Requests for everyone

Error/Missing reporting
Update reminder Admin tasks
Post Reply
User avatar
FatmanDan
Moderator
Posts: 1360
Joined: Jan 6, 20
Location: Mannheim
Name: Daniel
Contact:

Re: Requests for everyone

Post by FatmanDan » 02/10/2021, 20:02

I found a short film (~ 13 minutes) called ´Osiride` (with O. Pevarello, of course) on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLg-RPeNHU8 (starting at 3 minutes). How to handle this?

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 14433
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Re: Requests for everyone

Post by PeplumParadise » 02/10/2021, 20:06

FatmanDan wrote:
02/10/2021, 20:02
I found a short film (~ 13 minutes) called ´Osiride` (with O. Pevarello, of course) on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLg-RPeNHU8 (starting at 3 minutes). How to handle this?
The doc is mentioned in his bio but I don't think anyone has yet posted images from it, so it needs posting. It should be added in the "Additional credits" below the filmography (and deleted from the titles to check)

User avatar
FatmanDan
Moderator
Posts: 1360
Joined: Jan 6, 20
Location: Mannheim
Name: Daniel
Contact:

Re: Requests for everyone

Post by FatmanDan » 07/10/2021, 23:28

Is that really Sergio Ukmar in Joko invoca Dio... e muori (1968)?
Johan Melle wrote:
28/12/2020, 14:11
Joko invoca Dio... e muori (1968) as Yuma henchman
Joko Invoca - Sergio Ukmar1.jpg
Joko Invoca - Sergio Ukmar2.jpg
Joko Invoca - Sergio Ukmar3.jpg
Joko Invoca - Sergio Ukmar4.jpg
I'D say that's Giancarlo.

User avatar
FatmanDan
Moderator
Posts: 1360
Joined: Jan 6, 20
Location: Mannheim
Name: Daniel
Contact:

Re: Requests for everyone

Post by FatmanDan » 13/10/2021, 19:25

For some reason I can't do a screenshot from the good print I watched, so I try this way, with inferior pics...
In ´2+5 Missione Hydra` (1966), Angelo Casadei is visible as a Man in the lecture hall at 6:30 within the film (German version).
Screenshot (716)-min.png
At ~10:15 there's Mario Pennisi as an angry, but finally helpful car driver...
Screenshot (718)-min.png
And, for a future thread, there's Luciano Bonanni as an extraterrestrial in plastic suit ( :tears_smile: ) at 28:45
Screenshot (720)-min.png

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 14433
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Re: Requests for everyone

Post by PeplumParadise » 13/10/2021, 20:14

FatmanDan wrote:
13/10/2021, 19:25
For some reason I can't do a screenshot from the good print I watched, so I try this way, with inferior pics...
In ´2+5 Missione Hydra` (1966), Angelo Casadei is visible as a Man in the lecture hall at 6:30 within the film (German version).
Screenshot (716)-min.png
At ~10:15 there's Mario Pennisi as an angry, but finally helpful car driver...
Screenshot (718)-min.png
And, for a future thread, there's Luciano Bonanni as an extraterrestrial in plastic suit ( :tears_smile: ) at 28:45
Screenshot (720)-min.png
The film doesn't seem to be available anywhere to download in HD, so the best available copy looks to be the Films&Clips copy on You Tube, which seems to be the same quality as your images, so that's probably as good as it's going to get for now. Definitely Pennisi, but I'm rather unsure about that being Casadei

User avatar
FatmanDan
Moderator
Posts: 1360
Joined: Jan 6, 20
Location: Mannheim
Name: Daniel
Contact:

Re: Requests for everyone

Post by FatmanDan » 13/10/2021, 20:21

I found a (cut, but all these scenes are there) very clear German version on pay channel Amazon prime, but - as I said - can't do pics from this.

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 14433
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Re: Requests for everyone

Post by PeplumParadise » 13/10/2021, 20:23

FatmanDan wrote:
13/10/2021, 20:21
I found a (cut, but all these scenes are there) very clear German version on pay channel Amazon prime, but - as I said - can't do pics from this.
Yes, it's pretty impossible to download from those pay-per-view sites like Amazon and Netflix and they have it fixed so you just get a blank screen if you try to do screen shots - no way around it that I'm aware of.
Last edited by PeplumParadise on 13/10/2021, 20:24, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Emiliano
Administrator
Posts: 4395
Joined: Aug 26, 18
Location: Italy
Name: Emiliano
Contact:

Re: Requests for everyone

Post by Emiliano » 13/10/2021, 20:24

My only doubt is for Bonanni.

User avatar
FatmanDan
Moderator
Posts: 1360
Joined: Jan 6, 20
Location: Mannheim
Name: Daniel
Contact:

Re: Requests for everyone

Post by FatmanDan » 13/10/2021, 20:46

Digged out my old VHS-to-DVD-copy, but it's not really that better...
vlcsnap-2021-10-13-20h36m08s604-min.png
vlcsnap-2021-10-13-20h35m47s120-min.png
vlcsnap-2021-10-13-20h35m13s632-min.png

User avatar
Johan Melle
Moderator
Posts: 10396
Joined: Aug 27, 18
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: Requests for everyone

Post by Johan Melle » 13/10/2021, 23:19

I have a full-screen DVD of the English version, which is nothing to write home about. I know, however, that there's an excellent quality French DVD release under the title Destination: planète Hydra and I'd be very surprised if there wasn't a rip of it to be found somewhere.

Post Reply