makes me think he is really him (nose, hairs and so on)

What do you think guys ?

User avatar
Johan Melle
moderator
Posts: 5883
Joined: Aug 27, 18
Location: Norway

Re: Possible generici in L'oro di Roma (1961)

Post by Johan Melle » 10/02/2020, 1:55

Absolutely the same. I assume he is Franco Lori then?

User avatar
Ciavazzaro
moderator
Posts: 2491
Joined: Aug 27, 18
Location: Italy

Re: Possible generici in L'oro di Roma (1961)

Post by Ciavazzaro » 10/02/2020, 1:56

Wonderful and as you say he is credited !!!
They call him father in that page and it is write he play the father, so there is no doubt and we can open his topic !

User avatar
carlos
moderator
Posts: 1362
Joined: Aug 29, 18
Location: U.S.

Re: Possible generici in L'oro di Roma (1961)

Post by carlos » 10/02/2020, 1:57

I agree Mauro

Post Reply