Requests for everyone

Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
Cinema Italiano
Name: Sergio

Requests for everyone

Post by Cinema Italiano » 29/05/2023, 10:30

Unfortunately for the umpteenth time I noticed that an extremely rude moderator continues undaunted to delete the work of other people which takes away their time while he wastes only a second deleting the photos even from the presentation pages of the actors see for example: Angelo Ragusa. If this person doesn't like something about my work, it would be good practice to ask and discuss it with me before permanently deleting the photos. For example, I don't like all the posts with photos of film credits without knowing if the film has been checked or not and I find them absolutely useless but in any case I respect them and I certainly won't delete them.

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Requests for everyone

Post by PeplumParadise » 29/05/2023, 11:21

Cinema Italiano wrote:
29/05/2023, 10:30
Unfortunately for the umpteenth time I noticed that an extremely rude moderator continues undaunted to delete the work of other people which takes away their time while he wastes only a second deleting the photos even from the presentation pages of the actors see for example: Angelo Ragusa. If this person doesn't like something about my work, it would be good practice to ask and discuss it with me before permanently deleting the photos. For example, I don't like all the posts with photos of film credits without knowing if the film has been checked or not and I find them absolutely useless but in any case I respect them and I certainly won't delete them.
Hi Sergio, I can say with certainty that it wasn't me who altered your post. Can you say more specifically what has been deleted or altered in your posts, since in the absence of Emiliano and Johan I am the only "global moderator" around, so it is for me to decide if it is something we can sort out ourselves or if it's something we need to pass on to Emiliano to make an executive decision. The forum can only function if we are working together as a team, which includes respecting the work of other contributors and moderators. Moderators should not change the work of other forum members, and particularly the biography sections of topics which are accredited to the creator of the topic, without asking the creator of the topic for permission to change their work or at least giving an explanation of why changes have been made (such as genuine image upgrades) - the only exception to this would be in the case of topics created by contributors who are no longer active.

Cinema Italiano

Requests for everyone

Post by Cinema Italiano » 29/05/2023, 12:08

PeplumParadise wrote:
29/05/2023, 11:21
Cinema Italiano wrote:
29/05/2023, 10:30
Hi Sergio, I can say with certainty that it wasn't me who altered your post. Can you say more specifically what has been deleted or altered in your posts, since in the absence of Emiliano and Johan I am the only "global moderator" around, so it is for me to decide if it is something we can sort out ourselves or if it's something we need to pass on to Emiliano to make an executive decision. The forum can only function if we are working together as a team, which includes respecting the work of other contributors and moderators. Moderators should not change the work of other forum members, and particularly the biography sections of topics which are accredited to the creator of the topic, without asking the creator of the topic for permission to change their work or at least giving an explanation of why changes have been made (such as genuine image upgrades) - the only exception to this would be in the case of topics created by contributors who are no longer active.
Hi Nick, thank you very much for taking the time to answer me. I completely agree with what you wrote. I hope the interested person will read and understand. I simply don't see the reason to permanently delete a photo from Angelo Ragusa's topic presentation post. In Bruno Di Luia's topic there are still two. When posting upgrades I never permanently delete the original photos posted by other users. I enjoyed reading you. Thanks again.

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Requests for everyone

Post by PeplumParadise » 29/05/2023, 17:42

Cinema Italiano wrote:
29/05/2023, 12:08
Hi Nick, thank you very much for taking the time to answer me. I completely agree with what you wrote. I hope the interested person will read and understand. I simply don't see the reason to permanently delete a photo from Angelo Ragusa's topic presentation post. In Bruno Di Luia's topic there are still two. When posting upgrades I never permanently delete the original photos posted by other users. I enjoyed reading you. Thanks again.
Hopefully the perpetrator will have read these posts and will not repeat their actions. If it occurs again please inform Emiliano or myself and appropriate action will be taken.

FatmanDan
Name: Daniel

Requests for everyone

Post by FatmanDan » 29/05/2023, 18:43

Hi Sergio, as far as I can see I was the last one to edit on the Ragusa "main page". If I remember right, I added a list of "films to check" posted by Rudy. Did I delete a photo by posting this? In general, I only delete photos willingly - in film postings - when having done a new/upgraded/better one/right-sized by myself. The other possibility is that I merge two posts together. If it happened by me on this main page, it's due to my very limited technical abilities. At least, it's never intended to hurt someone.

Cinema Italiano

Requests for everyone

Post by Cinema Italiano » 30/05/2023, 11:11

FatmanDan wrote:
29/05/2023, 18:43
Hi Sergio, as far as I can see I was the last one to edit on the Ragusa "main page". If I remember right, I added a list of "films to check" posted by Rudy. Did I delete a photo by posting this? In general, I only delete photos willingly - in film postings - when having done a new/upgraded/better one/right-sized by myself. The other possibility is that I merge two posts together. If it happened by me on this main page, it's due to my very limited technical abilities. At least, it's never intended to hurt someone.
Hi Daniel, I don't feel in a position to judge the technical skills of others but, when I saw that one of the two photos was no longer visible, I immediately thought of an error and I said to myself: no problem, I enter the post again and click on "place in post" to put it back. When I saw that it had been permanently deleted I was upset because it seemed difficult to do it unintentionally. In any case, I could of course make an inappropriate post or do something wrong in the future: it will be enough to report it to me as you have already done rightly in the past and I will correct the error.

Cinema Italiano

Requests for everyone

Post by Cinema Italiano » 30/05/2023, 11:13

PeplumParadise wrote:
29/05/2023, 17:42
Cinema Italiano wrote:
29/05/2023, 12:08
Hopefully the perpetrator will have read these posts and will not repeat their actions. If it occurs again please inform Emiliano or myself and appropriate action will be taken.
Thanks again, Nick, for your interest.

FatmanDan

Requests for everyone

Post by FatmanDan » 31/05/2023, 22:53

In ´Agguato sul Bosforo` (1969), this is, to me, Augusto Funari here with the rifle and a bearded. I donÄ't have the film, and only found this "HD" on dailymotion. Is someone able and willing to verify or falsify this?
Screenshot (2961).jpg

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Requests for everyone

Post by van den bremt rudy » 07/06/2023, 16:44

Has someone a HD copy of the serier "La Piovra 6" (1992) episode 5 (L'ultimo segreto) ?
If so, can you check this picture of Omero Capanna as policeman in a shootout. (seen around 22 minutes 39 seconds for a second or two)
I have only this dark picture of him, not very usuable for his topic, maybe in HD he is more visible, thanks.
la_piovra_6_480x365a.jpg

FatmanDan

Requests for everyone

Post by FatmanDan » 09/06/2023, 22:52

My technical abilities are limited, as you know.... :cry: :D
Is someone able to blow up this poster so you may read the "Sisto Brunetti" credit down on the right?
40099.jpg