Requests for Carlos


Error correction reporting
Update reminder Admin tasks
Post Reply
User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 20211
Joined: May 19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Requests for Carlos

Post by PeplumParadise » 03/08/2022, 20:12

carlos wrote:
03/08/2022, 19:47
PeplumParadise wrote:
03/08/2022, 12:45
Looking for Orengo in Viaje al centro de la Tierra, I had thought he must be among the professors on the left side who are never seen clearly, but looking at your image for Bescos, which is much better than my copy, I'm wondering if he might be the one next to Bescos?

There's also the other whitebeard that I'm collecting on the other side of him (partly hidden in this image), so since Bescos is credited maybe he could be too?
screenshot6.jpgvlcsnap-2021-09-30-Viaje al centro de la Tierra Bescos.jpg
Unfortunately I no longer have that file. Here are the pics I saved from the opening scene. I don't think the guy next to Bescos is Orengo. As you say he's probably the white haired guy on the left. Maybe we have the back of Urmeneta's head in the foreground but...
vlcsnap-2021-09-30-18h06m32s940.jpgvlcsnap-2021-09-30-18h05m35s527.jpgvlcsnap-2021-09-30-18h05m19s395.jpg
Thanks, yeah, I agree that's not Orengo from the last pic. I suppose he must be the white-haired one furthest away in the centre left side, but that really is the only shot you see of him so probably best to put it as an uncertain ID.

I'll look more into whether "Spanish Francofonte" can be credited when I've finished with Orengo.

I agree it probably is Urmeneta, and probably also Spanish Whitebeard between him and the probable Orengo, but I don't think either of them are seen clearly enough to make a definite ID

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 20211
Joined: May 19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Requests for Carlos

Post by PeplumParadise » 05/08/2022, 8:53

In both your images of Orengo in Fantasma en el Oeste there is also "Spanish Francofonte". Could you please check to see if there are any better images of him? I have around 20 roles waiting to start his topic, but I am still searching for that elusive good clear head/face shot to use for his main image.


and on the subject of Spanish whitebeards here is one more I've started finding, mostly in westerns so far. I've been calling him "Spanish Santa"
screenshot8.jpg
screenshot6.jpg
screenshot4.jpg
screenshot2.jpg
screenshot27.jpg
screenshot.jpg
screenshot29.jpg

User avatar
carlos
Moderator
Posts: 2288
Joined: Aug 18
Location: U.S.
Name: Carl
Contact:

Requests for Carlos

Post by carlos » 05/08/2022, 17:37

PeplumParadise wrote:
05/08/2022, 8:53
In both your images of Orengo in Fantasma en el Oeste there is also "Spanish Francofonte". Could you please check to see if there are any better images of him? I have around 20 roles waiting to start his topic, but I am still searching for that elusive good clear head/face shot to use for his main image.
Only looking toward the camera, no close-up
vlcsnap-2022-08-05-10h33m43s360.jpg

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 20211
Joined: May 19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Requests for Carlos

Post by PeplumParadise » 05/08/2022, 17:59

carlos wrote:
05/08/2022, 17:37
PeplumParadise wrote:
05/08/2022, 8:53
In both your images of Orengo in Fantasma en el Oeste there is also "Spanish Francofonte". Could you please check to see if there are any better images of him? I have around 20 roles waiting to start his topic, but I am still searching for that elusive good clear head/face shot to use for his main image.
Only looking toward the camera, no close-up
vlcsnap-2022-08-05-10h33m43s360.jpg
Thank you for checking, good shot of him but unfortunately too small to enlarge for a main image - I'm sure one will turn up before too long

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 20211
Joined: May 19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Requests for Carlos

Post by PeplumParadise » 08/08/2022, 17:50

Do you have actors identified in Los desesperados (1969)?

I've found Antonio Orengo, Vicente Roca and, I think, Scott Miller (see below), none of whom we had previously listed, but I didn't find Antonio Molino Rojo or Beni Deus (whose topic is about ready to go and who is listed as appearing by Enciclopedia del Cine Español).

Also wondering if there are any more complete credits than the rather minimal Spanish ones, specifically for Andrea Aureli who IMDb indicates should be credited.

Scott Miller?
screenshot2.jpg
screenshot3.jpg
screenshot5.jpg
screenshot6.jpg

User avatar
carlos
Moderator
Posts: 2288
Joined: Aug 18
Location: U.S.
Name: Carl
Contact:

Requests for Carlos

Post by carlos » 08/08/2022, 18:36

PeplumParadise wrote:
08/08/2022, 17:50
Do you have actors identified in Los desesperados (1969)?

I've found Antonio Orengo, Vicente Roca and, I think, Scott Miller (see below), none of whom we had previously listed, but I didn't find Antonio Molino Rojo or Beni Deus (whose topic is about ready to go and who is listed as appearing by Enciclopedia del Cine Español).

Also wondering if there are any more complete credits than the rather minimal Spanish ones, specifically for Andrea Aureli who IMDb indicates should be credited.

Scott Miller?
screenshot2.jpgscreenshot3.jpgscreenshot5.jpgscreenshot6.jpg
I posted Antonio Orengo and Scott Miller under the Italian title, Quei disperati che puzzano di sudore e di morte. I didn't find Rojo or Deus.

Aureli is credited in the English closing credits. Do you have the Spanish closing credits?
vlcsnap-2022-08-08-11h50m49s438.jpg
Last edited by carlos on 08/08/2022, 18:54, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 20211
Joined: May 19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Requests for Carlos

Post by PeplumParadise » 08/08/2022, 18:42

carlos wrote:
08/08/2022, 18:36
PeplumParadise wrote:
08/08/2022, 17:50
Do you have actors identified in Los desesperados (1969)?

I've found Antonio Orengo, Vicente Roca and, I think, Scott Miller (see below), none of whom we had previously listed, but I didn't find Antonio Molino Rojo or Beni Deus (whose topic is about ready to go and who is listed as appearing by Enciclopedia del Cine Español).

Also wondering if there are any more complete credits than the rather minimal Spanish ones, specifically for Andrea Aureli who IMDb indicates should be credited.

Scott Miller?
screenshot2.jpgscreenshot3.jpgscreenshot5.jpgscreenshot6.jpg
I posted Antonio Orengo and Scott Miller under the Italian title, Quei disperati che puzzano di sudore e di morte. I didn't find Rojo or Deus.

Aureli is credited in the English closing credits. Do you have the Spanish closing credits?
vlcsnap-2022-08-08-11h19m02s504.jpg
Ah, thanks, that explains why it didn't come up in search, I'll delete my post for Orengo. It seems to be a mostly Spanish production, so I only searched under the Spanish title. At least my ID for Miller was correct :smile:

There were no closing credits on my Spanish copy (well there were 4 actors listed with roles, then the credits cut short).

User avatar
carlos
Moderator
Posts: 2288
Joined: Aug 18
Location: U.S.
Name: Carl
Contact:

Requests for Carlos

Post by carlos » 08/08/2022, 18:59

PeplumParadise wrote:
08/08/2022, 18:42
carlos wrote:
08/08/2022, 18:36
PeplumParadise wrote:
08/08/2022, 17:50
Do you have actors identified in Los desesperados (1969)?

I've found Antonio Orengo, Vicente Roca and, I think, Scott Miller (see below), none of whom we had previously listed, but I didn't find Antonio Molino Rojo or Beni Deus (whose topic is about ready to go and who is listed as appearing by Enciclopedia del Cine Español).

Also wondering if there are any more complete credits than the rather minimal Spanish ones, specifically for Andrea Aureli who IMDb indicates should be credited.

Scott Miller?
screenshot2.jpgscreenshot3.jpgscreenshot5.jpgscreenshot6.jpg
I posted Antonio Orengo and Scott Miller under the Italian title, Quei disperati che puzzano di sudore e di morte. I didn't find Rojo or Deus.

Aureli is credited in the English closing credits. Do you have the Spanish closing credits?
vlcsnap-2022-08-08-11h19m02s504.jpg
Ah, thanks, that explains why it didn't come up in search, I'll delete my post for Orengo. It seems to be a mostly Spanish production, so I only searched under the Spanish title. At least my ID for Miller was correct :smile:

There were no closing credits on my Spanish copy (well there were 4 actors listed with roles, then the credits cut short).
Ok, mine are cut short too but here's what I have
cast8 Sandoval.jpg
cast9 Sandoval.jpg

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 20211
Joined: May 19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Requests for Carlos

Post by PeplumParadise » 08/08/2022, 20:17

carlos wrote:
08/08/2022, 18:59
PeplumParadise wrote:
08/08/2022, 18:42
carlos wrote:
08/08/2022, 18:36

I posted Antonio Orengo and Scott Miller under the Italian title, Quei disperati che puzzano di sudore e di morte. I didn't find Rojo or Deus.

Aureli is credited in the English closing credits. Do you have the Spanish closing credits?
vlcsnap-2022-08-08-11h19m02s504.jpg
Ah, thanks, that explains why it didn't come up in search, I'll delete my post for Orengo. It seems to be a mostly Spanish production, so I only searched under the Spanish title. At least my ID for Miller was correct :smile:

There were no closing credits on my Spanish copy (well there were 4 actors listed with roles, then the credits cut short).
Ok, mine are cut short too but here's what I have
cast8 Sandoval.jpgcast9 Sandoval.jpg
Thanks, no-one there I'm currently looking for unfortunately, the roles played by Roca, Orengo, Garcia and Barboo are too small to really warrant crediting unless there was a very extensive alternate Spanish credits, which would seem unlikely, though Rojas and Menendez really should be credited as their roles at least have a little substance.

Speaking of Menendez (who I've started collecting, mainly to try and work out if the Menendez lookalike I found is him or indeed a lookalike), his role seems rather confused. Both Miller and Roca call him Doctor, while Borgnine calls him Mayor!

As for Molino Rojo, I suspect he has somehow got mixed up with credited Vidal Molina, as IMDb lists Molino Rojo but not Molina.

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 20211
Joined: May 19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Requests for Carlos

Post by PeplumParadise » 09/08/2022, 15:22

Do you have Beni Deus identified in El llanero (1963)?

Also I see you previously posted pics in Roca's topic from Hallò Ward! ...E furono vacanze di sangue. If you still have the film could you please get me some shots of Deus as currently I only have the credit, thanks

Post Reply