Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Re: Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 07/04/2021, 13:41

van den bremt rudy wrote:
07/04/2021, 13:27
I need your help for these ID's of Alberto Dell'Acqua because they are tiny roles

the first one : in the western E tornato Sabata hai chiuso un'altra volta! (1971) most sources say that he plays
a McIntock henchman, i eliminated almost all the henchmen and came to these pictures, but is it him

vlcsnap-01388.jpg
vlcsnap-01389.jpg
he is on the left (blonde one)

secondly : in the comedy Un sceriffo extraterrestre poco extra e molto terrestre (1979) he plays a fireman
there are only two firemen in close-up in this movie (there is also a fight scene at tghe end of this movie, but there, nobody of the fighting firemen are really in sight) i think the fireman on the left on the firetruck must be him (with moustache, as he played in that year with a moustache)

vlcsnap-01350.jpg

and finally i need your special help of you to find him in the horror movie Zombi 2, where he plays a zombie !
i know that you are good in recognizing zombie faces, do you have that movie ?
thanks
It looks like it's probably him in E tornato Sabata hai chiuso un'altra volta!.

He isn't in your images from Un sceriffo extraterrestre poco extra e molto terrestre, but a lot of the actors credited as "firemen" in that film appear in the big fight scene in the ballroom where they are not dressed in regular firemen uniforms (see posts for Renzo Pevarello, Rinaldo Zamperla, Giulio Maculani).

I don't have Zombi 2, maybe Emiliano can help with that one?

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 07/04/2021, 17:25

First of all: happy birthday! :) I know this isn't the time for extravagant celebrations, but I hope you still have a really good day!
PeplumParadise wrote:
07/04/2021, 13:41
It looks like it's probably him in E tornato Sabata hai chiuso un'altra volta!.
Yes, probably, but that print is very soft, so not great for making positive IDs.

PeplumParadise wrote:
He isn't in your images from Un sceriffo extraterrestre poco extra e molto terrestre, but a lot of the actors credited as "firemen" in that film appear in the big fight scene in the ballroom where they are not dressed in regular firemen uniforms (see posts for Renzo Pevarello, Rinaldo Zamperla, Giulio Maculani).
Didn't you post pics of Roberto in that scene from the firemen's ball? I think some of the roles attributed to Alberto are actually some of his other brothers, so maybe he doesn't really appear then?

PeplumParadise wrote:
I don't have Zombi 2, maybe Emiliano can help with that one?
I made screenshots of the actors (including the zombies) for the CIdb way back and I still have those pics, but from what I remember, the Dell'Acquas weren't all that easy to recognize with zombie make-up, and also those pics were from a DVD, so should probably try again from a bluray rip then.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 07/04/2021, 17:29

PeplumParadise wrote:
07/04/2021, 13:03
I was wondering if it might be worth somebody contacting the moderator of that site, or also Tototruffa, to see if they could be of any help identifying either "Mr. Hyde" or "Serious Senator", both of whom have been found in a number of Toto's films. It would probably be easier for an Italian speaker.
Actually, the one to contact would be Simone Ribeiro alias Tenente Colombo. He's the one who conducted those interviews I linked to, and is a very knowledgeable person who seems to know the names of a lot of obscure actors and generici. The biographies on the Tototruffa website that are signed by him are reliable. The ones signed only by Daniele Palmesi and Federico Clemente, though, are completely worthless. I don't mean to be rude, but those two are entirely clueless, with all of their so-called "biographies" being nothing but cut and paste jobs from Wikipedia with no fact-checking of any kind whatsoever.

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 07/04/2021, 17:40

Johan Melle wrote:
07/04/2021, 17:29
PeplumParadise wrote:
07/04/2021, 13:03
I was wondering if it might be worth somebody contacting the moderator of that site, or also Tototruffa, to see if they could be of any help identifying either "Mr. Hyde" or "Serious Senator", both of whom have been found in a number of Toto's films. It would probably be easier for an Italian speaker.
Actually, the one to contact would be Simone Ribeiro alias Tenente Colombo. He's the one who conducted those interviews I linked to, and is a very knowledgeable person who seems to know the names of a lot of obscure actors and generici. The biographies on the Tototruffa website that are signed by him are reliable. The ones signed only by Daniele Palmesi and Federico Clemente, though, are completely worthless. I don't mean to be rude, but those two are entirely clueless, with all of their so-called "biographies" being nothing but cut and paste jobs from Wikipedia with no fact-checking of any kind whatsoever.
Is anyone on the forum in contact with Ribeiro/Colombo that you know of?

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 07/04/2021, 17:44

PeplumParadise wrote:
07/04/2021, 17:40
Is anyone on the forum in contact with Ribeiro/Colombo that you know of?
I think Emiliano is, or at least was, because from what I remember, it was Ribeiro who helped to first identify Lydia Zanussi several years back.

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 07/04/2021, 17:46

Johan Melle wrote:
07/04/2021, 17:25
First of all: happy birthday! :) I know this isn't the time for extravagant celebrations, but I hope you still have a really good day!
Thank you
Johan Melle wrote:
07/04/2021, 17:25
Didn't you post pics of Roberto in that scene from the firemen's ball? I think some of the roles attributed to Alberto are actually some of his other brothers, so maybe he doesn't really appear then?
The images of Roberto are from a different scene (if I remember correctly) and were saved a while ago at a time when I was familiar with Roberto but not so much with Alberto, so the fact that I had images of one but not the other does not necessarily mean that Alberto does not appear, just that I didn't know him at the time

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 07/04/2021, 17:47

PeplumParadise wrote:
07/04/2021, 17:46
The images of Roberto are from a different scene (if I remember correctly) and were saved a while ago at a time when I was familiar with Roberto but not so much with Alberto, so the fact that I had images of one but not the other does not necessarily mean that Alberto does not appear, just that I didn't know him at the time
Ah, okay. I just assumed you had checked the scene and found Roberto and not Alberto. Anyway, I still have a copy of the film, so can check the scene in question later.

FatmanDan
Name: Daniel

Post by FatmanDan » 07/04/2021, 17:53

To be honest, it doesn't look like Roberto at all in ´Sceriffo extraterrestre...`. I the end fight I can find Aldo (at 1:24:20)

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 07/04/2021, 17:58

FatmanDan wrote:
07/04/2021, 17:53
To be honest, it doesn't look like Roberto at all in ´Sceriffo extraterrestre...`. I the end fight I can find Aldo (at 1:24:20)
You don't think this is Roberto?
screenshot6.jpg

FatmanDan
Name: Daniel

Post by FatmanDan » 07/04/2021, 18:09

Yes, I do. He always is the most funny part player of them Dell'Acquas.