He has 5 known credited roles, in one of which he is identified with a photo credit, confirming his identity. He also has his best-known role, curiously uncredited, in Luis Buñuel's classic, Viridiana. On his IMDb profile his name is mis-spelled as "Tiendra".
No biographical details are currently known.
With so few known roles and those spread out over 7 years, it would seem possible that he may also be a generico. He has very distinctive features - wild eyes with a large mole between them, bad teeth, unkempt receding hair and in most of the films I've seen he always gives rather animated, crazed performances.
- Mañana cuando amanezca .... Gregor (credited as "Juan Ga. Tienda")
- El hombre que viajaba despacito .... Enthusiastic spectator at the street show (credited as "Antonio Garcia Tienda")
- Viridiana .... José, the leper (uncredited)
- Gritos en la noche .... Man who makes the false confession (credited)
- Todos eran culpables .... El Baberas (credited)
- Duelo de pasiones (1955) IMDb