Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 25/05/2022, 13:45

van den bremt rudy wrote:
25/05/2022, 13:20
I have a question, in the topic of "Sergio Serafini", on page 1, the movies where he is credited, there are pictures, but no CREDITS posted.
they were made by Emiliano, so must i put this question in UPDATE REMINDER or ADMIN TASKS ? what do you think.
Then he can later on search the credits of these movies and put them in the topic.
thank you
It sounds like it should go in "Error correction reporting", since titles that are posted without images of the credit screens (or other evidence of crediting like posters or radiocorriere listings) should not be entered as "credited" in the filmographies, but rather as "credited?"

Johan Melle

Requests for Nick

Post by Johan Melle » 25/05/2022, 22:28

PeplumParadise wrote:
25/05/2022, 13:45
25/05/2022, 13:20
I have a question, in the topic of "Sergio Serafini", on page 1, the movies where he is credited, there are pictures, but no CREDITS posted.
they were made by Emiliano, so must i put this question in UPDATE REMINDER or ADMIN TASKS ? what do you think.
Then he can later on search the credits of these movies and put them in the topic.
thank you
It sounds like it should go in "Error correction reporting", since titles that are posted without images of the credit screens (or other evidence of crediting like posters or radiocorriere listings) should not be entered as "credited" in the filmographies, but rather as "credited?"
The infos in the filmographies should be correct. It's just that it must be taken into account that these postings are re-posted from the old forum in which things were done very differently. Very often there would be just one or two pics and also no shots of the credits for C.S.C. actors or more well-known actors. I can think of several topics that could benefit from being re-done from scratch. Some day...

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Requests for Nick

Post by van den bremt rudy » 26/05/2022, 10:46

For Atti degli apostoli there is a download option at RAREFILM.NET. It is in 5 parts and you only need the fifth part to identify them.
It's a RAR download.
If you can and if you have later time, is it possible for you (if you are member) to download this part ?
thanks

PeplumParadise

Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 26/05/2022, 12:37

26/05/2022, 10:46
For Atti degli apostoli there is a download option at RAREFILM.NET. It is in 5 parts and you only need the fifth part to identify them.
It's a RAR download.
If you can and if you have later time, is it possible for you (if you are member) to download this part ?
thanks
The whole series is also on Raiplay where it is easily downloadable for free, so it's probably also worth downloading the other episodes to check - remember to do a thorough search before posting poor images as this one seems to be easily available in better quality from various sources. Anyway here are the images for the actors you highlighted

The Elegant Prophet
elegant prophet.jpg
elegant prophet2.jpg
elegant prophet3.jpg

Lemur Man
lemur man.jpg
lemur man2.jpg
lemur man3.jpg

Mr. Cheeky
mr cheeky2.jpg
mr cheeky3.jpg
mr cheeky4.jpg
mr cheeky5.jpg

Alfred Thomas
thomas.jpg
thomas2.jpg
thomas3.jpg

Whitefuzzy
whitefuzzy.jpg
whitefuzzy2.jpg
whitefuzzy3.jpg
whitefuzzy4.jpg

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Requests for Nick

Post by van den bremt rudy » 26/05/2022, 13:02

Yes that's right, you must know the sources, but which one and how to find them is another pair of hands.
I posted them in order to find better pictures and it was worthwile, because you have found Ugo Mari, that was a while ago.
thanks for the pictures.
I also think Alessandro Perrella is in that episode as a sailor i think when he comes ashore with Paulus.

Johan Melle

Requests for Nick

Post by Johan Melle » 27/05/2022, 16:04

I have the elusive episode 1 of Il segreto di Luca and I can confirm that Loris Loddi does indeed appear.
Segreto Di Luca 1 - Loris Loddi1.jpg
Segreto Di Luca 1 - Loris Loddi2.jpg
Segreto Di Luca 1 - Loris Loddi3.jpg
Segreto Di Luca 1 - Loris Loddi4.jpg

PeplumParadise

Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 27/05/2022, 17:48

Johan Melle wrote:
27/05/2022, 16:04
I have the elusive episode 1 of Il segreto di Luca and I can confirm that Loris Loddi does indeed appear.
Segreto Di Luca 1 - Loris Loddi1.jpg
Segreto Di Luca 1 - Loris Loddi2.jpg
Segreto Di Luca 1 - Loris Loddi3.jpg
Segreto Di Luca 1 - Loris Loddi4.jpg
:thumbup:

Johan Melle

Requests for Nick

Post by Johan Melle » 29/05/2022, 0:39

I've reached the finishing phase of my topic for Rio Nobile, but I need some help with pictures for a couple of films.

Rio is the man seated on the right in this pic you've posted from Il microfono è vostro (1951) but the writing covers most of his face. I noticed this one is now on RaiPlay, but I'm not able to download it. Are you? https://www.raiplay.it/programmi/ilmicrofonoevostro
Microfono E Vostro.jpg

Rio is also the senator on the far right in this pic from La schiave di Cartagine (1956)
Schiave Cartagine.jpg

And it looks like he might be the bald man seated at the bar in this pic from Le bellissime gambe di Sabrina (1958). Any chance there are some better shots of him?
Bellissime Gambe Di Sabrina.jpg

He and this is film in a wig next to Ugo Mari in this shot from Annibale (1959)
Annibale.jpg

Finally, I found him as a judge at the end of Adorabili e bugiarde (1958) but the TV print I have is pretty soft. Any chance you can get some better pics of him from your version?
Adorabili E Bugiarde.jpg

No rush as it's still going to be a little while till I'm done editing all the pics I have of Rio.

Johan Melle

Requests for Nick

Post by Johan Melle » 30/05/2022, 20:42

Nick, did you see my request above? No problem if you're too busy of course. Just wanted to check if you'd seen it or not since you haven't responded with either yes or no.

PeplumParadise

Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 30/05/2022, 20:47

Johan Melle wrote:
30/05/2022, 20:42
Nick, did you see my request above? No problem if you're too busy of course. Just wanted to check if you'd seen it or not since you haven't responded with either yes or no.
Yes, I saw it, but then I got sidetracked by downloading loads of Spanish films, I will get them sorted sometime in the next 24 hours :sweat_smile: