Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Re: Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 08/06/2021, 9:50

van den bremt rudy wrote:
08/06/2021, 0:55
Cna you help me out with the movie "Colpo maestro al servizio di su maestà brittanica" (1967
you posted pictures for Galimberti and Umberto Fanfoni of this movie

In this movie Roberrto Dell'Acqua is in it but i don't know hir role, maybe you can find him

thanks
I have never found Roberto in this movie. The listing on IMDb which says "Robert Stevenson" is a pseudonym for Roberto Dell'Acqua must be incorrect as "Stevenson" is listed in the credits with c.s.c., and Roberto was not a c.s.c. actor. I see from previous discussions that Stevenson may be a pseudonym for c.s.c. actor Valentino Macchi, but I'm not familiar with Macchi and we don't have a topic for him yet so I don't know if this is correct or if he appears. I have added this in Roberto's filmography as a title where he does not appear.
screenshot.jpg

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 08/06/2021, 12:22

You have posted a picture of Bruno Scipioni of the series "La lotta dell'uomo per la sua sopravvivenza" (1970)
In these series, Alberto Dell'Acqua is in 4 episodes

ep 1 Prima della storia, l'uomo
ep 4 Un' arca nel diluvio : il monachesimo
ep 5 El medioevo, età di pietra e di ferro (with Scipioni)
ep 6 Verso la scienza, patria dell'uomo

I know it's a long serie, but take your time if you can find him in these series

thanks

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 08/06/2021, 12:54

08/06/2021, 12:22
You have posted a picture of Bruno Scipioni of the series "La lotta dell'uomo per la sua sopravvivenza" (1970)
In these series, Alberto Dell'Acqua is in 4 episodes

ep 1 Prima della storia, l'uomo
ep 4 Un' arca nel diluvio : il monachesimo
ep 5 El medioevo, età di pietra e di ferro (with Scipioni)
ep 6 Verso la scienza, patria dell'uomo

I know it's a long serie, but take your time if you can find him in these series

thanks
I no longer have the series and don't really have the time to go through all of it, but it is on You Tube

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 09/06/2021, 13:25

I have a little question, would it be better to put on a picture(s) wheor something the actor, actress is not clearly visible or dressed as an arab or with a wig and beard let's say for example, second from the right

this could be of interest i think for guests who don't know the person(s) by face or name and also for the users, what do you think ?

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 09/06/2021, 13:45

09/06/2021, 13:25
I have a little question, would it be better to put on a picture(s) wheor something the actor, actress is not clearly visible or dressed as an arab or with a wig and beard let's say for example, second from the right

this could be of interest i think for guests who don't know the person(s) by face or name and also for the users, what do you think ?
Yes, either that or a cropped image showing the actor in question in addition to the main image

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 10/06/2021, 1:32

Nick, can you search in the western "Un animale chiamato uomo" (1972) for Roberto Dell'Acqua, he is supposed to play
and i quote "Blond brawler" ?
I have no time when he appears

thanks

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 10/06/2021, 12:46

For the pictures of Roberto Dell'Acqua who is in fact his brother Arnaldo (thanks for the information) can i delete the pictures
if i do an EDIT on the topic and aren't they anymore in the topic then ?

thanks

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 10/06/2021, 13:03

10/06/2021, 12:46
For the pictures of Roberto Dell'Acqua who is in fact his brother Arnaldo (thanks for the information) can i delete the pictures
if i do an EDIT on the topic and aren't they anymore in the topic then ?

thanks
I'm not sure what you mean. You can edit the post deleting the old ones and adding new ones if you have images of Roberto to replace Arnaldo. Otherwise you need to delete to post in Roberto's topic and post in Arnaldo's instead.

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 10/06/2021, 13:20

I have deleted the pictures in Roberto's topic (page 5) but now the pictures are gone but the VLCsnaps are still visible
is there a way to cancel them ?

thanks

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 10/06/2021, 13:29

10/06/2021, 13:20
I have deleted the pictures in Roberto's topic (page 5) but now the pictures are gone but the VLCsnaps are still visible
is there a way to cancel them ?

thanks
Edit the post and delete the writing (the names of the VLC snaps), it is only the names of the images that are there, not the images themselves