Quick Identifications

Let's try to identify the actors that you do not know
Quick identifications
User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 10195
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by PeplumParadise » 22/02/2021, 0:08

I have a new unknown generico with a wonderful face who deserves a good name, but I'm struggling with ideas other than Short Bald Camp Man, which at least describes him I suppose. If anyone has any better ideas let me know
uk41.jpg
uk14.jpg
vlcsnap-2021-02-21-23h51m42s356.jpg
screenshot21.jpg
vlcsnap-2021-02-21-21h56m29s506.jpg
wb2.jpg

User avatar
Ciavazzaro
Moderator
Posts: 2902
Joined: Aug 27, 18
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by Ciavazzaro » 22/02/2021, 0:10

His head remember me a lot of a easter egg :p but i don't know if it is too much disrespectful if any of his relatives read this !

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 10195
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by PeplumParadise » 22/02/2021, 0:13

Ciavazzaro wrote:
22/02/2021, 0:10
His head remember me a lot of a easter egg :p but i don't know if it is too much disrespectful if any of his relatives read this !
Considering some of the other names we have for unknown generici I think it's a bit late to worry about offending their relatives :tears_smile: :tears_smile:

So maybe "Egg Man"? If his relatives ask we can always say we named him from the Beatles song I Am The Walrus, where they sing "I am the egg man" :p

User avatar
Ciavazzaro
Moderator
Posts: 2902
Joined: Aug 27, 18
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by Ciavazzaro » 22/02/2021, 0:14

Then what about Mr Easter Egg ?

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 10195
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by PeplumParadise » 22/02/2021, 0:21

Ciavazzaro wrote:
22/02/2021, 0:14
Then what about Mr Easter Egg ?
I think better just "Mr. Egg" or "Egg Man", easter is too religious and he doesn't look religious at all

User avatar
Ciavazzaro
Moderator
Posts: 2902
Joined: Aug 27, 18
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by Ciavazzaro » 22/02/2021, 0:23

Yes for easter egg i mean not the religious meaning but the chocolate egg which is one of the symbol of it :p

I think better Mr Egg :p

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 10195
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by PeplumParadise » 22/02/2021, 18:25

Could this be young Ugo Mari in I grandi magazzini?
screenshotA.jpg
screenshot.jpg
screenshot2 2.jpg
screenshot3 2.jpg
screenshot4.jpg

User avatar
Emiliano
Moderator
Posts: 3398
Joined: Aug 26, 18
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by Emiliano » 22/02/2021, 20:01

PeplumParadise wrote:
22/02/2021, 18:25
Could this be young Ugo Mari in I grandi magazzini?
screenshotA.jpgscreenshot.jpgscreenshot2 2.jpgscreenshot3 2.jpgscreenshot4.jpg
Very hard to say for me.

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 10195
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by PeplumParadise » 22/02/2021, 20:24

This is really difficult to be certain, but I think this might be Fellini regular Ennio Antonelli in E la nave va. I didn't manage to spot him anywhere else as the rest of this scene takes place in pretty much total darkness and I had to brighten the image quite a bit to get him this visible, so I don't know if he can really be positively identified.
screenshot7a.jpg
screenshot6.jpg
screenshot7.jpg
screenshot8a.jpg

User avatar
Emiliano
Moderator
Posts: 3398
Joined: Aug 26, 18
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by Emiliano » 22/02/2021, 21:10

PeplumParadise wrote:
22/02/2021, 20:24
This is really difficult to be certain, but I think this might be Fellini regular Ennio Antonelli in E la nave va. I didn't manage to spot him anywhere else as the rest of this scene takes place in pretty much total darkness and I had to brighten the image quite a bit to get him this visible, so I don't know if he can really be positively identified.
screenshot7a.jpgscreenshot6.jpgscreenshot7.jpgscreenshot8a.jpg
I think It’s him!

Post Reply