Requests for Nick

Requests for Nick

Address a request to a single user or to all of them
Request admin tasks Reports & corrections
User avatar
Emiliano
Moderator
Posts: 3126
Joined: Aug 26, 18
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Requests for Nick

Post by Emiliano » 23/11/2019, 22:47

Already seen but I must remember where

User avatar
carlos
Moderator
Posts: 1524
Joined: Aug 29, 18
Location: U.S.
Contact:

Re: Requests for Nick

Post by carlos » 28/11/2019, 16:32

Nick, Dakar's Italian (opening and closing) credits for Agente 3S3 passaporto per l'inferno. Use them as you wish :)
vlcsnap-2019-11-28-10h15m46s889.jpg
vlcsnap-2019-11-28-10h16m52s656.jpg

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 7043
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 28/11/2019, 17:26

carlos wrote:
28/11/2019, 16:32
Nick, Dakar's Italian (opening and closing) credits for Agente 3S3 passaporto per l'inferno. Use them as you wish :)
vlcsnap-2019-11-28-10h15m46s889.jpgvlcsnap-2019-11-28-10h16m52s656.jpg
Thank you :)

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Posts: 2824
Joined: Aug 29, 18
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Requests for Nick

Post by van den bremt rudy » 01/12/2019, 0:03

Re : Milton Reid

nick, found two titles that miltopn would have made in India in the eighties, regarding imdb
here are the two movies

1985 Mard (means in english Man) as villain with the whip
is it him ?
vlcsnap-00359.jpg
vlcsnap-00360.jpg
second movie 1986 Kala dhanda goray log - role uncertain, if it's him then he must be a sort of khan or something like that
vlcsnap-00361.jpg
vlcsnap-00362.jpg
vlcsnap-00363.jpg
opinions ?

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 7043
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 01/12/2019, 0:29

van den bremt rudy wrote:
01/12/2019, 0:03
Re : Milton Reid

nick, found two titles that miltopn would have made in India in the eighties, regarding imdb
here are the two movies

1985 Mard (means in english Man) as villain with the whip
is it him ?
vlcsnap-00359.jpg
vlcsnap-00360.jpg

second movie 1986 Kala dhanda goray log - role uncertain, if it's him then he must be a sort of khan or something like that
vlcsnap-00361.jpg
vlcsnap-00362.jpg
vlcsnap-00363.jpg
opinions ?
Yes these are both him. In the third Indian film on IMDb, Telephone, he does not appear, it is another actor who looks similar

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Posts: 2824
Joined: Aug 29, 18
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Requests for Nick

Post by van den bremt rudy » 01/12/2019, 11:51

Re : Vladimir Leib

is this him in Druzba pere kvrzice (1970) as a villager at outdoor meeting ?
i searched this movie for the third time and i assume he must be one of the villagers
vlcsnap-00364.jpg
sitting on the second row on the left

if you check with his movie Il giorno piu longo di Kansas city (1966) there is a ressemblance i think

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 7043
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 01/12/2019, 12:10

van den bremt rudy wrote:
01/12/2019, 11:51
Re : Vladimir Leib

is this him in Druzba pere kvrzice (1970) as a villager at outdoor meeting ?
i searched this movie for the third time and i assume he must be one of the villagers

vlcsnap-00364.jpg
sitting on the second row on the left

if you check with his movie Il giorno piu longo di Kansas city (1966) there is a ressemblance i think
The face is a bit dark, but I don't think it looks like him

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Posts: 2824
Joined: Aug 29, 18
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Requests for Nick

Post by van den bremt rudy » 02/12/2019, 0:40

Re : Vladimir Leib

found some more movies for vladimir (mostly yugoslav)
please put them in his topic, filmography to check

1958 Svemirska patrola (Tv movie) (role ?) (source : Imdb)
1963 Shadow of treason as Litov (british - yugoslavian co-production spy movie) ! (under name : Vlado Leib)
(source : Bfi and Imdb)
1966 Geronimo und die raùber (Tv movie) (Germany) as Capitan (Imdb)
1967 Fast ein held (aka : Der kommandant von Molinette) (aka : Die abenteuer des braven kommandanten Kuppes) (Germany) as a Priest (Bfi - Imdb)
1970 Druzba pere kvrzice as player on the feast (pipnicar na veselici)(un der name V. Leib) (imdb)
1970 Put u raj as Preminuli pacijent (imdb)
1970 Kolinje (Tv movie) as Vujec Miska - 'slatki' (imdb)
1971 Eneide (aka : Le avventure di Enea) (Tv serie) as Brance (source : filmdb.it)
1977 Nikola tesla (Tv series) (episode 4 of 10) as Vladin Savjetnik (imdb)
1982 Nepokoreni grad (Tv series) (episodes : Glumac as saptac u kazalistu) (ep : Nepokoreni as Gospodin Gabrek (imdb)

it's a lot, thank you

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Posts: 2824
Joined: Aug 29, 18
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Requests for Nick

Post by van den bremt rudy » 02/12/2019, 13:44

Re : Vladimir Leib and Stuart colin Brisbane
Hi nick, this movie where vladimir is in is to be found on YouTube


1970 Druzba pere kvrzice as player on the feast (translation of Pipnicar na veselini)
the only two pictures in close up of players on the feast are these, in the first one is this vladimir with guitar ?
vlcsnap-00365.jpg
vlcsnap-00366.jpg
see the first picture

secondly : i searched stuart colin brisbane for more movies on the internet, but no luck !
BUT the movie in his topic the giallo Sette orchidee macchiate di rosso (1972) (where no picture existed) is to be found at RARELUST (i'm no member there), maybe you can download this movie, perhaps there are other
generici to be found

thanks

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 7043
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 02/12/2019, 15:40

van den bremt rudy wrote:
02/12/2019, 13:44
Re : Vladimir Leib and Stuart colin Brisbane
Hi nick, this movie where vladimir is in is to be found on YouTube


1970 Druzba pere kvrzice as player on the feast (translation of Pipnicar na veselini)
the only two pictures in close up of players on the feast are these, in the first one is this vladimir with guitar ?

vlcsnap-00365.jpg


vlcsnap-00366.jpg
see the first picture

secondly : i searched stuart colin brisbane for more movies on the internet, but no luck !
BUT the movie in his topic the giallo Sette orchidee macchiate di rosso (1972) (where no picture existed) is to be found at RARELUST (i'm no member there), maybe you can download this movie, perhaps there are other
generici to be found

thanks
I think it probably can be him with the guitar, but you don't see most of his face so hard to make a positive ID.

I will look for Sette Orchidee

Post Reply