Potential Generici

Quick identifications
Johan Melle

Potential Generici

Post by Johan Melle » 30/07/2020, 20:08

I was thinking it might be a good idea to have a thread in which we can post pictures of potential generici. People with only one or two known credited roles etc. Who knows? Maybe someone will recognize some of the faces?

Johan Melle

Re: Potential Generici

Post by Johan Melle » 30/07/2020, 20:12

The first potential generica I will post here is Loredana Bettarini, whose only known role is in the TV series Il triangolo rosso (1967), in the episode "Il cappello nero" where she plays the role of Signora De Felice. Since we know that many generici such as Filippo Perego, Mario Pascucci, Attilio Pelegatti etc had credited roles in this series, I'd say there's a good chance that Ms. Bettarini might be a generica too.
Triangolo Rosso - Loredana Bettarini1.jpg
Triangolo Rosso - Loredana Bettarini2.jpg
Triangolo Rosso - Loredana Bettarini3.jpg

The cast list at the end doesn't specify which roles the actors play, but fortunately, the cast list printed in Radiocorriere TV identifies Loredana Bettarini as the actress who plays Signora De Felice
Triangolo Rosso - Loredana Bettarini4.jpg
Triangolo Rosso - Loredana Bettarini5.jpg

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 30/07/2020, 23:57

Here is Giorgio Gennari in the film La bambola di Satana (1969) in the role of Gérard. His only other known roles is a credited one in Mercanti di vergini (1969) and an uncredited one in Diabolik (1968), plus one uncredited fotoromanzo role I have found for him. Apparently, Giorgio Gennari is also the name of a stage writer and occasional actor, but this appears to be an entirely different person.
Bambola Di Satana - Giorgio Gennari1.jpg
Bambola Di Satana - Giorgio Gennari2.jpg
Bambola Di Satana - Giorgio Gennari3.jpg
Bambola Di Satana - Giorgio Gennari4.jpg

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 31/07/2020, 0:32

If you like i can re-post pics from this old topic of mine, with possible other generici (people with just one-two credits)

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=324&p=3454&hilit=p ... rici#p3454

FatmanDan
Name: Daniel

Post by FatmanDan » 31/07/2020, 0:35

To Loredana Bettarini: I have a credit (her only one) for the suspiciously similar sounding "Leonarda Bettarini", who is playing ´Baronessa Larosse` in 1959 TV film "Ottocento", 4th episode