Quick identifications

Quick identifications
Johan Melle

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by Johan Melle » 17/06/2021, 0:53

I don't know him very well, but I did have the same impression back in 2019: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=475&start=390#p17056

FatmanDan
Name: Daniel

Post by FatmanDan » 17/06/2021, 0:54

Ah, super (or sorry)! I wasn't aware of that posting.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 17/06/2021, 1:01

I'd mostly forgotten it myself until you posted this. I guess it's a reminder that the bio post should probably be updated to reflect that the film has been checked. Possibly the credit should be added to the topic as well...?

FatmanDan

Post by FatmanDan » 17/06/2021, 1:11

Yes, at least this fact should be added. Personally, I think (having read the postings and having seen the differences) still think it *is* him. After 30 years, a second Spartaco Nale is appearing in just this film (and nowhere else), and we have an actor with this name and features from the early 60's with at least remarkably similarities (bald, the beard, etc.), and who's age span is presumably fitting, too? Nope.
If I'D post pics of myself from 30 years ago and from today, exactly *noone* would recognize me. My nose has changed (by seborrheic dermatitis), my weight has exploded (not my fault:-))), and so forth.

But, then again, it's just my suggestion and opinion.

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 17/06/2021, 9:13

Maybe post the role in his topic as an uncertain identification, as I don't think there's any way we can be absolutely certain unless some explanation can be found for his mysterious "comeback"

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 17/06/2021, 11:33

Found this picture on Wikipedia of the Dupont show of the month "Wuhering heights" (1958) where Richard Burton and Yvonne
are in this Tv production

On this photo is this really Yvonne with Richard ? (can you identify her better than me) they say it is her on this picture

also i have here another picture of CBS-Tv.com with aphoto of Yvonne in this production
Richard_Burton_Yvonne_Furneaux_Wuthering_Heights_1958 (1).jpg
and below the CBS photo
s-l500 photo Yvonne Furneaux CBS-TV Wuthering heights 1958.jpg

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 17/06/2021, 12:47

van den bremt rudy wrote:
17/06/2021, 11:33
Found this picture on Wikipedia of the Dupont show of the month "Wuhering heights" (1958) where Richard Burton and Yvonne
are in this Tv production

On this photo is this really Yvonne with Richard ? (can you identify her better than me) they say it is her on this picture

also i have here another picture of CBS-Tv.com with aphoto of Yvonne in this production

Richard_Burton_Yvonne_Furneaux_Wuthering_Heights_1958 (1).jpg
and below the CBS photo

s-l500 photo Yvonne Furneaux CBS-TV Wuthering heights 1958.jpg
I'm not certain it isn't her, but it doesn't seem like Yvonne in the image with Burton to me, the cheeks seem too rounded and the eyes too dark. The other image for sure is her, but it is a posed publicity photo rather than a shot from the production and certainly doesn't look like it comes from a historical-period TV movie - my guess would be that CBS used an unrelated recent publicity shot of Yvonne to publicise the production. I think it would maybe be best just to add the title to the list of "titles to check".

FatmanDan

Post by FatmanDan » 19/06/2021, 1:34

Can this be Leo Valeriano in Confessioni segrete di un convento di clausura (1973), for which I found a Rosalba Neri based Cut-together?
Screenshot (137)-min.png
And, btw, a so far unknown role for Bogart-lookalike Roberto Sacchi?
Screenshot (136)-min.png

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 19/06/2021, 2:13

FatmanDan wrote:
19/06/2021, 1:34
Can this be Leo Valeriano in Confessioni segrete di un convento di clausura (1973), for which I found a Rosalba Neri based Cut-together?

Screenshot (137)-min.png

And, btw, a so far unknown role for Bogart-lookalike Roberto Sacchi?

Screenshot (136)-min.png
These scenes are not from Confessioni segrete di un convento di clausura, which is a decamerotic film. They are from Casa d'appuntamento.

FatmanDan

Post by FatmanDan » 19/06/2021, 2:45

OOPs, how embarassing. My capital fault. I beg for sorry (shouldn't rely on What it's badged for)